Ciao

DeletedUser5

So, my time has come to leave Grepolis.

My university course, and life have become too busy for me to continue, and so I'm hanging up my coat from this game.

Obviously, some of you will be happy to hear this, as you've been quite vocal in your dislike towards me. To those of you that this applies, please don't bother replying to this thread, I have no interest in seeing what you have to say. You all know who you are.

To those of you that actually know me, and will "miss" me, I look forward to reading your replies, and perhaps keeping in touch with you.

I've had a blast over the last 2 years, and I only have the players to thank for that.

I will be turning brown soon enough.

Ciao.

DeletedUser16429

Adam you have contributed almost/if not the same or more to the game as Zeus or Betsy. Adam you know you can never leave us. You will truly be missed.

Bye Adam,
Nick1

P.S. Can you do the auto-updater on Athens before you leave;)

P.P.S. You rock:):)

DeletedUser

I didn't really know you Ac/Adam, but I've heard a lot of great things about you. You helped make this community what it is, and we appreciate all your hard work and effort. I wish you the best in real life bud.

Hate to see you leave us. :(

- Lane/Aider
Iota

DeletedUser6983

I will miss you Ac, gonna miss you man. Have fun in the real life. Dont get to lost.

You were a good mod, you will be missed

DeletedUser

Bye Adam, sorry for being a douche before. :(
You have contributed a lot to these forums, sorry to see you go.

T

DeletedUser

bye! another good mod gone.... it is sad to see people leave.... it is a really sad day for grepo :(

Good luck in RL and see you again.

DeletedUser

well, I knew it was coming, but still, this community has lost an amazing co CM.

Good luck with Uni, and hit me up on skype sometime dude ;)

EDIT:

And Osl isn't a mod anymore :O :(

Last edited by a moderator: