Cities For sale in Corinth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It looks to me that Grepo has has decided to let the rich screw the little people just like our government. I dont usually post in forums but after seeing Goldie AKA Nicko$$a spend what 50 bucks Goldie to take a PB city i am really put off by innogames, tbh. If you want my cities just get a pay-pal account and send me 30 dollars a piece and you can have them!!! Yeah i am not as eloquent as Socrates and he wont like me posting this but i couldnt stay silent. I am sure you were really proud of yourself, me i was a little disgusted myself. I think we should start to put asterisks on Conquests when players spend $50 like in Baseball for the Players that juiced. I am sure your are a skilled player but behind that mound of gold i cant tell.
I guess we cant Blame Goldie (Nick) like we cant blame the CEO's for sticking it to middle class American?! I just hope you max your credit cards soon and will play the game instead of buy it like the rest of us!

DeletedUser

I guess we cant Blame Goldie (Nick) like we cant blame the CEO's for sticking it to middle class American?! I just hope you max your credit cards soon and will play the game instead of buy it like the rest of us!

Goldie if you really want cities all that bad just hit me up anytime. I'll sell you some of my best cities at half the price you spent last night.

DeletedUser

my cities are up for sale as well, they are a lil more on the expensive side tho since they include a 24/7 beauty salon. all major credit cards are accepted. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol how do you know he spent that much? I have a lot of gold but I earned it all from offers...

DeletedUser

I saw all the BS he sent to seige from the reports,all sent in batches. I might post them if i get the OK to. But does it matter we know he is a gold whore

DeletedUser

Let's be honest- An experienced player that doesn't buy gold may not expand at the rate of a player buying gold, but will always be able to play at the same level.

Gold only gets stuff done quicker, it doesn't make you better at the game in any way/shape/or form.

DeletedUser

I partially agree with you but when someone builds 300+ BS in 4 hrs i think it would make him give him a huge advantage!!

DeletedUser

What you on about and who the hell do you think you are to bad mouth me... i don't usually blow my lid but you got my attention you arrogant little boy. i did not spend a single bit of gold to take that city of socrates.. i had defence i sent once it returned from other longterm supports and sent according as it returned yes.

I had this from another one of your members but once i explained it actually makes sense to him. I don't know about you but i actual stream cities to specific jobs, to optimise troop builds in a specific field. Something that is done by many, you see i usually squeeze 340 biremes out of a city when i make a bireme cities, earlier on i get close 349 biremes... using correct build set ups.

i do know what you are referring to about as it was highlighted by a few friends in PB, how i could send a steady supply of biremes from one of my cities, well here it is for you. I have members that i was supporting with long term defence, when i saw i needed more defence i recalled it all to push out to my conquest...

But while i am the subjected to this scandal lets speak about your holy leader who does not apparently use gold but miraclously rebuilt a full 200+ l/s from one city in less than 20 hours to send at me which he burned the night before trying to save Ditchotommy new city from us, Now how is that possible if you don't use gold to reduce builds... it is not and it will have cost him alot even with his harbour at level 30, but wait i am not even started he then sent at least another 35 l/s from a few other cities where he had already burned 70+ early in the siege. Now next time you call me out get your facts right.

You guys are so stuck up on me using gold as your excuse for everytime... he got took fair and square and he knows it.

I had another 500+ biremes i could of sent at any time so why the hell would i bother using gold when i could send them, but hey i am not gunna commit everything at once and Yes that means i have more than 5 full bireme cities consisting of 330 biremes ready to go, well a few less now after my last conquest.

Anyways get a grip and stop blaming your problems on gold, and take it as how it was a good take, but hey that is how it all went down believe your own excuses to make yourself feel better and who ever else wants to believe it do as you please. This is my side to the events and the truth, if you can't handle it... quit

:pro:

DeletedUser

I do love a good comeback...

Also I don't see reason for people to complain about others using gold. Even if he did use all that much, I'm sure he's doing us a favour by keeping Innogames in business.

DeletedUser

First of all little BOY lol, definitely not the case. I am sure if you were face to face with me you would never say that! You know i said my peace because i think the game has been tainted by your gold usage. But its Inno fault that guys like you take advantage of it. Just man up and take in on the chin. You use a load of gold its a fact so if you are not proud of it then dont get upset with me. Quit lol you wish Goldie!

DeletedUser

on 2011-12-29 at 23:11 42 BS
54-Nyx I (nickossa) supports Abdera
on 2011-12-29 at 22:35 25 BS
on 2011-12-29 at 22:26 21 BS
on 2011-12-29 at 22:17 26 BS
on 2011-12-29 at 21:54 20 BS
on 2011-12-29 at 21:44 23 BS
on 2011-12-29 at 21:33 17 BS
on 2011-12-29 at 21:26 17 BS
on 2011-12-29 at 21:09 16 BS
on 2011-12-29 at 19:15 147 BS

DeletedUser

lol did you even read my post, tell ya what believe what you guys want, i love the blatent gold usage of your leader is like overlooked.. and yes i definitely would call you little boy face to face. I do use gold yes but nothing like you are saying, you guys are hung up on gold excuse so much its perfetic. Just take it on the chin, it was a good battle, but obviously you and a select few others don't like that you couldn't help reclaim it. i said my peace and what really happened, i may have built like 13 bireme from that city in the whole siege hahaha perfetic. 354 intotal, yep sounds about right with what i built during the first 3hours of the siege. Point proved.

DeletedUser

What you on about and who the hell do you think you are to bad mouth me... i don't usually blow my lid but you got my attention you arrogant little boy. i did not spend a single bit of gold to take that city of socrates.. i had defence i sent once it returned from other longterm supports and sent according as it returned yes.

I had this from another one of your members but once i explained it actually makes sense to him. I don't know about you but i actual stream cities to specific jobs, to optimise troop builds in a specific field. Something that is done by many, you see i usually squeeze 340 biremes out of a city when i make a bireme cities, earlier on i get close 349 biremes... using correct build set ups.

i do know what you are referring to about as it was highlighted by a few friends in PB, how i could send a steady supply of biremes from one of my cities, well here it is for you. I have members that i was supporting with long term defence, when i saw i needed more defence i recalled it all to push out to my conquest...

But while i am the subjected to this scandal lets speak about your holy leader who does not apparently use gold but miraclously rebuilt a full 200+ l/s from one city in less than 20 hours to send at me which he burned the night before trying to save Ditchotommy new city from us, Now how is that possible if you don't use gold to reduce builds... it is not and it will have cost him alot even with his harbour at level 30, but wait i am not even started he then sent at least another 35 l/s from a few other cities where he had already burned 70+ early in the siege. Now next time you call me out get your facts right.

You guys are so stuck up on me using gold as your excuse for everytime... he got took fair and square and he knows it.

I had another 500+ biremes i could of sent at any time so why the hell would i bother using gold when i could send them, but hey i am not gunna commit everything at once and Yes that means i have more than 5 full bireme cities consisting of 330 biremes ready to go, well a few less now after my last conquest.

Anyways get a grip and stop blaming your problems on gold, and take it as how it was a good take, but hey that is how it all went down believe your own excuses to make yourself feel better and who ever else wants to believe it do as you please. This is my side to the events and the truth, if you can't handle it... quit

:pro:

Nick this is the first time I have ever posted on the forums but I feel someone has to call you out mate. You have carved a notch for yourself as the man standing up against PB in game and on the forums but on the way you have thrown a good few insults yourself, you even had the arrogance to call people 'soc bots' if they shared the same opinion as socrates and accused adek of buying his slots. Yet besides from you, how many of your top players have enough BP to justify their slots?

Some people (like me) play this game just for the fun of it but others (like you) play it to massage what I can only presume to be grossly inflated egos.
Do you use gold? Of course you do we all know it. Did you use gold to help your siege last night? Of course you did we all know that as well and your denials only lesson peoples opinions of you. Do I personally have a problem with you doing that? No not really, if it wasn't for people who are able and prepared to spend money on this game , then there would be no game for people who are not able or willing to spend money(like me) to play for free.

I'm not a hater and infact used to quite enjoy your posts on the forum. At first I found you be to both funny, informative and entertaining but as the time has gone on you rant and rave more than you entertain and inform. The real problem here mate and we both know it, is that you would love to be in Soc's shoes and be leading an alliance that is ( for the time being at least ) simply running away with it. You sound more and more bitter each time I read your posts.

So now feel free to insult me the way you do everyone else who dosn't post saying how great you are and to coin a phrase let the 'Niccbots' also berate me if they wish but another fact that you and I are both aware of even if they are not, is that if Soc and PB were not here in Corinth then it would be you and your crew who were running things on this world and taking everyones cities and that my friend is you real problem, you wanted to be that man, that alliance but even if you spend double what you are already you know deep down it won't be enough.

DeletedUser

Nick this is the first time I have ever posted on the forums but I feel someone has to call you out mate. You have carved a notch for yourself as the man standing up against PB in game and on the forums but on the way you have thrown a good few insults yourself, you even had the arrogance to call people 'soc bots' if they shared the same opinion as socrates and accused adek of buying his slots. Yet besides from you, how many of your top players have enough BP to justify their slots?

Some people (like me) play this game just for the fun of it but others (like you) play it to massage what I can only presume to be grossly inflated egos.
Do you use gold? Of course you do we all know it. Did you use gold to help your siege last night? Of course you did we all know that as well and your denials only lesson peoples opinions of you. Do I personally have a problem with you doing that? No not really, if it wasn't for people who are able and prepared to spend money on this game , then there would be no game for people who are not able or willing to spend money(like me) to play for free.

I'm not a hater and infact used to quite enjoy your posts on the forum. At first I found you be to both funny, informative and entertaining but as the time has gone on you rant and rave more than you entertain and inform. The real problem here mate and we both know it, is that you would love to be in Soc's shoes and be leading an alliance that is ( for the time being at least ) simply running away with it. You sound more and more bitter each time I read your posts.

So now feel free to insult me the way you do everyone else who dosn't post saying how great you are and to coin a phrase let the 'Niccbots' also berate me if they wish but another fact that you and I are both aware of even if they are not, is that if Soc and PB were not here in Corinth then it would be you and your crew who were running things on this world and taking everyones cities and that my friend is you real problem, you wanted to be that man, that alliance but even if you spend double what you are already you know deep down it won't be enough.

Gpax from what i seen of you, you are a highly aggressive strong player like most of PB. I actually couldn't imagine corinth without you guys, and i would have quit ages ago. i already explained what i did and i used gold like everyone else does (even Soc uses it, 200l/s + in less than 24 hours is not done by just Call of the ocean) but not to what this guy here is accusing me of, i had to pull defence from long term support cities to send them and yes i had some on rebuild from a what resources i had in the city but i already stated what happened.

i do play this game for FUN aswell, and to be honest couldn't care less most of the time what people say... but this is ridicoulous how this guy thinks he can have ago and now you with your bit, not saying your post is like his but listen you guys seem to look at half of what is said and jump the gun.

I deserve everything i get, i do not think one second i do not but i give it back and get like 3 more to the party against me lol. i say bring its all good fun listening to the propaganda spread and the bits i put out about you guys.

Seriously in RL, i wish you the best, good luck and good health but here we are all playing a game in are roles and i am a arrogent, protensious and abit melodramatic soldier just giving it back to the big bad guys. You guys are doing amazing and i wish you every luck and yes what leader does not want to be number one but i do bow to how well you guys have actually done compared to us all. well played but you guys call me out and then try beat me down when i defend myself. (same senario going on right now) i am only replying to propaganda i am getting from you guys.

DeletedUser

Yeah everyone listens to a guy that has a 800 point city :D.
BAHAHAHA go colonize another city!!!

DeletedUser

Why do people care if he uses gold or not? like someone else stated, all gold does is let you get things done faster. While that does of course make the person using gold that much harder to beat, its all the sweeter a victory if you do beat them without gold use, dont you think?
This is no reason to get aggressive towards one another, the free people wouldnt be able to play if there werent some willing to spend money on the game, and the paying people wouldnt be playing if there werent free players to fill out a world.
Instead of crying on the forums about it (as entertaining as that and the internet thug acts are) why not make it an ingame goal to overcome the big tyrant gold buyers. as for the gold buyers, keep mowing down everything in your paths.

DeletedUser4013

I would like to remind all of you that placing accounts up for sale is illegal and will be severely punished. I suggest that if you have an issue with a player's gold usage you deal with that in-game.

Yes, players use gold. But that does not make them a better player. It merely facilitates getting some actions done quicker. Skill is earned, not bought.

This thread is closed so that the Mod in charge can clean it up.

DeletedUser

Thread reopended for now, please stick to the rules and keep the fighting for ingame.

DeletedUser

I dont know what all the huff and hub-bub is about. Maybe he spent gold... maybe he didnt. I dont think it matters. What matters is he HELPS his mates out AND takes enemy cities.

You dont like him 'potentially' spending gold then get a job and spend your own. This isnt a surprise that people can do that.. hell its actually expected of most. I am not going to go into tidbit little details in argument on if he did or didnt spend gold to shortcut his building biremes because in fact I dont care and have much better things to do with my time and can get over any hurt ego this creates on having lost a city to them. I took one of their cities the other day. You dont see them crying that the guy was only active for 2-3 days a week. or that I hit him right before the holiday break taking advantage of any hostile prevention to build up the troops and such in the city.

If he spends gold or not is beyond the point. It just seems to me that your ego got hurt and since you know you cant lash back out at him (because he potentially spends gold while the most you can spend is your time crying about it) that you came on here to vent. If he bragged about the win then sure I can see some arguments to validate your claim but he didnt. He took the city and even gave it a good name like a good sport. Its a game. Get over it and yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.