Cities For sale in Corinth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ha ha this is stupid, Listen Soc and who ever is interested, i and the rest of my alliance Know what we saw. We are not caught up on all this petty politics, yes i could post the reports but i see as if i did it would just pro-long a pointless arguement. I am quite happy in what i saw and what i now know but if i started posting reports it would mean i am just acting like you, something i quite frankly never wish to be like and also would have to spend time on something that probably would get slandered anyways while i can be spending much needed time with my daughter over this holiday period, i am not a school child that claims to be amazing or came on here saying i took a city off you and look at me and that jazz, i am just defending myself but the more i do the more i get harrassed. I could post what i got and blow this thing wide open but all this talk over a insignificant factor to the taking of a city takes away from both sides great efforts. Especially when on estimate of a total of 2500 biremes and 4000 l/s that got destroyed and still having 2500 biremes in the harbour at the end of the siege i mean what a battle. Seriously This arguement could go on forever but what is the point, i know you are obviously hurt over losing a city but it happens mate and all this arguing is just ridiculing yourself and everyone else involved. All we i see it as a small little victory in a war that seems that will be no end. Honestly just go enjoy your new year with your family and come back tommorrow and lets do all this fighting in game.

P.S I do not need to explain myself over what gold i use, i can use as much as i can afford if i wish and it is no ones buisness except mine! worry about your own game and less about me.

Happy new year everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hope you had a good new year guys.

Seriously though, personally i use gold...but only for the advisor's since I'm skint :p

If others use gold I don't really care...it doesn't make them unbeatable.

There's all this fuss over 80 or so birremes....in a battle with a few thousand ships on each side....so the be honest the impact the gold may or may not have had is negligible.
The fact is that even the heaviest gold user can be taken down if people work as a team, you all know this...so just lay off nick already, it's getting boring now.

DeletedUser8969

Hope you had a good new year guys.

Seriously though, personally i use gold...but only for the advisor's since I'm skint :p

If others use gold I don't really care...it doesn't make them unbeatable.

There's all this fuss over 80 or so birremes....in a battle with a few thousand ships on each side....so the be honest the impact the gold may or may not have had is negligible.
The fact is that even the heaviest gold user can be taken down if people work as a team, you all know this...so just lay off nick already, it's getting boring now.

no, he's doing the same thing in his other bireme cities. i just didn't have absolute proof with those. he's likely doing the same thing in his attack cities too.

he built 200+ biremes in 4 hours in one city. the 80 was the minimum amount that had to be built to sustain those numbers not the amount he actually built.

it's not about his gold use. it's about how it's now been proven that he's lied about it and continues to lie about it.

DeletedUser

it's not about his gold use. it's about how it's now been proven that he's lied about it and continues to lie about it.

You ever thought that's because every time anybody admits to using gold they get persecuted despite the fact they are the ones keeping the game free for the rest of us scrounging cheapskates? :p

Maybe it wouldn't sound so sour coming from you if you hadn't just lost that city...if he has been using gold as heavily as you say then surely there must be other evidence? so why wait until now to start crying about it.

and continues to lie about it.

Actually he's said he's been using gold, he just doesn't use it as much as you are wanting to make out.

DeletedUser

built 200+ biremes in 4 hours in one city.

Ha ha brilliant, i bet i did it with trader aswell! Just to increase the gold usage excuse longer :D

he's doing the same thing in his other bireme cities. i just didn't have absolute proof with those.

Its getting better. Wow maybe i got all the res from my mates in other servers sending through a special black hole that i also bought with gold. :)

I do not need to explain myself over what gold i use, i can use as much as i can afford if i wish and it is no ones buisness except mine! worry about your own game and less about me.

Think if you want more references to me openly admitting using gold if i tried to look and could be bothered to defend myself even more, didn't know you were the actual Inno accountant for Corinth and i have to openly tell you when i use gold! :p

DeletedUser

I do not care anymore, it seems so irrelevant this petty arguing, i might of said a few things in haste to defend myself that were not correct in all honesty but nothing that warrents uber usage

All ready stated, i know my mails are long winded and is sometimes hard to read, but i believe this warrents what you are refferring to? :D

Wow this is becoming dumb

I think this statement say it all, this conversation is getting pathetic. It was a good take and good battle by all sides, you are beginning to sound like my little brother when i beat him Golf. ;)

DeletedUser8969

of course you want this thread to end. you got caught telling tales and i'm sure that's embarrassing for you. you've sacrificed any claim to integrity and you're only making it worse by denying it.

i agree it is pretty pathetic and stupid that you continue to try and hold onto a myth that has been utterly exposed.

DeletedUser

i agree it is pretty pathetic and stupid that you continue to try and hold onto a myth that has been utterly exposed.

How many times does he have to say it before you listen....you keep banging on like he is still denying using gold....having to fall back on the same old argument long after he has held his hands up and admitted things just smacks of insecurity my friend.

DeletedUser

I think there is a sayin for it, something about crying and spilt milk! get over it no one cares about your hang ups.

Feel free to cry about it all day long, ill be busy playing the game instead of having to fight my wars on the forums.

DeletedUser

Ok. we need say that nickossa is great player. Yes he use gold, but all players use it. Gold can help jsut build troops and ships faster nothing else. He show that he know how fight.
We all have great fight for that city, we lost it because we all didnt be online.

I think that is stupid that we all just talk about who use goold and who not. All who use gold dont have really big adventage in this game. Also I think that is allowed use how much gold you want so its really stupid that we talk about that.

We all know who is Goldie in this world so the best is that we dont talk about that anymore :D :p nickossa you know that this is just jk

But seriously I think that this is stupid topic for talking about.

DeletedUser

HappyshinnyNOOB The grown-ups are talking so go back to the kiddy table. ;)

Haha the kiddie table takes life much less seriously though man :p Besides, noobs like me have all the fun....an underdog can always find a soft place to bite ;)

Would + rep you mate but apparently I already have.

Really though people need to go back to just having a bit of banter instead of treating all this as life and death ;)

Well said Draganaxx.

DeletedUser

Sorry to tell this but it is not like BP members do not spend allot of gold to so Arodeus stop posting things like that!
As you are not the brightest person to speak!

Hahaha an tell to us who are BP players :D

Also Arodeus is really cool guy :D

DeletedUser

Sooo lynx242 you think that Arodeus isnt cool just because he want free gold, or just because he use gold?

I think that I already write that this all about gold is stupid idea for talk about :D But I can see that you have big problem with that. I think that you need stop talk with people like that and that you need grow up.

DeletedUser

I am not the one who is talking how much gold Nickosa uses when he him self is using it allot!So get some rest!

DeletedUser

Is that best you can answer or I just did tell all right as it is!?

Status
Not open for further replies.