Clash of the Mods: In the Dawns of Chi (dum dum dummmm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

haha how were u the best ? psht I told u I was going to sleep and u didn't attack or conquer me lol :p

to be honest i think skully was better because he found my hiding spot :( I was so mad lol

haha <3

I am now #1 in abp AND points :supermad:

DeletedUser

I have a question for you wannabe be moderators. As this is a world for moderators and there aren't that many moderators haven't you ran out of cities? Because their are like 30 of you unless you all sim city

DeletedUser17043

I have a question for you wannabe be moderators. As this is a world for moderators and there aren't that many moderators haven't you ran out of cities? Because their are like 30 of you unless you all sim city

...no they can colonise...
if its speed 300 it can't be hard to start new cities

DeletedUser

The next ones will have to be put up by someone else because im not gonna be on the rest of today or all day tomorrow.

Player Ranks #2

playerranks2.jpg

Alliance Ranks #2

allianceranks2.jpg

Player Attackers #2

playerattackers2.jpg

Player Defenders #2

playerdefenders2.jpg

Player Fighters #2

playerfighters2.jpg

Alliance Attackers #2

allianceattackers2.jpg

Alliance Defenders #2

alliancedefenders2.jpg

Alliance Fighters #2

alliancefighters2.jpg

DeletedUser12324

I would kill for these speeds =/ would be rather time consuming though whoevers top of the mods in this world has too much time on their hands :p

DeletedUser

Yes I have too much time, SO WHAT? LEAVE ME ALONE!

btw, you shouldve taken them 5 mins later, I would have 4k abp more in that case :p

DeletedUser12324

Must be a student..... :p anyways when are us mere mortals going to get some faster worlds? I'm not talking 300 but 4/5 would be pretty awesome.

Back on topic how long does this mod world last for until Chi opens?

DeletedUser5

Must be a student..... :p anyways when are us mere mortals going to get some faster worlds? I'm not talking 300 but 4/5 would be pretty awesome.

Back on topic how long does this mod world last for until Chi opens?

Until I say it's over ;)

DeletedUser17043

loooooooong time I'm assuming...

DeletedUser12324

Well everyone keeps saying that Inno are just after money and that faster worlds means less money for them but i'm sure they have the gamers interests at heart too right Ac? :D

Suppose you mods could well have any number of secret worlds to play on that we don't know about :p You playing this one Ac?

DeletedUser

Well everyone keeps saying that Inno are just after money and that faster worlds means less money for them but i'm sure they have the gamers interests at heart too right Ac? :D

Suppose you mods could well have any number of secret worlds to play on that we don't know about :p You playing this one Ac?

Not true if they were just after money theyd have alot more speed worlds id think. Id sure spend alot more gold on speed worlds than on normal speed. normal speed it dosnt matter if it takes longer if your active youll be ahead. but on a speed world you have to be more than active you have to be on like every second for the first 20 some hours....and id be using alot of gold durring that time :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
In all honesty the novelty of these testing worlds wears off crazy fast. Skully may be number now but the only time I considered this world fun was right at the beginning when iCyber was trying to be a bully and everyone was racing to conquer. Also I was the first to get a second city without cheating *cough* Shan *cough*

DeletedUser17088

Lol, the test servers are only fun for the first few hours believe me.

Ac04 did play this server for the first few hours yes, he did really well of course!

Buildings are crazy fast to build but you still get impatient when a lvl 40 farm takes 4mins to build.....its weird. you can make 1k troops in about 20-30 mins.

Skully is indeed doing well but if the likes of Equanimity OSL and me had stuck around it would be a different matter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.