Pnp Coalition or Coincidence? TBWC is behind?

• Thread starter DeletedUser56719
  • Start date

DeletedUser56719

Many of you (BWN&Co), cried in WC about the spam. You took a brave look there, we don't spam. After Sema stopped to spam you actually started to spam or flash spam everyone.

You blame Spitum? Hypocrites, we are spammed by you, and we never spammed you back! Yes, this is how a leadership should be. Huaaaa!

But this is just my opinion, they see the end of the road and they are scared. What you did? You merged with Ice&Fire (<<<Actually another alliance that disappointed me)?

Ohhh, by the way, if not all of you knew by now. TBWC is not here to win, but to secure BWN's win lol. Guys pathetic. I've expected more from BWN in the beginning. At least from their leadership.

Ohh, one more good joke lol. Be ready! Go!

Dan, yes, TKF, acually did a thread where he wrote about how offenced he is about how BWN is fighting alone and everyone else is hugging and they are such brave .... bleaaaah :rolleyes: ....what the? No, pff, they hugging like hell from beginning with BB. Now they have like 6 alliances, and we have like 6 alliances that fight them. So, balanced. After alot of trash from his words, I saw a number that made my day. We have, the bad, bad, bad coalition against the beeeest team (in Daniel's mind), 490 players, yo man, in the entire server are 490 active players lol.

-For those who interest the exact number are like 210 - 195 players.

I am sure many of you BWN already had enough of you and they left lol.

One more rumor and I need to go. One bird, told me, that Ice merged with Balkans in order to become stronger for WW, but they didn't knew Balkan, doesn't want to win. They are here to secure BWN's win. Interestin huh?

In the end of this pamflet (and who gets angry because of a pamflet are stupid said statistics), I would like to appologise to BWN for using a forbidden word with a offensive connotation for you. Please forgive me for it!

DeletedUser56772

The levels OV/SS/FD have to go to where you’re spamming someone 24/7 for a few days just to then have your LMD send a cs after they turn their alarm off is pitiful. It will be repayed though don’t worry!;)

Would love to see any kind of substantial proofs that OV was behind those spams & not your feelings that made you think OV was behind it. Waiting..

PS: Don't share me HCs of their LMDs as a proof lol

A Mystery remains. They will feed everybody Bullshit as they have nothing to back it up. Pretty sure, you will be getting a lot of bullshit here and no substantial proofs.

Funny they will be still praised by the newspaper guy and BWNs agents would try to ridicule everybody here who would try to talk sense here.

I leave the stage for jooser/flcoblades/The Smilodon Fatalis and last but not the least, nick1 and Xuegou.

DeletedUser56772

Yeah, that's dropping axe on your foot. BWN should have thought it through before ganging up on Black Sails Co Founder. Now they are paying BWN back, as nick1 says.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I'm sure the coordinated spam and CS's on Dystopi4, which mind was before any retaliation, was pure coincidence!
Oh and spamming players after they snipe your CS or ninja a city on a SS island, that's likely a misclick
And I'm entirely convinced that minimal 2-12 hour attacks are sent by Grepo Support and not the players themselves!
Definitely a no spam rule in SS, no doubt about it!
Pack it up boys, BWN are the bad guys here, leave these saints alone

DeletedUser55202

I like how tbwc are not part of the bwn/bb/ice and fire coalition, yet they are never gonna attack them, never gonna be an obstacle for them at the WW stage anf they are gonna do everything in order to help them win. Yup clearly no relations with them ;)

And come on be honest, there are 2 Coalitions/Mras/hugs or whatever you want to call them in this world. Players are in equal numbers. The only difference is that the coalition facing bwn etc formed because bwn was hugging with bb from minute 1 of this server. So dont judge what you did first and now it is used in order to kill you.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I like how tbwc are not part of the bwn/bb/ice and fire coalition, yet they are never gonna attack them, never gonna be an obstacle for them at the WW stage anf they are gonna do everything in order to help them win. Yup clearly no relations with them ;)

And come on be honest, there are 2 Coalitions/Mras/hugs or whatever you want to call them in this world. Players are in equal numbers. The only difference is that the coalition facing bwn etc formed because bwn was hugging with bb from minute 1 of this server. So dont judge what you did first and now it is used in order to kill you.
I like how you first describe neutrality (except the helping part which I can guarantee won't happen after Helio) and then say that there's no third parties
It's that with us or against us mentality that causes there to be only 2 coalitions in any server

DeletedUser55202

Its not neutrality when you are helping them win by declaring that you will not participate in WW and enemy their enemies.

Oh and btw, your leader is an ex leader of bwn, just admit it, its not a secret anyways :)

DeletedUser56772

It's that with us or against us mentality that causes there to be only 2 coalitions in any server
If we check the history, BWN laid the foundation by hugging the second most powerful team. Whatever left on the server, we refuse to be play toys of BWN/Balkanz and wait till the time they take us out 1 by 1. Honestly, BWN was not expecting things to go like this. Nothing unifies people more than a common enemy. So if people are criticizing OV/SS/Bunnies coalition, where were they when BWN hugged Balkanz, absorbed WarOKings, Ice etc and now have TBWC setting things up for them. Another BWNs agent with biased notion.

DeletedUser56729

Take this from a leader of Bunnies, but we didn't have an pact with Spirtum Sancti until a little bit after we were fighting Balkans officially. For your information, that was WAAAAY after Balkans already had a pact with BWN and maybe around the time TBWC pacted with Balkans. Afterall, I know that TBWC had a pact with them before the Souvlaki guys joined us.

Might want to check your facts before you start blerting these things out, because we had absolutely no pacts for a long while and no, we didn't have NAPs either. Only our own personal UNSPOKEN interests that perhaps aligned with others. We didn't have a NAP with Plague in the beginnning either. They didn't attack us much because they were focusing on Balkans, and we didn't attack them because we had our own things in our ocean to deal with.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Oh and btw, your leader is an ex leader of bwn, just admit it, its not a secret anyways :)

Are you assuming I'm in TBWC? Dan wouldn't have me there in a million years and the feeling is very much mutual. Because yeah that's not a secret and he's a ex leader because of the fall out in Helio where he spammed certain members of BWN after going low morale under the pretense of handing off and stacking cities in our core behind a wall 25. Which is why I'm sure BWN here will not work with him.

I'm just a retired player who's having a look because the person who took over my old account caused people to message me

(Yes Dan you had your reasons which were fair enough, not trying to make you look bad, just explaining to this cabbage that there won't be any cooperation)

DeletedUser56729

I don't usually voice a whole lot, but this I will say.

If I'm disappointed in anyone, its TBWC. They honestly have a good if not great chance to win this world. Especially with something that just came up not too long ago. However, they are content with just giving BWN the victory instead of taking it for themselve. Very disappointing and very sad what this game has turned into now-a-days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55265

Ice were promised a crown to join, both sides told me that. It would amuse me greatly if ice were lied to but that seems a bit far fetched. So yes balkans plan to build wonders and bwn plan to build wonders and neither are going to turn on each other and fight so the rest of us get peace. Only way balkans will turn on bwn is if they put vinny in charge. Fact is bwn and balkans are now long term friends, why should they fight to please the rest of us? Turning on friends is the worst kind of tactic (ain't it ice). We all just need to suck it up and respect how bloody good these 2 teams are

DeletedUser55202

Take this from a leader of Bunnies, but we didn't have an pact with Spirtum Sancti until a little bit after we were fighting Balkans officially. For your information, that was WAAAAY after Balkans already had a pact with BWN and maybe around the time TBWC pacted with Balkans. Afterall, I know that TBWC had a pact with them before the Souvlaki guys joined us.

Might want to check your facts before you start blerting these things out, because we had absolutely no pacts for a long while and no, we didn't have NAPs either. Only our own personal UNSPOKEN interests that perhaps aligned with others. We didn't have a NAP with Plague in the beginnning either. They didn't attack us much because they were focusing on Balkans, and we didn't attack them because we had our own things in our ocean to deal with.

Might want to re-read my post Mr i dont get a word for my alliance.

All im saying is the coalition facing bwn etc was made because bwn had their coalition first and because of mutual interests. Dont worry, i am not jujding your super duper awesome alliance.