Coalition Vs Evo

DeletedUser

now there seems to be so many versions of coalitions but these are the main contenders I think. I ended up adding this up manually as grepostats filters were playing up, so I apologise if I've mis-counted any.

The Death Crusaders 9
EVO 10

The Brotherhood Elite 5
Evo 14

lol i had to laugh though when i saw TBE had taken a city from Alliance PrincessLozza.. I had to double take cos i thought it said they'd taken one of my cities and I was thinking, I can't remember that happening! lol

Little Brother 10
Evo 24
I've gone back until Jan on this even though LB was at war with the Athenians before.

Templars 15
Evo 24

The Forgotten 3
Evo 43
(sorry Baslisk)

Atlantic League 18
Evo 0
This was a bit of a shocker and AL has only ever lost 3 cities - http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/5529/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Total:
Coalition - 60
Evo - 116

These stats are based on Grepostats information. It includes any city that was taken whilst it was in the alliance. It does not take into account any of the reasons for the loss of a city and it doesn't not include any cities that were lost after leaving that alliance.

p.s. if anyone doesn't like the way i've calculated these then please do it yourself. A few players said they wanted to see these stats.. I thought that it would be interesting to see as I'd never added them all up so I did this in the easiest way and didn't not alter or manipulate these. It was a genuine attempt to look at the position.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whoa!!!! And the three cities AL lost were to the myrmidons? Wait...sorry...branch three of the myrmidons.

Have you guys ever been attacked? and by attacked...I mean...for real?

shocked!

edit: I answered my own question: They've never been attacked

DeletedUser

so you mean you havent bothered attacking an alliance that took 18 cities?!?! :heh:

thats more then the rest of the alliances individually... :p

I LIVE! take that eagleskater08

DeletedUser

Nah, most of their takes were from ex-EM players.. most of em quit or went into VM shortly after joining us. Should never have come over I guess really but Merc had been a good guy and a good ally when leader of EM. And there were some good players come over and have stayed, so not all bad really :)

We've never really attack AL much tbf

DeletedUser

Well PrincessLozza, most of them was from a guy that join us like 4-5 days b4 EVO started hitting him and as he was really inactive and we didin't see it onto some-one happen to look at the alliances stats and seen them had been taken but, I'll give that to you not saying if we would heve known EVO was attacking you would have had or not have taken them but, if we had known may have been a lil harder time taking them and as we all know you can't help some-one that don't help them self or let others know whats going on....

CENO:

DeletedUser

ah, i see... their takes in 67 were X-em evos seeking shelter :p. still, you must admit that BBCue did a good job with EM only 3 losses. well, BBCue thinks that he is doing good now, in comparason, he is doing well ;) Baslisk has been distracted with iota, you seem to be making playing two worlds hard for him. :D

DeletedUser

Well PrincessLozza, most of them was from a guy that join us like 4-5 days b4 EVO started hitting him and as he was really inactive and we didin't see it onto some-one happen to look at the alliances stats and seen them had been taken but, I'll give that to you not saying if we would heve known EVO was attacking you would have had or not have taken them but, if we had known may have been a lil harder time taking them and as we all know you can't help some-one that don't help them self or let others know whats going on....

CENO:

True. That guy of yours we attacked and took was...Forgotten or something before he joined you. Was gonna be a target then and just hadn't got to it before he joined you. And, I wasn't going to bring this up...but you also know that at least two of those takes were hand-overs from IBAstealthclown before his treachery was discovered and he got booted.

DeletedUser

now there seems to be so many versions of coalitions but these are the main contenders I think. I ended up adding this up manually as grepostats filters were playing up, so I apologise if I've mis-counted any.

The Death Crusaders 9
EVO 10

The Brotherhood Elite 5
Evo 14

lol i had to laugh though when i saw TBE had taken a city from Alliance PrincessLozza.. I had to double take cos i thought it said they'd taken one of my cities and I was thinking, I can't remember that happening! lol

Little Brother 10
Evo 24
I've gone back until Jan on this even though LB was at war with the Athenians before.

Templars 15
Evo 24

The Forgotten 3
Evo 43
(sorry Baslisk)

Atlantic League 18
Evo 0
This was a bit of a shocker and AL has only ever lost 3 cities - http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/5529/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Total:
Coalition - 60
Evo - 116

Hey Lozza that is a bit skewed.

13thknight: had RL issues and never got with us for help 4 or 5 cities lost there.

Nas123: I have no clue what this clown was doing... it seems he was quitting and giving his old friends the old Chosen his cities (again no SOS call and skewed stats)

Sh1bby: you took 1 city and that was cuz he was 6 mins late on getting the word out... or I would have sniped that poorly placed CS... lol a full min in between last clearing attack and the CS... would have been like taking candy from a baby)
----Oh a side note when he gave us the CS times for all the rest of the attacks on him 8 more CS in total... to put this nicely cuz I want to be nice ;)
got their arses handed to them :eek: hehe

if you want to count Nas123 then you need to count the refugees you took in Herndad, Sialian, Reddragon777, they have been wiped off completely or got multiple cities taken and are now in forever vaa mode... check the stats when NAS123 joined us...I mean it is only fair then that way

DeletedUser

How about this?

How about we all acknowledge that we've all parties concerned have takes that were like taking candy from a baby cause last time I checked when we mentioned that cities taken from evo were inactive players, failed to call for support, etc. we were just making up excuses.

works. both. way.

DeletedUser

Hey Lozza that is a bit skewed

Actually i just wrote the numbers as they are.. we had some skewed figures which i included too.. Koockie and Teddy are included who both were red on alliance roster when attacks started and hummingbird was inactive too when cities were taken. not to mention some of the 'paper tigers' lol

Anyway I kinda figure our skewed figures even out somewhere along the line :)

Ceno, I'm not sure about that player, but maybe so.. Jen knows better on that one lol

And Alpha.. yes BBCue is doing a good job and only 3 lost cities is some good going :)

DeletedUser

Actually i just wrote the numbers as they are.. we had some skewed figures which i included too.. Koockie and Teddy are included who both were red on alliance roster when attacks started and hummingbird was inactive too when cities were taken. not to mention some of the 'paper tigers' lol

Anyway I kinda figure our skewed figures even out somewhere along the line :)

Ceno, I'm not sure about that player, but maybe so.. Jen knows better on that one lol

And Alpha.. yes BBCue is doing a good job and only 3 lost cities is some good going :)

Who are those people? I am talking about the cities of Herndad, Silain (sp), and Reddragon777... those other guys I have not a clue. We took cities then you quickly dropped them as not to mess with your numbers (we took A LOT of their cities)

if we go off what Brotherhood Elite cities were actually taken:

13thKnight: 5 cities
Sh1bby: 1 city
Colder: he took one and you guys got it back

That is 7 not the 14 you represent...

But in the end it is cool trully only 1 of those cities was "Really" taken and I say that cuz IF the support word was literally 6 mins earlier your Sh1bby op would have been a total failure like your op vs Me

BTW when are you guys gonna attack me again?

DeletedUser

well, i guess you will figure that out eventually! lol ;)
i am sure evo will take your request into consideration and attack you sooner, rather than later :D

DeletedUser

well, i guess you will figure that out eventually! lol ;)
i am sure evo will take your request into consideration and attack you sooner, rather than later :D

LOL @ alphabeta13

They have already attacked, nearly 250 plus attacks. Every one of their CS landing was Snipered even those CSs from Jena000 and Commander and Redrich and Noeltags and and and

I doubt they will ever attack me again... they lost a lot of time and resources and came up empty.

Not to undermine you alpha, but if me and my alliance defended those cities that you lost... you would not have lost any.

Ask lozza, Jena whomever... it is not who has the most biremes or ground troops etc etc.. it is who can time the support for a few troops go a LONG way.

The conquerer has the disadvantage in this game every time... those that lose cities are just to stupid to realize that even-though offensive units kill more D troops time.

DeletedUser

Who are those people? I am talking about the cities of Herndad, Silain (sp), and Reddragon777... those other guys I have not a clue. We took cities then you quickly dropped them as not to mess with your numbers (we took A LOT of their cities)

She's talking about some guys in the south. Same kinda thing though...those guys you're talking about got booted for more or less for being insolent noobs that never should have had a place in Evo in the first place. You know...they're the kind of people you don't want to hang out with in real life unless you absolutely have to...like because you work at the same place or something.

But in a game...yeah...we don't need to deal with what they were giving us while playing a game.

you all do remember that this is a game right???

DeletedUser

LOL @ alphabeta13

They have already attacked, nearly 250 plus attacks. Every one of their CS landing was Snipered even those CSs from Jena000 and Commander and Redrich and Noeltags and and and

I doubt they will ever attack me again... they lost a lot of time and resources and came up empty.

Actually, I got over 17K ABP from that mission, I would not call it empty hands ;)

Besides, some of us attacked you just as a distraction because the main target was 13thknight (we didn't know he was quitting of course). At least for me, I didn't care much about the CS phase, as I sent just 1 CS with no tricks. Still you have to admit I got decent timings (and again, hats off to your very good snipe).

DeletedUser

She's talking about some guys in the south. Same kinda thing though...those guys you're talking about got booted for more or less for being insolent noobs that never should have had a place in Evo in the first place. You know...they're the kind of people you don't want to hang out with in real life unless you absolutely have to...like because you work at the same place or something.

I hear ya it was the same with NAS123, but it happens I guess.

But in a game...yeah...we don't need to deal with what they were giving us while playing a game.

you all do remember that this is a game right???

Preach on brotha... it is just a game... a ruthless one at that hehe :pro:

DeletedUser

Actually, I got over 17K ABP from that mission, I would not call it empty hands ;)

Besides, some of us attacked you just as a distraction because the main target was 13thknight (we didn't know he was quitting of course). At least for me, I didn't care much about the CS phase, as I sent just 1 CS with no tricks. Still you have to admit I got decent timings (and again, hats off to your very good snipe).

Oh not to go tit for tat but I walked away with nearly 90k in D-BP from the ordeal.

Oh I will never say anything to the contrary. Almost all the attacks that came in from almost all of you were compacted within seconds of the next

To have 20-25 attacks within a 20 second window is to put it... just BAD ***.

and thanks Jena it means a lot getting a compliment from one the best.

actually if anyone would have got a city it would have been you, but you only have 2 cities within CS arrival time... it was easy to see which were the CS attacks. Had you had more cities in the area it would have been a much more intense defense I think. Yeah slow transport tricks would not have worked.

Yeah the loss of 13th was huge and will be missed he actually made me look inferior. Very sad. :(

DeletedUser

Wow! We lost that many? I knew we lost a lot but didnt know it was that much.

In our defense some of those could have come from new members etc. Still, thats one hell of a lot. Well done to you Evo.

DeletedUser

LOL @ alphabeta13

Not to undermine you alpha, but if me and my alliance defended those cities that you lost... you would not have lost any.

Ask lozza, Jena whomever... it is not who has the most biremes or ground troops etc etc.. it is who can time the support for a few troops go a LONG way.

The conquerer has the disadvantage in this game every time... those that lose cities are just to stupid to realize that even-though offensive units kill more D troops time.

I was too far, i had 4 CS incoming within 30 sec of each other. i also was wayyyy to far for support, i only had 6 hrs until they hit. i decided it wasnt worth giving them a good city or defeating me, i was leaving for Omicron anyway. i trashed the one they were attacking b4 they hit! (wall-0 farm-34 -200 pop and a library) but i am glad people know my story!

Grats Evo, and Death to DL - Gae!!!