Code: V_ _ _

DeletedUser

i am still playing in paros.. :p
i may join.. cause i saw the name muttzy.. but thing is i have played only revolt worlds till now and has got bored of it.. revolt worlds are easy for casual player.. cant u change it to C0-*u+_t

Conquest is easier if you have a good team with a organized structure, my problem with it has always been you have to read the forums to avoid friendly fire since you can now see what allies have reserved it reduces the chances friendlies. I still would prefer revolt but yes maybe we will go conquest. Let us know what ocean you guys are going so we go to the opposite corner, no point fighting each other from the start and let other take advantage of that.

seriously conquest... if it is i am in ....

DeletedUser15581

Very interesting thing to see :) Many known faces from Paros and Real World. Wish you guys good luck and all the best :). Too bad i cannot join, many of you would not want me there but even if that was not the case i would still miss it. RL went totally downwards in past days and months.
Peace.;)

Don't be silly I don't play with players that carry a grudge over from one server to another its just a game. All venom/evo/black/nexus/shadows players are always welcome.

Dont say stuff dai, u not even founder to decide that, Kitty is :D

ummm.... I guess that would put me out too :D

DeletedUser20415

Conquest is easier if you have a good team with a organized structure, my problem with it has always been you have to read the forums to avoid friendly fire since you can now see what allies have reserved it reduces the chances friendlies. I still would prefer revolt but yes maybe we will go conquest. Let us know what ocean you guys are going so we go to the opposite corner, no point fighting each other from the start and let other take advantage of that.

I will stay in contact

I cant believe milos will be against me :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would be open to playing a conquest server if one with the ideal settings were to come out before a revolt, which seems extremely likely now but I am in agreement with Venomous D, the alliance cap is too low on this ne one and type of players we look for are loyal to their banner so its hard to find replacements once you start losing players RL. Add me on skype (dai.zan) if you one to drop in together and mess about on this one tomorrow just for laughs or get one of the girls to add you in to the skype room.

Ill be on the speed 3, probs on the rim tho
I really dont want conquest :-(

DeletedUser

May i join?Never played before.I am small and scared.Somebody can teach me to play?
Oops,I am already invited. Neh,this is a MRA. If you are inviting noobs like me,I give you 2 months to sink.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

May i join?Never played before.I am small and scared.Somebody can teach me to play?
Oops,I am already invited. Neh,this is a MRA. If you are inviting noobs like me,I give you 2 months to sink.

Yes, another city to take, thanks!