Come To The Pariah

DeletedUser

Hey everybody come to the Pariah. we are an awesome allaince, who keep you safe and are very friendly. Preferable 50,000 points at least please. We are a helpful alliance who make friends quickly, but are willing to destroy you in an instant.

Come To The Pariah!!

:pro:
:cool:
:)

DeletedUser

You are the biggest MRA EVER! Destroy us in an instant? That isn't really working with TL is it now?

DeletedUser

Hey everybody come to the Pariah. we are an awesome allaince, who keep you safe and are very friendly. Preferable 50,000 points at least please. We are a helpful alliance who make friends quickly, but are willing to destroy you in an instant.

Come To The Pariah!!

:pro:
:cool:
:)

Note to anyone even considering joining the biggest MRA on Theta world:
The Pariah have been given an Ultimatum by The War Academy, if they disband their alliance the current war will end! The players will be allowed to join any alliance they wish or form new alliances! If the main Alliance disbands the war ends on their Academies too!

As for the big words of "keeping you safe", check grepostats and look up players like Vaskesu, Emelan, Amino, Martein, robbo7769 and many others.

KimN leader of TWA

DeletedUser

This is my first post here but i couldn't let this one go

I was in the pariah south and honestly the path they and the pariah are going down is going to lead them to destruction.

First off you guys have the worst communications skills. you have lame allies like POAD. I could go on with this for hours. All your leaders do is give lame speeches about honor but they never take action because they are in denial about how their alliance is failing.

I urge no one to join the pariah unless you want to be in an alliance that doesn't support each other and can't fight to save their lives.

DeletedUser

I love it!!! Paladin24 sent me a message wanting us to help him in their war with TWA. Funny, TWA has been our strongest ally and The Pariah have been supporting our enemies for months now. A state of war exists between at the moment but since we haven't destroyed them yet I guess they don't know it. The only thing keeping them alive is the fact we are busy fighting Spartans in the East. I told him The Pariah is an MRA....... he asked me what an MRA was!! I wonder if he knows what "noob" means.

P.S. If you join the Pariah, send me a message, I will tell you how we would like you to develop your cities so they will be ready when The Liquidators and TWA take them.

DeletedUser

I usually ask people to switch the god in the city over to whatever myth units I have coming with my CS... Lol

Also Ask them to make sure they research Phalanx and Battering Ram...

DeletedUser

I love it!!! Paladin24 sent me a message wanting us to help him in their war with TWA. Funny, TWA has been our strongest ally and The Pariah have been supporting our enemies for months now. A state of war exists between at the moment but since we haven't destroyed them yet I guess they don't know it. The only thing keeping them alive is the fact we are busy fighting Spartans in the East. I told him The Pariah is an MRA....... he asked me what an MRA was!! I wonder if he knows what "noob" means.

P.S. If you join the Pariah, send me a message, I will tell you how we would like you to develop your cities so they will be ready when The Liquidators and TWA take them.

Lol, I wish AoA was that nice but since they are crappy players they always have crappy cities and it costs a lot of resources/cp to rework academy

DeletedUser

I think pariah wants to be conquered. my little alliance of seven people has conquered one pariah south town on the same day we founded the alliance, and we have another ready to go down tomorrow. plus two pariah towns in revolt.

DeletedUser

Message sent. :)

DeletedUser11886

OMG Paladin24 You make us look like MRA's and nubs... Although a few of us are already...

DeletedUser340

I don't even play Theta and I can safely say this is the last alliance I would join.

Its funny when it gets to the point of your own members disagreeing with you.

Moved to alliance section.

DeletedUser

I think now :) 5 players asked us to join :) from your alliance... So i don't think anyone would want to join you, and if they do, they will leave directly.

all having over 200K points.

DeletedUser

I'll join!

PM me, I can spy on AX for you. You will not believe what Robbyn and GG Skally get up to when they think no one is watching!

DeletedUser12212

The pariah is not a complete fail. when I was in PoAD I got tons of support from pariah when I was under attack. My city was loaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pariah is a complete fail. the pariah and it's academies have been defeated in ocean 26 which splits their forces between 2 different areas of the world. It is only a matter of time until The Company forces it's way into ocean 27 and 37. Then ocean 25 will be atacked by both TWA and TL and TV. The only reason pariah still exists now is because there are so many cities to conquer and it takes time to build up addiational city slots for everyone