concerned about my island

DeletedUser

w/e :D Anyway, this alliance is 10x better than the one I am in on Barris. I'm digging it. I'm sure the uber3lite, cool guy, tgif waiters of the worlds will be making life difficult for us but :pro:

DeletedUser5554

Actually if Occupy doesn't bother us I really don't see a problem personally. :p

Oh and I like to TGIF crack. Tell me more about your awesome job and what college you attend. (-:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My awesome job? Not as awesome as serving a bunch of drunk dip*its cheese wedges. I only manufacture steel pipe for off shore drilling, and fracking. Well, at least I work for a company that does... US Steel. Sorry, I don't mean to name drop. I don't want to put TGIF and US Steel in the same sentence, it might make you feel bad lol. I'm just playing. I actually respect what you are doing and am sure you will get your degree in Michigan State (U?) and live like a baller while I'm busy being a peasant fml. It's not all bad though. I get to work with my hands and I'm really not an office type. Tried college and wasn't for me.

DeletedUser5554

I'm not the office type either in fact I'm teaching and coaching track once I get out. ^.^ but hey if its not for you do as you wish bud if working there makes ya happy nobody can say otherwise. (-:

DeletedUser

meh, it pays the bills. It could be a lot worse believe that. I've had some pretty crappy jobs in my days. I hope your endeavors are successful.

DeletedUser

Try running a collection agency. Every time someone gets a payment there's a group of girls that runs around twirling, dancing, and screaming "get your money girl get your money girl!!!" I suppose I should support the enthusiasm because they're getting my money while they're getting their money, but I still can't help but question my life decisions from time to time. As hard as it is to think longingly after a life of reviewing medical policy manuals and investigating the implications of new laws on my previous employer, I sometimes do.