Conflicts

DeletedUser

I know it's still very early days in this sever , but I was wondering if any alliance has had any conflicts yet ?

I know that several players are already beginning to build they're naval forces and I'm curious to know which oceans are gonna have small/large scale wars :p.

DeletedUser

Still impposible to tell with player protection still on and no one is going to come on here and say who it is they intend to attack mate...

DeletedUser

i'm going to attack no one after BP

(the best part is i wont)

DeletedUser

Still impposible to tell with player protection still on and no one is going to come on here and say who it is they intend to attack mate...

Fair point , but I meant alliance conflicts and not individual players.

@bana , lol :D.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well...

In Ocean 54, I know there is an alliance called "The Exile" and has been threatening other alliances such as Death Wings to join them as a brother alliance. That's just completely pathetic. Even there leader sent me a message saying about my alliance not sending pacts and apparently we didn't send them a pact, which was just stupid...

DeletedUser

Fair point , but I meant alliance conflicts and not individual players.

@bana , lol :D.

I was talking about both players and alliances..

players as individuals nor alliances are going to come on here and say who they plan to attack when BP ends but there can be tensions between alliances before BP ends even thoe it sounds quite dumb..

DeletedUser15581

Rim Express will probably not fight anyone, they are full of simmers. Let us see if someone declares war on them and farms them.

DeletedUser15581

I didn't call it, but if everyone believes it, then it should probably be true.
Check the posts around my signature.

DeletedUser

haha - looks like you kinda had it coming to me.. but who knows ;)

DeletedUser

Nice job de repping me

And the feast is not over, the Kappa squad are like musketeers.
One for all and all for one!
De repping some one because you don't have the sense of humor.... well that's petty.
Forums are to express your self, brag and imo, Czar does it really good!
His posts are always funny or sarcastic and have the merit to make you react. He keeps forums interesting to read.
Up to now, all I read from you, are negative comments but no good post.
Start posting something interesting before trashing someone else's

By the way, I will de rep you and my guess is you know why now. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

Nice job de repping me

Total 8 posts on the forums, and 3 of them just to ridicule me? just shut up and stay away if you don't appreciate the sense of humor. I didn't hurl any stones at you or anyone till now for that matter, then why are you involving in personal attacks? I can't really believe you actually got 2 of your friends to -rep me along with you! could you get any more kiddish?

It is my way of protesting against those who called the alliance MRA within a couple of hours of its formation, it is supposed to irritate those guys. Congratulations for spoiling the party.

I have been bragging all the while where I go and thought of a different way this time. Now don't start hating me if I revert to my normal self :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was talking about both players and alliances..

players as individuals nor alliances are going to come on here and say who they plan to attack when BP ends but there can be tensions between alliances before BP ends even thoe it sounds quite dumb..

I realise that , but there could be some alliances acting the big shot's threatening other alliances into pacts , like J.n.c 93 stated.

But it's just my curiosity and to try keep everyone updated :D.

@Everyone else , lets keep this on topic and let's not stoop to low as to insult each other and act childish.

DeletedUser

Its too early for any conflicts. I guess it will take time atleast another week before people start attacking eachother.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I realise that , but there could be some alliances acting the big shot's threatening other alliances into pacts , like J.n.c 93 stated.

But it's just my curiosity and to try keep everyone updated :D.

@Everyone else , lets keep this on topic and let's not stoop to low as to insult each other and act childish.

Haha The Exile are getting farmed to death :p