Conflicts

DeletedUser15581

Its too early for any conflicts. I guess it will take time atleast another week before people start attacking eachother.

Indomitable gauls have 2000+ ABP, are you sure there aren't any conflicts?

DeletedUser

ok.i have a conflict.with the noob called Age of Enlightenment.remind me of undead armies and others point w like them.my believe is that he must be rimmed,and i think i saw few names who are already planning that.

DeletedUser345

ok.i have a conflict.with the noob called Age of Enlightenment.remind me of undead armies and others point w like them.my believe is that he must be rimmed,and i think i saw few names who are already planning that.

*Sigh*

He has cleared eight farms which needs 1000+ farm space for troops and you persist in calling him a pointwhore? He has probably the msot troops out of any player in the world!

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

He has cleared eight farms which needs 1000+ farm space for troops and you persist in calling him a pointwhore? He has probably the msot troops out of any player in the world!

its very simple.he have the most troops in the world just bcoz he wanted to unlock the 8th farm.so,he want more resources.resources for building his city.so,in fact,he want points.sp,PH!

DeletedUser15581

yeah, right.
now, he'll get a lot of troops, revolt and CS in order to get to 2nd city, just to have more points.

Damn point whore (*sarcasm*)

DeletedUser

czarr,u r not in kappa here.and when i was in kappa u were just a shorty.so,take your sarcasm and stick it.... .u know little noob,u can take the second city only with 3k,u dont need 7k.

DeletedUser

Daver1970 today at 3:00 PM
I suggest you back off and quickly unless you want to start a war with us and that you will not fair well in I can assure you!

Why ppl don´t understand that war is pointless when we can´t conquer or so ?
It´s so much fun to see ppl acting like this in early game :D

DeletedUser15581

czarr,u r not in kappa here.and when i was in kappa u were just a shorty.so,take your sarcasm and stick it.... .u know little noob,u can take the second city only with 3k,u dont need 7k.

right, i was a shorty when a lot of players were in kappa since i joined the speed 3 server 2 months late. :rolleyes: (will you care to reveal your identity to begin with?) so let us talk about this server.

dearest big noob, 3k should be enough to conquer an inactive, not a decent player who'll put up some resistance and who'll be aided by his alliance. :pro: though I never said you need 7k.

DeletedUser

first,im mutzzy.in this idiotic world,im schutzzy.i can overtake an active player with 3-4k points.and i know many others players(all of them better than u r)who will not wait until 7k for taking the second.and about your skills,well.... .

DeletedUser345

u can take the second city only with 3k,u dont need 7k.

Yes but when AoE was at that stage 2nd place had just got to 1500 points so he waited till some decent sized targets popped up instead of taking a noob 1k city.

DeletedUser

Dude he never said you had to have 7k to get another city so.why do you keep bringing this up?

You are a very angry sounding little boy who's parents should make sure that you finish school because your post's are terrible

Do you even have a point or are you just bouncing around the forums being a nub?

Last edited by a moderator: