Congratulations to Obliterate!

DeletedUser

Tell me if I'm wrong but wasn't your alliance recently named ENYO ? and are we not at war with each other? And didn't we take more cities from you then you did from us ?

How about them facts?
If you think i have time to go check and see what your alliance name is everyday you'v mistaken me for someone who cares.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahem ahem every war !!!! come on... u guys merged into Proto after loosing to LOL....btw did u guys fight ENYO and won.. that's a surprise.. looks like another alliance has now come up with a new claim... As far as my knowledge goes it was us and KIT...

if i am wrong i apologise but these are hard facts...

He admits we won :D Vinidcation, finally, for our victory ;) Not that we needed it, but you know :p

Nah, ive always said you lot did the hard slog and we toppled them, that final push, you might say

DeletedUser

Tell me if I'm wrong but wasn't your alliance recently named ENYO ? and are we not at war with each other? And didn't we take more cities from you then you did from us ?

How about them facts?
If you think i have time to go check and see what your alliance name is everyday you'v mistaken me for someone who cares.

He means Rogero's ENYO who used to exist. Then got destroyed. I think, though, sas, jae-me means every war they have fought in, not every war on the server, cause no alliance can claim that, lol.

DeletedUser

the merge with proto was cause you lost.. why i said lost cause u merged with proto.. come under their protection.. this means u lost.. that why u had to take shelter.. u didnt ask for help but instead merged.. u can claim that but i have messages from Proto leader saying it was a merge and they are taking your best players while other will form their academy.. your strength was at thhat time i think was around 35 and 18 of your players left for proto or LOL ... that is a merge... it might not be long but for a short duration... and that short duration u admitted u were defeated thats why u switched..

and u have never won a war with us.. it is still waging.. and it is not completed... u are leading but u have not won... leading in war and won the war are complete different things..

DeletedUser

the merge with proto was cause you lost.. why i said lost cause u merged with proto.. come under their protection.. this means u lost.. that why u had to take shelter.. u didnt ask for help but instead merged.. u can claim that but i have messages from Proto leader saying it was a merge and they are taking your best players while other will form their academy.. your strength was at thhat time i think was around 35 and 18 of your players left for proto or LOL ... that is a merge... it might not be long but for a short duration... and that short duration u admitted u were defeated thats why u switched..

and u have never won a war with us.. it is still waging.. and it is not completed... u are leading but u have not won... leading in war and won the war are complete different things..

Define it however you want because at the end of the day my alliance is still here and we are the champions not Proto LoLc or your alliance so whatever you have to say from this point on we could careless since half of what your saying is incorrect due to Obliterate going to war with Proto only once and that cause measter to disband Proto and we took our ocean back after it was invaded. Like they say what can't kill you only makes you stronger and Proto did not kill us nor did any other alliances that's why in the end were are here as the winners and they are not it's that simple.
I'm more then sure when someone is racing and they are in the lead that means they are winning so until you pass our huge lead of cities gain from your alliance we are winning this race but you better hurry because there is not a lot of time in Chi left and you got along way to go, I can also have a million messaged saying that alliances will merge don't mean anything unless it actually happens in which this case it never did. Im sorry but everything you just posted i find funny as heck because it's just such a big joke to see someone talking out of frustration trying to post what they thinks they know, Better luck next time trying to post what you think you know person sitting on both side of the losing bench.

Learn to read
We never merged to Proto either... OB was set up to be a "sister" alliance sorta say after NOTHING fell apart.. but that did not last long.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is you were not there, nor do you actually know what happen. So Zip it. Obliterate never got 'defeated' and had to merge. NOTHING fell apart leaving members going to all 3 alliances (Ob, LOL, Proto) Our ocean seemed messed. we had to choose a side to go with. But no members of OB went to Proto. Ooh and on a side note, when this all happen I decided we should maybe merge into LOL since our ocean was now basically split between them, so I started to send my members there, within a few hours ppl didn't like how it was in that alliance, so I scraped that idea and got everyone back to OB were they belonged. So please unless you know what actually happen, don't bark up the wrong tree.

DeletedUser

who cares? seriously. Does it matter? Your at war, its not yet ended, and Obliterate has won the first WW. Thats all that really matters, not who did what 5 months ago...seriously....just...just....go attack each other or something in-game.

DeletedUser

Haha Boh, I agree (;
What happen months ago doesn't actually matter.

Lets finish off CHI!

DeletedUser27644

Can't we all just get a long (sword or pole) & hit our enemies with it?

DeletedUser

I prefer dancing my way into victory, what with my styley, crimson tights that are just soooo this seasons fashion. Cut in traditional Obliterate style, perfect for moving to the beat and rhythm of war, and, the stains are next to invisible :p

DeletedUser21270

come on Boh! stains on tights? sounds nasty!! unless you clarify where they come from of course.....

DeletedUser

well, when one wades through the seas of blood one leaves behind...one naturally expects some staining :p

DeletedUser

Congrats Obliterate :) :) For winning !! It was a lot of fun!!!! Congrats!! :) Good Luck!!! For 7 WWs' and Congrats again! :)

DeletedUser

Hahahah you finally come to your senses and choose to embrace the epicness.

I was already in my senses dude,well ... i decided to congratulate u guys as....i was a former member of ur alliance,and i was pretty amazed by the teamwork! Good Job :) :pro: Well ,will u guys join some another world? :D Anyways,Congrats!And Good Luck!

buddy1971

Phrourach
oblit was the first to 4 but you guys better check again the name changers will get all seven.... congrats to all who played i sure learned alot from you guys