Congratulations to the alliance Harbingers!

DeletedUser

logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
Harbingers

We would like to congratulate the alliance Harbingers and all its members on their victory in world Delta with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Delta for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance Harbingers has won with the construction of the following wonders:

lighthouse.png
statue.png
mausoleum.png
pyramid.png

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the Grepolis Hall of Fame

DeletedUser634

Congratulations Too Everyone! It is a massive achievement and everyone who helped contribute resources, troops and more importantly there time deserves a well done.

There were several twists and turns but we got there in the end (although it seemed an age from the time the lighthouse was completed to now)

I will be leaving grepolis for a while now to concentrate on my University Studies. So good luck to everyone in the future.

Wishing You All The Best!
Tac

DeletedUser10856

Congratulations to every one in the Harbingers! I know you all worked hard for this and it was well deserved.

Lugosi

Strategos
Just like Beta, a lot of alliances celebrating victory over one - like celebrating winning a race where you're the only competitor

(insertdistantthinkingface)

DeletedUser18613

wars are fun! (well in this game they are meant to be) wonders had to be done!
im sure many will leave this world because of the wonders but those who stay should be ready for war!

well done harbs! right through from the old to new!
hard luck DoA, for so much of this world it could of gone either way. you put up one hell of a fight

DeletedUser15049

wars are fun! (well in this game they are meant to be) wonders had to be done!
im sure many will leave this world because of the wonders but those who stay should be ready for war!

well done harbs! right through from the old to new!
hard luck DoA, for so much of this world it could of gone either way. you put up one hell of a fight

I think that is well done to all the allies involved. Been a great team effort. Maybe be a good idea to put all the crews on the profile page too. Let them all see it as it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the DoA chumpos go... whining about alliances beating 'one' perhaps they need a reminder of how DoA became a 70ml giant at one point? When they were bringing all the alliances under one banner? Eotd, Ionians, Kittens, IoA, and every other alliance member they could recruit. To come out with such a line is remarkable.

Maybe they never heard of the good old Scots saying :

What goes around comes around.

Quit the sour grapes Ares. Accept your alliance lost.

It is how it works in life.

There are winners and there are losers.

Ask Tribulus. He knows all about being a loser.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18613

hahahaha how could i forget about you dune!
you guys get your own post not just an edit!
HWC you are still beasts! (cant believe dune is making me thank you all again! ouch stop twisting my arm dune!)
HB..... well you guys are alright i guess.....

so let me get this straight i have the power to make you stay :p hmmmmmmmm lets see what else i can come up with

DeletedUser15049

Nah. I'm done mate. Its been a pleasure.

I couldn't resist a little snarl on the way out the door...

;)

DeletedUser3288

Just like Beta, a lot of alliances celebrating victory over one - like celebrating winning a race where you're the only competitor

(insertdistantthinkingface)

WHat are you on about?

Team DOA had many more members and allies that Harbs, HWC and HB... Don't be bitter because the better players outsmarted and beat you guys.

Dont forget DOA were hours away from winning a while back.

DeletedUser18613

hahaha even when HWC and HB merged in we where still smaller than just DoA!

now lets not forget IoA, SG, Etod, E Pluribus Unum, and Asylum who where all helping DoA.....

but sure JTin46 it was every one picking on you guys.....

jack116798

Phrourach
A job well done guys . & thanks too all the old Huns that believed me when I said not too go too DOA & came to Harbs .
I still hate the politics of this game but now it is WON we can all move on . See you all in Heros World for round 2 !!.

DeletedUser

Having had the honour of chatting with philney before he left and getting some history about the Harbs, CONGRATULATIONS are in order.

Well done to you all.