Conq of the day 04-04-2018

• Thread starter DeletedUser23012
  • Start date

DeletedUser23012

Anyone know who got Conqueror of the Day for 04-04-2018 and how many cities they took?

DeletedUser29129

I crashed and splashed, and did horribly today (other than landing my target).. so some other really cool guy gets it for sure.

DeletedUser54192

I took 3 cities and didn't get it so someone either took 4 or took 3 faster than I did.
Is there actually a system for showing how the award is given out if two people conquer the same number of cities? Because the "who took them faster" doesn't seem to be true for all cases.

Example:
- Player A took 7 cities between midnight and about 20:15 on a specific day.
- Player B took 7 cities between 07:50 and 18:30 on that same day.
- The award went to player A.

I know intel sites aren't 100% accurate on timings, but they aren't that inaccurate. (A time window of approximately 20 hours isn't vaguely close to a time window of 11 hours.)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm not entirely sure but all cases I've come across in the event of a tie were the person who took them the fastest. Could be that it the fastest time from conquest 1 to conquest 7 or whatever the final number is.

DeletedUser55557

On another world I took 4 cities one day and did not get it and I wrote support team and they said that someone took the same amount of cities but he took bigger point cities than I did

DeletedUser54192

I'm not entirely sure but all cases I've come across in the event of a tie were the person who took them the fastest. Could be that it the fastest time from conquest 1 to conquest 7 or whatever the final number is.
That's the point. The case I had (which I put the details of in the example) I was told it was who took them in the shortest amount of time, but the time from conquest 1 to conquest 7 was a lot slower for the person who got the cities.

(Their city points total for the conquered cities was also lower, so it wasn't that.)

Would it be possible to get information from the developers as to what the tie-breaker rules actually are? It would clear up a lot of confusion for the players.

DeletedUser34939

966ed8d5cd74905e34ecc7044823b82d.png