Important Conquer a Mod Competition

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So I thought that since people enjoy conquering the cities of mods so much we could make a competition out of it. The rules are simple: find my account and conquer me. You will only win the competition if you conquer my city, not the city of some other mod. I have joined the world on a new account and will be changing my playing style so I won't be too easy to find either. I will act like any other player, joining alliances, supporting/attacking players, if I last on the server long enough I might even take another city.

If someone finds me and they then work together with a friend/alliance to conquer me only the player who takes my city will get the reward, and the reward is pretty nice.

The player who conquers me will receive 1000 gold. If someone conquers me on accident without knowing who I am I will still give them the gold.

So best of luck finding me :)

DeletedUser45115

Baudin that means that youre an multi account player :0
Cause i have you on my Island ;) the original account at least

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Baudin that means that youre an multi account player :0
Cause i have you on my Island ;) the original account at least

Yeah I joined when I opened the world to make sure everything was ok. That account is set to ghost so you'll have a free spot in a few days on that island

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well if I broke any rules I would but since my account was logged into once and then set to delete I'm still in the clear.

DeletedUser3613

unless he logs back in by mistake and has to send a sorry letter to admin ;) done that before

DeletedUser16429

unless he logs back in by mistake and has to send a sorry letter to admin ;) done that before
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Man, me posting draws Daz back... I need to get active again...

DeletedUser3613

I found him !!

It was easy really, as we know conquering farms is a large part of the early game, we all know baudi likes a muffin or 7 when in full grepo mode, I simply looked for the crumbs ;)

DeletedUser

I found him !!

It was easy really, as we know conquering farms is a large part of the early game, we all know baudi likes a muffin or 7 when in full grepo mode, I simply looked for the crumbs ;)

Daz sharing is caring so share his location with me :) We can split the loot ;) ;) ;)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So I came out of BP yesterday and I will start giving out clues on a regular basis so that people can find my account. First clue: I am in a top 12 alliance, vague yes but I'm not gonna start with anything too helpful.