Core Ocean Predictions:

DeletedUser

Share your predictions for the core oceans of Xi :p

Credit goes to Luminoth for doing this chart... However I have changed a couple of alliances that were marked down wrong :p

Ocean 44
Circle Of Shadow
ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS! :pro: (Is going O 44 according to daizan)

Ocean 45
Confederate States
Blood Hounds
Death Reaper

Ocean 54
Shine
Death Legions
Project Venom

Ocean 55
The 300
Nemesis

Predictions:

Ocean 44: Project Venom is going to eat CoS... I am not sure about the "ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS" they will most likely also be consumed by PV...

Ocean 45: A non-premade will dominate this ocean...

Ocean 54: I have reports that Dobby will be joining shine... Therefore they will dominate the ocean ;) Not much premade competition either. They will probably war a local MRA later IG...

Ocean 55: Nemesis will dominate hands down... The 300 will be defeated before BP even ends...

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

Yeah are you sure PV is in 44?

"Alliance Name: Project Venom® | Directions: North-East (ocean 54)"

Qouted from an ingame recruitment mail daizan mailed to me yesterday, they may have changed their mind since then so it could be 44 now.

DeletedUser

PV indeed is going to O54 according to their inviting PMs

DeletedUser

Yeah are you sure PV is in 44?

"Alliance Name: Project Venom® | Directions: North-East (ocean 54)"

Qouted from an ingame recruitment mail daizan mailed to me yesterday, they may have changed their mind since then so it could be 44 now.

Unless dai changed it sometime in the last 8 hours 0.o

EDIT: I've just been informed that PV will indeed be going to O54

DeletedUser5061

Yeah we were always gonna go ocean 54 and daylight were gonna go 55 but when they heard Nemesis were there they kind of run away. So they had two options (1.) take on the mighty CoW in 44 or (2.) try their chances with Alice in 54, I can't blame them for going after Alice, word is she is a easy kinda girl. They might be called daylight or whatever but they are obviously not very bright coz everyone knows there are four directions to choose from.

I think the confusion about us goiog to 44 came about from the fact that we contemplated going after moldy bread & co after he cracked a yo momma joke about me dad but we forgive and forget so we won't be going through it.

Disclaimer: I am speaking in metaphors (I think) and am never being serious or claiming anything I say to be factual.

DeletedUser345

Dai at the time only 3 premades were confirmed pv were still in doubt and we decided it was illogical to simply go to 55 with Nemesis while two other oceans were free. We then switched to 54 when there was nobody going that way before pv annouced they would be on the world and going 54 we got there before them.

DeletedUser

Yeah we were always gonna go ocean 54 and daylight were gonna go 55 but when they heard Nemesis were there they kind of run away. So they had two options (1.) take on the mighty CoW in 44 or (2.) try their chances with Alice in 54, I can't blame them for going after Alice, word is she is a easy kinda girl. They might be called daylight or whatever but they are obviously not very bright coz everyone knows there are four directions to choose from.

I think the confusion about us goiog to 44 came about from the fact that we contemplated going after moldy bread & co after he cracked a yo momma joke about me dad but we forgive and forget so we won't be going through it.

Disclaimer: I am speaking in metaphors (I think) and am never being serious or claiming anything I say to be factual.

Well it looks like we will be meeting again. ;)

DeletedUser6156

Dai at the time only 3 premades were confirmed pv were still in doubt and we decided it was illogical to simply go to 55 with Nemesis while two other oceans were free. We then switched to 54 when there was nobody going that way before pv annouced they would be on the world and going 54 we got there before them.

you got to Xi's 54 first but PV announced they were going to 54 in the world that we went to before you did
so 54 is ours :p

DeletedUser5061

I don't really mind, I think both shine and pro venom will benefit from being in the same ocean and if and when we come to blows the one that emarges victorious will be stronger for it.

DeletedUser

I'm glad Shine will be in the same ocean as project venom. The alliance that controls that ocean will also control the Core.

DeletedUser13459

I'm glad Shine will be in the same ocean as project venom. The alliance that controls that ocean will also control the Core.

thats a big call... and you are assuming that it will be a one sided fight... im sure im not the only one that remembers the black, smash bros war and how the huns took advantage of it...

DeletedUser2663

lol, the alliance that controlls that ocean will only controll that ocean. No way in hell that taking that ocean will garentee the core, if you want the core you gota go up against nemesis

DeletedUser

lol, the alliance that controlls that ocean will only controll that ocean. No way in hell that taking that ocean will garentee the core, if you want the core you gota go up against nemesis

Nemesis, eh? Are you trying to say that you are everyone's worst enemy?

DeletedUser345

Need to put it between

Plus why is it my sig?

DeletedUser2663

Nemesis, eh? Are you trying to say that you are everyone's worst enemy?

possibly, just stating that any1 who wants to controll the core will have to take out Nemesis first. We are going To be in O55 and wont be afraid to start a fight for the others so be wary of us.

DeletedUser

All I'm saying is that ocean 54 seems to be the toughest ocean with two really good Premades. The strongest alliance in that area will eventually be the best in this world.