Core Ocean Predictions:

DeletedUser

CoS will come in and pwn ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS then start expanding until we have dominated ocean 44.

DeletedUser

Everyone disbands there alliance and joins Elite Spartan Warriors because the founder is a level 30 wizard on runescape

DeletedUser6810

Everyone disbands there alliance and joins Elite Spartan Warriors because the founder is a level 30 wizard on runescape

i lol'd.

Tbh i can deffo see nemesis using the premade wars to their advantage, all they need to do is sit quietly for us to fight amongst ourselves and then pick off the remaining pieces.

DeletedUser2663

i lol'd.

Tbh i can deffo see nemesis using the premade wars to their advantage, all they need to do is sit quietly for us to fight amongst ourselves and then pick off the remaining pieces.

shhhhh!!! dont give away our master plan! lol, jk. TBH We couldnt care less about all these premade wars, we will see who is left when we take control of our ocean and then deal with them then.

DeletedUser

Thats not even that real since it will be over in 6 days :p (Beginners protection must wear off first.)

DeletedUser

well...we'll call you CoW and you can pretend that means Circle of....Warriors?

PS: just joking:D

DeletedUser

Was reconsidering joining CoW, but since everyone is going to attack them, I am definitely staying.

Cant wait for the incomings. Never happens on my other account.

DeletedUser

No, actually only 1 alliance is attacking them :p

Elite Spartan Warriors :D