Newspaper Corinth Weekly | Issue Six

DeletedUser

Good evening everyone, and welcome to the 6th issue of your weekly newspaper, Corinth Weekly.

In this edition I have two interviews to bring you. The first is with Nickossa, leader of the #2 alliance, Protogenoi, and the second is with Barca10, recently rimmed leader of THE IMMORTALS.

*Please note, the interview with Barca10 was conducted before his rimming.

Do you think Proto stand a realistic chance of defeating PB?

Well owen my friend we are getting stronger day by day and starting to work as a real team, Pb are a strong alliance and i and my alliance have squished 8 cs attempts this week alone. It has been a hard time for proto, but with new friends and alot of members stepping up we hope to push back PB and make a decent stand. Pb on the other hand are as relentless as always and are not going anywhere fast, so to answer your question owe mate... at this moment we can stand but we cannot defeat PB alone well not yet anyways.

You seem to have recruited a few members recently. What are your reasons for this?

Well as we have to servers a few we play on, a few guys have quit and a few will quit soon so we need to to build up again and taking in a few good members to get well established before them others leave is good buisness. A alliance that does not recruit will die a slow painful death. So don't worry we have are reasons as we cannot afford any inactive cities be taken by PB.

Where do you see Proto in 2 months?

Well hopefully still growing and still fighting the relenless assualts of PB, and having a lot of fun working as a team and co-ordinating attacks with friends. We will be here my friend and we will be alot stronger i am sure, but i am afraid if PB keep the way they are going so will they.

What are your thoughts on the war in O56?

well I will admit we started the war pretty bad but things are about to change. We will be taking more of their cities. Also I guess RP Global Ltd. has noticed that it is getting harder to take our cities that's because we are in defensive mode right now. Give us less then a week and cities will start falling, with the help of our brother alliance Troy we will destroy RP Global Ltd. Soon they will be nothing but a pile of ashes

Are you losing this war like the stats suggest?

I don't think we are losing. They may have won some battles, but the war is far from over. We were on the defensive and have lost some cities yes, but we are definitely going to hit back soon. I can't share many details about strategy, of course, but we have already stopped a few CS attempts and will be launching our own attacks in the next week.

Where do you see your alliance in 2 months?

In two months, I see THE IMMORTALS still hanging out in the top 10 chart in the world and back in the top 2 of O56. I also see that RP Global Ltd. will be crippling after the war with us.

In other news....

PB vs Proto: No End In Sight

image.php
Vs
image.php

As peacetime draws near, Permanent Ban and Protogenoi continue to war, with no end in sight. Proto are staying strong, limiting the number of cities that powerhouse PB are taking from them. As outlined in Nickossa's interview, Proto are well aware that it will be a huge challenge, but are also optimistic. Their leader says they're getting stronger by the day, and continue to crush PB colony ships. One thing is for certain, no alliance seems to be going anywhere. I will keep you updated.

War In 56: Your Update

image.php

RP Global Ltd. and Snoops Troops continue to take cities from THE IMMORTALS and Troy. ST and RP call themselves 'The Allied Powers', and so far they are living up to their name. Recently rimmed TI leader Barca10 was optimistic about the war, but so far his optimism is unjustified. All the statistics point towards a well coordinated war from ST and RP. I will keep you updated.

Noob of The Week!

This is the 2nd 'Noob of The Week' competition, and this weeks noob is..... B1gb1rd of Immortal Leaders for his heroic attack on Rorrim!

ilattackstvg4.png

Congrats to him! He joins iCyber in the hall of noobs.

If you have any NOTW nominations please do contact me!

That's all for this week guys, I hope you enjoyed, have a very merry Christmas! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice read as always bro, glad i could have been of assistance... was really excited to when i saw the thread up, and you did not dissapoint, thanks mate.

DeletedUser

Another good read Owen.

To bad Barca was rimmed, he won't be around in ocean 56 to spend christmas with us :D

After all :pro:

DeletedUser

Great Read again, haven't been able to post due to RL issues. And It seems that we are not receiving enough feedback as we would of liked. It's going to be a challenge.

DeletedUser

Great edition mate. If wars could by won by whining Barca would be on Nickossa's "Top 12 Players" thread by now.

DeletedUser

Nice one! Keep 'em coming!
Enjoying the insite on the stuff happening in other oceans... i tend to get tunnel focused on just my ocean :p

DeletedUser14937

It has been a hard time for proto, but with new friends and alot of members stepping up we hope to push back PB and make a decent stand.

[/B]

Sounds like Xi :p! Alliances holding hands and playing nice all so that they can war PB and not need to concentrate elsewhere :p

DeletedUser

Not happening anymore, too pink and flully for me mate rather have some fun than play happy families

DeletedUser

I agree, Nickossa even though the fate is undecided I must un biasedly say that the odds are not in your favor. But I would rather pwn some people and have FUN then to all become one family, great move on the alliance pacts break up.

DeletedUser

Teah i know what you mean mate and the odds are not in proto's favour but i like being the underdog its fun an d nothing better than getting taken out and die fighting.

DeletedUser

good to see an alliance leader not making the same old mistakes that the whole of xi and most of corinth seem to have made (bow)

DeletedUser

I'll be sad if you die, then Corinth will really turn into a dead world and PB won't be able to grow because of lack of BP available. We'll have to go to O67 and farm for the 6 swords.

DeletedUser14937

Actually at least at this stage, the alliances are who all hold hands together are terrible :p that limits the cities they can take to inactives and PB, inactives appear once every while, and PB cities are not exactly so easy to take :p PB on the other hand have unrestricted access to whatever city,player,alliance we want :p thats why we grow so much faster :p

DeletedUser5061

Actually at least at this stage, the alliances are who all hold hands together are terrible :p that limits the cities they can take to inactives and PB, inactives appear once every while, and PB cities are not exactly so easy to take :p PB on the other hand have unrestricted access to whatever city,player,alliance we want :p thats why we grow so much faster :p

shh.jpg

DeletedUser

Daizan, when I saw you post I thought you were gonna say something about the paper.

Obviously not :(

*Breaks down in tears*

DeletedUser

Owen: do i have to beg for an interview? (because i will)

*also breaks down in tears*

DeletedUser

I am so sorry, I seem to have all of a sudden got a case of dementia.

I promise that you'll be in #7 :)