Newspaper Corinth Weekly | Issue Six

DeletedUser

you can't be talking iCyber, you were noob of the week, but the news was as good as always

DeletedUser

good to see an alliance leader not making the same old mistakes that the whole of xi and most of corinth seem to have made (bow)

It's sad. My spyies show me that the majority of alliances here in the SE are falling into that trap.

edit: the great thing is that you only need 1 spy as they all have shared forums :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you :D

I am so sorry, I seem to have all of a sudden got a case of dementia.

I promise that you'll be in #7 :)

Now that that is out of the way i can compliment you on your paper
-well written
-well organized
-short and too the point
-good interview questions
-etc.
;)

DeletedUser

PB on the other hand have unrestricted access to whatever city,player,alliance we want :p thats why we grow so much faster :p

I thought this game was about conquering, not joining with your enemies.
It's the weak point of this game, most people are sheep and merge into the biggest alliance to be as cool as they are.
My respect to the underdogs :)

DeletedUser

I gotta say man, your papers are great. Even though I quit Corinth a few weeks ago, I like being kept in the mix of whats happening. You defo provide that.

DeletedUser

This is why he deserves to be Personality of the month award, hands down he has done amazingly for the world of Corinth Forum comunity (BOW).

DeletedUser

Thanks guys

Yeah, the aim is to keep other worlds updated about Corinth not just us Corinthians :p

DeletedUser

This is why he deserves to be Personality of the month award, hands down he has done amazingly for the world of Corinth Forum comunity (BOW).

Yeah, I'm not much of a multi-sever player, and I wanted to try Revolt at least once in my grepo career, so I left for Delphi.

Still though, it was a hard decision to leave ;D I knew Proto and PB would make for a good fight. Glad to know Owen is here to keep others updated, he defo deserves POTM.

DeletedUser

PB on the other hand have unrestricted access to whatever city,player,alliance we want :p thats why we grow so much faster :p

We do the exact same (check Varangian Guard on grepostats) - Although ours is at a slower rate than yours :)

DeletedUser345

Just going to say great read and well organised looks like a good paper well worth the effort to come here ;)

Btw i gather that owen isnt the only one on the paper team he just gets the rep from posting them :p big hand to him and those unamed others who write articles etc.

Now in a more serious light as in your last issue i see a lot of comparing PV to PB and i would just say that no way are the too alliances on the same level (sorry guys) the leaders in PB are strong and experienced but most of the alliance is not there are quite a lot of noobs in the rankings from what i can see and they are much less effective than PV ever were. The fact is there based upon the same principals big alliance overpower enemies but PV members had na lot more skill and thats why nobody every came close to challenging them, let alone getting halted from what i hear by one lone player...

DeletedUser

Now in a more serious light as in your last issue i see a lot of comparing PV to PB

Lol he just dont know who been PV :D And belive me if all PV members come in corint and play till end, then corinth will be bored place for all you who is not PB :)

You all prob will quit. They are just great team who play together really much time. And for end you all are happy because they didnt come :D

:pro:

DeletedUser345

Lol he just dont know who been PV :D

Are you suggesting i didn't do my research before i posted? Are you suggesting that i have no idea who was in PV when i know from experience and can always look at a member list to check?