Corinth Weekly | Issue Two

DeletedUser

Hello, and welcome to what is the second issue of Corinth Weekly, a new newspaper for Corinth's world forum.

In this week's edition, I have secured three interviews. As promised, this week the interviews are not only from top alliances, but also from up and coming alliances. Our first interview is with Rorrim of up and coming Ocean 65 alliance Jaws of Infinity, our second is with Nickossa of promising alliance Protogenoi and our final interview is with Cyrus Yavari of 5th place Shadow Organisation

Why did you join Corinth and set up JOI?

I had just quit because I had a job, I then quit my job and had loads of spare time; So I thought I'd give an alliance a go... Takes up a lot of time, but is definitely fun :)

Do you see any competition in your area?

K.I.A and -ANC- both looking very strong :)

Where do you see your alliance in one month?

1Month further down the line we will still be doing our thing- Expansion- Attacking and making friendships within our group.

Are you pleased with your progress so far?

Very, not just the relaxed atmosphere, I have made friends with most of our members, and we're a pretty active group :)

Why did you start Protogenoi?

We started Protogenoi, back in CHI which was a result of a powerful merger between my alliance Titans of Tartarus and Evil minions who were the most deadly alliances in chi at the time. The name meaning is depicted as being the first gods and what we found fitting seen as we would rule CHI with this merger. So far it has proven to be correct. So it was basically formed to be a home for elite players and players who have experienced back grounds to be able to co-ordinate and sync together to dominate any area we reside. Now in Corinth we wish to do the same and test are skill in conquest as we have already done in revolt.

Do you view PB as opposition?

well naturally PB being number 1 we would be stupid not to see them as opposition, once they secure 44 and 45, they will try to secure our area.. its not rocket science we will become locked in battle, but the matter is when this battle will erupt. Only time will tell, they have alot of experienced players with a strong leader, but we will have to see if a MRA can take on the elite. I look forward to the battles to come and when they do.

Are you pleased with your alliance's progress so far?

Yes very much so we are growing fast and looking good as we have alot of good players from CHI here, but alas the other alliances around are ocean are no match for our dominance and are already stopped builing leaving very sparse resource to farm.

Where do you see your alliance in 1 month?

Hopefully still having dominance in 54 and within the top 12, fighting some epic wars with some close friends.

Your alliance has the flash profile, where's the ABP?

We are preparing ;)

Would you describe yourself as an MRA?

It is early on in this server and I know how ABP may be perceived by many and understand why, but I wish to selectively target citys for conquest once my members are ready. Attacking can be used effectively to farm in some situations and to cause a nuisance to other players but the conquest of enemy targets is the priority. Until then defence and building capabilities is our priority. We have many players that chose to play as members of the Shadow Organization in the servers that we play either by joining for the first time in the current server or come from other servers in which they were members. Some members come from other alliances we were in a pact with on other servers also. Many of our current members were founders of alliances in other worlds. So not a MRA but as aggresivly as we hunt for new members I can understand why some may percieve us as one.

Are you pleased with your progress so far?

I am not pleased with our progress so far. There is always room for improvement and I actively strive to improve the alliance and my self as a player.

That's all the interviews. Thanks to all the interviewees and if you'd like to be interviewed contact me in game or here on the forums!

In other news...

Permanent Ban Leading Unopposed

The widely recognised premade Permanent Ban seem to be leading Corinth without any serious competition. The western alliance are over 3 times the ABP of #2 Last Fallen Nation and are pulling away in points as well. There's no denying PB are getting attacked, but they seem to be dominating so far. I'm sure you all agree it will be interesting to see how PB fare when conquest gets underway. For all your updates, keep reading Corinth Weekly!

MRA Just Keep On Falling

Jarpenguin's notorious Massive Rhinocerous Army are now down to 4th place with only 300 members. There have been a lot of rumours of inactive leaders and Jarpenguin seems to be returning to Omega. I can see MRA carrying on falling, and I very much doubt they'll be here for long now.

Now for this week's rankings!

iYwOE.png

dKTjY.png

That's all for this week guys. You can expect the third issue sometime next week. Hope you enjoyed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

Shadow Organization failed in Phi(was there worst failure),Omega, Byzantium and Athens i think all under Cyrus Yavari also known as Cyrus Kahn, Emperor Assasin, God of sigma. That alliance was terrible in Phi they had 5 academies 20 pacts and were getting mauled by an alliance with less than 15 members.

DeletedUser

Nice one mate :), I always like to hear from alliances in addition to the core ones, I hope it becomes a regular feature.

DeletedUser

Again a nice issue of Corinth Weekly. May I subscribe? The other one is good, but doesn't have the stuff on the bottom and less interviews. One suggestion though... COLORS

DeletedUser

haha me and boyz ripped Cyrus and his alliance the shadow assassins apart in Chi in one day, was a nice load of cities we took that day.

DeletedUser

Shadow Organization failed in Phi(was there worst failure),Omega, Byzantium and Athens i think all under Cyrus Yavari also known as Cyrus Kahn, Emperor Assasin, God of sigma. That alliance was terrible in Phi they had 5 academies 20 pacts and were getting mauled by an alliance with less than 15 members.

Yeah, they sucked and still do haha

DeletedUser

another good read :)

i liked the part where nick said MRA vs elite :D

DeletedUser

Rofl...Someone does't like me. My above post just got -reped saying "are you opposed to -rep?" lol haters are funny. But back on the topic of the newspaper...i really liked it owen and i would +rep you but i +reped your last newspaper so ya :)

DeletedUser

Owen: i think it would be a good idea if you not only interviewed leaders of top alliances but also average members. You could ask questions like how they feel the alliance is being run, how they like working with their members, etc. just to add in some variety. Members of large alliances may have very different opinions than the leaders

DeletedUser

I like that idea, I may very well impliment it in the next edition :)