Corinth Weekly | Issue Two

DeletedUser

yeah i agree with studpuppy. good job on the paper though owen :D

DeletedUser

Glad you like the idea guys. I think it would add a greater depth to the paper. Some players may not be happy with their current alliance and it would be interesting to get their viewpoint on why they dislike or like certain things about the alliance.

DeletedUser8969

sounds like you're going to get a lot of people kicked out of their alliances.:p

DeletedUser

I like this newspaper, especially the part where PB is the best and MRA is dying a slow death good stuff.:p

DeletedUser8969

Keep member's anonymous, or take surveys ;)

if you do that the alliance can spin it like it was just propaganda. which it could be since the paper's editor is an alliance leader. you need names to establish authenticity.

DeletedUser

Once again really liked the newspaper. It's funny how many people were ripping on shadow organization in the comments. Looking forward to the next newspaper. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

Owen: i think it would be a good idea if you not only interviewed leaders of top alliances but also average members. You could ask questions like how they feel the alliance is being run, how they like working with their members, etc. just to add in some variety. Members of large alliances may have very different opinions than the leaders

Like the idea. Would make for an interesting read.