Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

DeletedUser2795

two.
We have now determined that mods need not be a hindrance to our efforts.

DeletedUser2795

or are we.....

What? What? What? What? What? What? What? WHAT?
what.png

WHAT?
You can edit posts more than a minute after they were posted without it showing up at the bottom of the post? Clearly there are no checks upon your horrendous powers :O.

DeletedUser2795

3 We can do that too y'know... :rolleyes:

You mean not actually having any edit information show up below our post after editing it? Not to my understanding, unless something has changed recently, and I can't find anything that says it has. I know that edits won't be mentioned if they are made soon enough after the original post, but I was not aware of any way to edit posts without any sign when the post has already existed for a while...

DeletedUser23986

You mean not actually having any edit information show up below our post after editing it? Not to my understanding, unless something has changed recently, and I can't find anything that says it has. I know that edits won't be mentioned if they are made soon enough after the original post, but I was not aware of any way to edit posts without any sign when the post has already existed for a while...

it depends upon the section in which you edit.though mods have quite high hide powers ;)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Technically if you edit a post quick enough it won't show up as an edit but I have a special power that allows me to ninja edit regardless of how old the post is. However I try not to abuse my powers and I normally write in a reason for editing so people know why their post was changed as it's only fair. However if I had done that this time it wouldn't have been funny and JKP3nt wouldn't have given me that lovely +rep so I didn't bother. It was for the sake of humor, forgive me? :( Also you need to restart the count again