Count to 150 before a mad... erm i meant mod posts

DeletedUser2795

There are 10 types of people in this world... those who understand binary and those who do not. How are we supposed to count to 15?
Maybe we count in base 6, like this:
So maybe I should be saying 2?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

boring-meme.jpeg

DeletedUser2795

Society has always consisted of two groups: The privileged, entitled moderators and the common user. Over time, different people have been in the position of the moderators, but our society has always been divided into these classes. However, as the common user becomes and more aware of the inherent lack of equality in the system, they will over time rise up and overthrow this cruel aristocracy and a new order shall arise, where all shall be equal and we shall all share equally and none will be considered the superior of another and we shall call this new order "communism" and, in this new order, we shall not need to worry about a moderator interrupting our counting, for we shall all be counting together and we shall either all us be moderators or none of us be moderators! Let this new order rise and overthrow the cruel moderators!

Oh, and Lane the Oppressor, you shall not get away with any of this foolish negative number business.

DeletedUser

Well..In that case..back to 0 darlin'! ;)
Wait, WHY am I participating in this? I helped push the movement to close these types of threads down!

DeletedUser

Fool! Do you know what you've done?! If we don't get to 15, the mods egos inflate!

DeletedUser19042

Really? Didn't notice that before; We are just good. Better than you etc etc etc....~add ego talk here~