Countdown until REAL MADRID ELITE falls

DeletedUser

There here...again,soo lets begin a countdown till they disband/get destroyed/drop from top 12;)

Day 1 of countdown:eek:
Prediction why:game runs out noobs for them to recruit and slowley player realize that 99% of all MRA's fail at some point and leave.:pro:

Countdown till RME denies this 20hrs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Prediction why:game runs out noobs for them to recruit and slowley player realize that 99% of all MRA's fail at some point.:pro:

*whispers to apollo*
i heard there was a spy in there getting ready to disband it

DeletedUser

I don´t think they will drop out from top 12 anytime soon.

Maybe someone disband them, that is more possoble. But if I check top 12 - there are only 3-4 alliances passing them in rankings slowly. The others will not pass anyone, but droping out of 12.

DeletedUser

maybe we can hire a disbandit (hitman that disbands alliances)

someone turn on the bat signal :p lol

DeletedUser

maybe we can hire a disbandit (hitman that disbands alliances)

someone turn on the bat signal :p lol

i don't think that would be funny relay cos if you think about it how would you feel if you made an alliance it was 2nd in the world and since people didn't like you they disbanded it?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hello I was a leader in UNDERWORLD REAPERS,when jarp got us right before we were gonna overthrow and make cuts

and i thought it was FUNNY

Anyway by disbanding RME you just save another alliance the time of farming them till they disband,if anything we'd help there players by disbanding it.:pro:

DeletedUser

i don't think that would be funny relay cos if you think about it how would you feel if you made an alliance it was 2nd in the world and since people didn't like you they disbanded it?:rolleyes:

yea i feel that and ur right no one should disband anyone cuz they dislike them. but if they cleaned up ALOT they would get a very positive feedback lol recruiting to become #1 is pointless. 1000 slingers can be destroyed by 30 catapults easy.

Hello I was a leader in UNDERWORLD REAPERS,when jarp got us right before we were gonna overthrow and make cuts

yea lol i remember that jarp beat us to it but he disbanded we didnt wanna disband we wanted to kick bangla bob and clean up the alliance.

DeletedUser

Yup,but lets stay on topic now :p

I wanna hear wat other people think,if there think RME will win the server or disband,why and how long till they do.

vincaocao

Phrourach
AND Real Madrid failed BIG TIME in Kappa too, and I think it's funny that they name the alliance 'ELITE' but that makes people hate them ever more and I consider them show-off noobs.

DeletedUser

Really? Another Real Madrid thread........

Sometimes I think the forum gives them way more attention than they deserve.

DeletedUser

I think it's funny that they name the alliance 'ELITE' but that makes people hate them ever more and I consider them show-off noobs.

So does everyone else, about every alliance which contains the phrase "elite" within their name ..

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
So does everyone else, about every alliance which contains the phrase "elite" within their name ..

Not really...

World Alpha : Elite TW-SHADOW rank 2. EliteOlympus Warriors rank 4

World Gamma: Praetorian Elite rank 5

World Delta: Spartan Elite (Even better with spartan :p ) Rank 7

World Eta: The Elite rank 4 & Dark Fleet Elite Rank 5

World Theta: Spartan Elite Phalanx Rank 8

World Iota: Athenian Elite Rank 6

Now to be in the top 10 alliances on an old world shows that you have been successful on leading your alliance... And to me that's really good, you have a few ELITE alliances here, not all of them fail! :pro:

DeletedUser

Not really...

World Alpha : Elite TW-SHADOW rank 2. EliteOlympus Warriors rank 4

World Gamma: Praetorian Elite rank 5

World Delta: Spartan Elite (Even better with spartan :p ) Rank 7

World Eta: The Elite rank 4 & Dark Fleet Elite Rank 5

World Theta: Spartan Elite Phalanx Rank 8

World Iota: Athenian Elite Rank 6

Now to be in the top 10 alliances on an old world shows that you have been successful on leading your alliance... And to me that's really good, you have a few ELITE alliances here, not all of them fail! :pro:

ok i disagree to Melyinovsky's statement and then agree to J.n.c 93's statement lol however some noob alliances do think having "elite" in their name or their name in CAPs that it makes them not noob lol like the alliance we disbanded UNDERWORLD REAPERS lol there was soo many inactives in their it shoulda been named UNDERWORLD SLEEPERS lol

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
REAL MADRID ELITE - Don't deserve to have the Elite in there name, it just makes them look worse since they are an obvious MRA... I remember back in Kappa when they were just called Real Madrid but now all of a sudden they changed there name but they still play Terribly!

DeletedUser

Well when has a MRA ever not failed,even great leader can't run them.

Lugosi

Strategos
REAL MADRID fail? yes but now the anwer to that is no seeing as I am now spending my time at REAL MADRID MINOR. It's R. Madrid humiliating time :D