Countdown until REAL MADRID ELITE falls

DeletedUser

Do please explain, why I wouldn't want to attack NI/EL:
*obtain easy BP by wiping out their offensive troops
*ensure a good sleep, knowing that I don't have to worry about him storming my gates at night

and instead go for RME member who's expecting an attack, and his troops and city are defensively oriented?

atm NI/EL 100%

But say you have a Noxious Immortal/elite Legionnaires and a RME player on your island which one are you going to farm?

Ok i see what your saying,it makes sense but i said farm,by attacking NI your going to lose more troops and come home with less BP,if your farming for BP thats a whole diff thing.

By looking at there stats i'm guessing RME are spending alot more resources building then on def/off troops,there points are going up way higher than NI if you check grepo stats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm .. why would I lose more troops when attacking slingers/horsemen, instead of fighting swordsmen/archers?

I don't believe that internal resource production differs that much at this stage

DeletedUser

NI arn't just building all offense troops there smarter than that,any experienced player which most of them are will build a steady amount of def troops as well as build up the wall.

I never said anything about how much resources there making every day,i was saying were they spend it.

another thing is RME and some of there wings are way spread out,and not even close to full,there just making to many branches at this point,NI core is O55 if your there and attack one of them,you'll most likley have more troops coming your way,and more defense at the NI city,I would also think RME would have less communication,and therefore less suppport

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
R. Madrid today at 10:37 PM
wow!!

The text is really good and the picture too

I saved it! I will be changing the picture from one to another

Congratulations mate!!!

;)

His Holyness agrees with me :eek: I'm starting to feel all faint :eek:

DeletedUser

1 Noxious Immortals 73409 51 1439
2 REAL MADRID ELITE 55433 52 1066
3 Dark Shadows 38176 44 868
4 REAL MADRID ELITE-55 29902 39 767

2 things could be happening here with RME

1.RME are just stupid and can't divide wings correctly
2.RME will do anything to say there number 1#

DeletedUser

Do please explain, why I wouldn't want to attack NI/EL:
*obtain easy BP by wiping out their offensive troops
*ensure a good sleep, knowing that I don't have to worry about him storming my gates at night

and instead go for RME member who's expecting an attack, and his troops and city are defensively oriented?

I truly dread the prospect of you attacking my entirely offensive army.
I would never recover if you attacked with everything you've got right now....

[apologies to anyone who may be suffering from the effects of sarcasm overload]

DeletedUser

I truly dread the prospect of you attacking my entirely offensive army.
I would never recover if you attacked with everything you've got right now....

[apologies to anyone who may be suffering from the effects of sarcasm overload]

See NI are prepared

DeletedUser

:D Some serious attacking forces there
own.jpg

DeletedUser

yea def nice BP hopefully they attacked some militia and not just ur troops

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
As I said on one of the other threads, RME will be the first at the alliance Defence BP because everyone is going to attack them :D

DeletedUser

hey if everyone got rid of RME then we could actually start with the actual game. R.Madrid's got wat 200+ members of his alliances. attack the players enough and they'll see how pointless it is being with them.

DeletedUser

hey if everyone got rid of RME then we could actually start with the actual game. R.Madrid's got wat 200+ members of his alliances. attack the players enough and they'll see how pointless it is being with them.

Plenty of them have already; how many of that 200+ are actually active?