crush the Hogs

DeletedUser

no offense Hogs but you must be crushed. (for you begginers:rolleyes:I'm taiking about the hogs of destiney.)

DeletedUser

Raphshadow, being as you only have 858 points, I would say you still constitute being a beginner. The Hogs have 1436 members bigger than you. Go post your propaganda in one of the existing Hog-bashing threads.

And quit eating so much Toast.

DeletedUser

All I know is... for better or worse.... you've made Alpha a more interesting place!

lol

Lugosi

Strategos
Hogs of Destiny what a misleading name lol kind of like The Masonic Lodge sounding like some sort of country club aha

and the little leprochaun went doidoidoidoidoi :p

DeletedUser

lol you poor Americans having to wait till you're 21 to legally sample the delights of alcohol. :p

Side note: yeah I think there are enough Hog threads on the go

DeletedUser

who says you have to waite til you are 21 in america to drink alcohol. you just have to find someone over 21 to buy it.:pro:

DeletedUser

ha ha nice one calatan all i'm saying is that they must be destroyed besides i was trying to get help.(i know alot of the hogs in real life).

DeletedUser

i'm glad we've successfully redirected this thread away from more pointless hog bashing into the petty misdemeanor crime category.......

mission accomplished.

DeletedUser

Raphshadow, being as you only have 858 points, I would say you still constitute being a beginner. The Hogs have 1436 members bigger than you. Go post your propaganda in one of the existing Hog-bashing threads.

And quit eating so much Toast.

Yes it was me who started that, SO???

DeletedUser

Don't waste your light ships on them didn't know the sea had pork in it..

DeletedUser

like pork wasn't salty enough already.
what kind of lure do you use to catch a sea-hog anyway?

no effort required, they are just jumping into our boats
but we have to throw them back, they are just not full grown yet
maybe in a few months sea hogs......

DeletedUser

SEA HOGS of the world UNITE......lolol

All the insults from pathetic little noobies will NOT tarish our resolve to commit ourselves to be the best we can.....

I will be FULLY committed to making the HOGS the best they can be.

What is our goal you may ask and even if you don't here it is....?

Our Hogs goal is to instruct newbies to the fine art of warfare in this world. Through careful instruction and activity I will help out whomever asks me.

So if you are a NEWBIE and wish to join one of the BEST alliances on ALPHA world, please do not hesitate to contact me for an invite.....lololol

If you think this MRA is huge now, just WAIT my friends because you ain't seen nothing yet........

We have yet begun to recruit and all your ranting and raving about MRA will not stop us.........:pro:

DeletedUser

haha
very noble of you dionysius.

anyone who has a problem with you joining them, or the hogs in general is probly feeling threatened and maybe just a bit worried.
thanks for attempting to educate some new players and inject some much needed life into alpha.

this should be very interesting indeed.....

DeletedUser

Ha! Raphshadow did a good job bringing in the pork today, keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

haha
very noble of you dionysius.

anyone who has a problem with you joining them, or the hogs in general is probly feeling threatened and maybe just a bit worried.
thanks for attempting to educate some new players and inject some much needed life into alpha.

this should be very interesting indeed.....

Thank you man, I plus repped you for those kind thoughts....

I was more than a little frustrated before and felt lost in this game. But not now. I have found my new home and my new mission.

To make hog the best alliance this game has ever seen. A breeding ground of great players, and whether they stay or move on it will only enliven this game, improve their skills and help all worlds by having more gifted players in it.

First ALPHA world and then the ENTIRE GAME......Hoggy/Huggy heaven....lolololol