crush the Hogs

DeletedUser

who says you have to waite til you are 21 in america to drink alcohol. you just have to find someone over 21 to buy it.

lol Thats why I used the term Legally...why when I was younger getting alcohol involved a simple trip to an offlicense and if you were unfortunate enough to look younger than 12 you had to flash a very dodgy looking fake id and presto booze sprang forth from behind the counter where they keep the good stuff. :D

DeletedUser

Hogs of Destiny what a misleading name lol kind of like The Masonic Lodge sounding like some sort of country club aha

and the little leprochaun went doidoidoidoidoi :p

Cute. The Lodge is no more, it was the sister alliance to one of the baddest and most brilliantly devised alliances on the Alpha server, Order Out of Chaos which I can proudly say I am a member of.

I agree it was kind of corny sounding but the Masons (historically speaking) where anything but a laughing stock. Some very powerful and influential members of humanity where known as Masons. Including men who established nations and continue to influence political and economic events to this very day.

Much like these men the leaders of OOOC are brilliant and fearless.

Shadow Societies do exist, you just have to sift thru the consipiracies to find the facts. It's hard to argue with fact. (scr)

And as far as the Hogs since there is so much hate for them. It would only require one or two really powerfully alliances to commit themselves to destroying them.

As many have noted before noobs quit the game rather quickly b/c they have no direction, no one to guide them. While Hogs does provide the new player with help it is a double edged blade as they are so hated that the noob may find themselves a target of aggression that they might have otherwise avoided had they remained alone and took their chances in trying to figure out the game themselves.

Like all MRAs Hogs has made many enemies and actually burdens itself with teaching all the noobs. Tho they claim they expand daily, the threads and other sources show that they struggle daily.

I think there most be some individuals who have dedicated themselves to play Grepolis for no other purpose than to wage war against the Hogs, which is to the benefit of other alliances who have other agendas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, it is a daily struggle but it is that struggle that makes us strong. By being attacked by some of the more powerful and organized alliances in the game, our players are being forced to learn or die. Yes, many Hogs have fallen in battle, but those with the spirit to restart and learn from their mistakes are honored and helped to quickly regrow and avenge themselves.

This is a war game and I think taking attacks on your alliance personally is ridiculous. Attacking us just because we are an MRA is just an excuse to attack a weaker target in my opinion. As you said though, I think many other alliances have benefited by all the attention on the Hogs, allowing themselves to regrow or building up their military unhindered.

DeletedUser

Down with the hogs!

DeletedUser

damn, i thought that link was going to be to the "stonecutters" song.....
"Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!"

DeletedUser

no offense Hogs but you must be crushed. (for you begginers:rolleyes:I'm taiking about the hogs of destiney.)

Well if it makes your feel any better...I was farming mjuj for...well as long as I have been playing this game or had the capability to do so. He reset about 07.00 sever time. Check out their recruiting forum.

DeletedUser

It was on my recommendation Snaggle.

I saw he joined, saw he was in ocean 54 and told him flat out that we would not be able to defend him there. I recommended some other alliances in the ocean to ask if he was not already being farmed, but he was honest and admitted he was.

You gotta give him some credit though - he has tried kept playing for months in the heart of the map through constant attack. I would have given up after a week or two. He is either very determined or crazy and I've found in a fight both of those qualities can be useful.

DeletedUser

Credit? IF the guy was smart he would have emailed me months ago. I have had a handful of people email me after farming the heck out of them for a month straight. What did I do? Have fun with them at first of course...mess with them a tad.

THEN I would hook them up. My favor fills fast as hell. My farms are full. My warehouses are used properly. If a fellow TW does not need anything I hook them up. Hell I even helped a guy dodge a CS then recall troops and kill it. So if your dude had half a brain he would have emailed.

lame lame lame epic fail.

Rant over.

PS had he emailed he ehed enough ODD from me to take three cities. Then perhaps we could have gotten him into a real alliance.

DeletedUser

Credit? IF the guy was smart he would have emailed me months ago. I have had a handful of people email me after farming the heck out of them for a month straight. What did I do? Have fun with them at first of course...mess with them a tad.

THEN I would hook them up. My favor fills fast as hell. My farms are full. My warehouses are used properly. If a fellow TW does not need anything I hook them up. Hell I even helped a guy dodge a CS then recall troops and kill it. So if your dude had half a brain he would have emailed.

lame lame lame epic fail.

Rant over.

PS had he emailed he ehed enough ODD from me to take three cities. Then perhaps we could have gotten him into a real alliance.

As much as I hate TW.... calatan = just pwnd

DeletedUser12023

thats because 2 pieces of toast equal a chicken sandwich minus the pickle.:eek:
Hah, i get myself everytime.

Lugosi

Strategos
there's a war between elite olympus warriors and hogs of destiny then there's a war between Grandmiths and Hogs of Destiny