Cry Room

DeletedUser

I like the syndicate remind me of when I was in venom 2.0 was fun I admire the effort :)

DeletedUser23413

Hi Kevin,
Mungus played some important roles in Sinope which is speed 2. A crown for him
;)

DeletedUser49112

Ranga is stuck in a loop all he can type is "Sympathy crown Leolis"

BTW thanks to all the barbs that are using this thread wisely, will you guys be attacking us soon or disbanding like I predicted? Tim seems awfully upset right now

DeletedUser48572

Ranga is stuck in the past. He still thinks he's good for some reason. He has ghost cities in ghost servers.

He co-tailed Erik on a couple servers and now he thinks he can pop in and talk for some reason.

Naw bro go back to whatever dungeon you came from ...bat-boy.

DeletedUser48572

Cave dweller ...nibbling on feces...coming out every now and then to say something.

DeletedUser

Ranga is stuck in a loop all he can type is "Sympathy crown Leolis"

BTW thanks to all the barbs that are using this thread wisely, will you guys be attacking us soon or disbanding like I predicted? Tim seems awfully upset right now

Ignorance is bliss eh?

DeletedUser49112

6a33d76a3bfe0e99cb685cf5ca5c9e6d.png

Keep your crying to this thread Tim!

DeletedUser23413

Oh Ranga the sore loser finally find his way here. Dude, your master Erik is here. Come to bow at him for a banana :D

DeletedUser41868

Hey, aren't you the weak sauce having guy that bailed on Sinope? Who cares what you say man? I remember your game from Sinope. You are terrible. Or as Sir Charles Barkley would say, "turrible." I am sure you will quit on Barbarians too after we start tenderizing you and your friends. They better hope you are not close to the steering wheel. lol.

I will give you a half point for gumption. Now run along...