Current Situation In Xi World

DeletedUser

Hi everyone! :D I decided to know more about all the oceans and the alliances in XI WORLD and whats happening.
I posted this to see whats going on in all oceans where alliances are in. I just don't want to hear just the major oceans where the top twelve alliances are in but also oceans where more smaller or elite alliances are in ;) like any wars going on or which alliances are battling out or just on info.
To mix up the posts a bit :p i just like to read and learn what else is going on in this world
Any alliance or player can post any info thats useful detailing events or stuff in their ocean or in the world ;)

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums

Here is what I know

Ocean 54:pV vs the rest of ocean pretty much(look at some of firelord's threads)
Ocean 55:Nemesis vs PV(only a part of them) and BEII
Ocean 45 and 44:Catheris and Quakers vs CoA

DeletedUser

PV is fighting on two fronts :eek: !
lol ha thats cool :Angry:

and thanks for welcoming me

Well in what you explained to me there will some alliances who fall :p
but then other alliances will take their place ;)

Because I know in some oceans there's some oceans where its interesting even if isn't a must see events like those alliances or oceans you mentioned but its worth something due to its ocean location and how they come out in the future ;)

hows the war in 44 going
whos actually fighting there i get mix views on who vs who
to me it looks like a royal brawl more

DeletedUser

PV is fighting on two fronts :eek: !

I wouldn't consider what firelord and his alliance are doing "fighting" its more, Haha I have a spy in PV haha I'm so pwnage...well they have sent some attacks, but aren't really in the situation to take a alliance down,especially with the players PV has.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol :p ok maybe i dont admire them now
what alliance you from?

DeletedUser

lol :p ok maybe i dont admire them now
what alliance you from?

Me, I don't really play Xi, I use my alliance for its forums;To format my newspaper, I also like to hang around in the forums and post every so often, U usually follow the new word spammers...I don't know If I am considered one.

DeletedUser

I play but i like to read the stuff here..cept.. ITS THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER! :Angry:
O yea i read your posts in the forums pretty good i must say :D

then.. there are couple of posts from others that just repeat older threads or don't mean sense to me :heh:
gets confusing and frustrated to know how the battles for oceans are going
Why don't you start a library like For Each Post theres a date with recorded info. on what happened in the world so everybody gets an idea where the world is and who's winning wars and who won battles and lost

That way it be more interesting ;)
but alot of work ... well not my job :p

DeletedUser

Project Venom and Nemesis are not at war. We are just two alliances that are competing for the #1 spot. At the moment, we are focusing on our own oceans. A few of our members in O54 left to join Nemesis (based in O55) and attacked us. So we conquered one of them, which made them all reset together in the NW far from Project Venom and Nemesis. In other words, our conflict was inevitable as was the outcome. Project Venom conquered a Nemesis city, but it was not really a victory. If you cannot conquer a city belonging to an alliance based in another ocean, you're not a real alliance.

Hope that helps clarify things.

DeletedUser2663

Project Venom and Nemesis are not at war. We are just two alliances that are competing for the #1 spot. At the moment, we are focusing on our own oceans. A few of our members in O54 left to join Nemesis (based in O55) and attacked us. So we conquered one of them, which made them all reset together in the NW far from Project Venom and Nemesis. In other words, our conflict was inevitable as was the outcome. Project Venom conquered a Nemesis city, but it was not really a victory. If you cannot conquer a city belonging to an alliance based in another ocean, you're not a real alliance.

Hope that helps clarify things.

good sum up of things

DeletedUser

So Gronbeck this confrontation all started because the tension build up and the spark that set it off over a few members that betrayed and even attacked PV?

See now i understand
pretty interesting from my point of view i guess but i only speak for myself

DeletedUser

Nah, it's not a sticky situation. Any alliance competing for the top spot would do the same. If we recruited someone in O55, they would be conquered by Nemesis. No big deal. It's just a part of controlling your ocean. The thing about Project Venom and Nemesis is that we do not get emotional. We have goals and stick to them. Right now we share the goal of controlling our oceans. If we shared an ocean, we would be at each others' throats. We won't whine about losing a city on someone else's turf :p We can accept reality unlike those alliances that recruit in every ocean and declare war in every ocean when they get hit with a small bp fishing attack.

DeletedUser2663

Nah, it's not a sticky situation. Any alliance competing for the top spot would do the same. If we recruited someone in O55, they would be conquered by Nemesis. No big deal. It's just a part of controlling your ocean. The thing about Project Venom and Nemesis is that we do not get emotional. We have goals and stick to them. Right now we share the goal of controlling our oceans. If we shared an ocean, we would be at each others' throats. We won't whine about losing a city on someone else's turf :p We can accept reality unlike those alliances that recruit in every ocean and declare war in every ocean when they get hit with a small bp fishing attack.

Once again he is spot on.

DeletedUser

I agree :/ with what you say
I dont even see a point declaring war :/
but labeling them hostile is fine if an alliance lost a city its ok just take one back
but its a game be the sheep or wolves
i rather be the fox tho :p cuz they are clever and think how to get the sheep away from the wolf ;)

anyways i agree its controlling your ocean
secure it and fortify it then move on to the next
Thats how i see alliances doing it in oceans they all vying to secure their core oceans
am i right on that?

DeletedUser

Yep. Core alliances won't have any serious conflict for a while. The best players haven't even conquered yet.

DeletedUser

Well besides Ocean 43 that already has a core alliance is there any else who has a core alliance in place?

DeletedUser

O44 - Catharsis
O45 - Confederate States
O54 - Project Venom
O55 - Nemesis

Those are the alliances to watch for in the core of Xi.

Does that answer your question? There are only 4 core oceans and there has not been enough time for the alliances to truly control the oceans. The alliances I listed are just my educated guesses on who will ultimately control the ocean.

DeletedUser

The only interesting situations will be happening in the Core Oceans (which are also the ones listed below):

O44: Catharsis/Quackers vs Circles of Shadows/Drakon Titans/Darkness/Elite Olympus Warriors*/The 13th Legion (Although apparently Quackers are no more so I'm not 100% sure on the situation in O44 anymore)
O45: Confederate States vs Blood Hounds/The Nameless/Chiavarone Famiglia
O54: Project Venom vs Shine/Death Legion/Darkness/all of O54
O55: Nemesis vs Byzantine Empire II/Byzantine Empire III/The Crimson Guard Empire/all of O55

Although not a Core Ocean, there is apparently a war in O65 which is Death Legion vs The Olympians/Mercenaries/The Grim Reapers

So Gronbeck this confrontation all started because the tension build up and the spark that set it off over a few members that betrayed and even attacked PV?

See now i understand
pretty interesting from my point of view i guess but i only speak for myself

It wasn't about betrayal. Those four members that left PV left because their views differed to that of PV's. Namely because PV wasn't going to be a small elite alliance with no more than 50 members, but instead PV are taking people in based on location and activity, which includes less experienced players in order to train them up and help them enjoy the game.