Current Situation In Xi World

DeletedUser

Glad im not in those oceans but then again it be fun :( to play there
Well ocean 46 i heard no one has a hold there
and in 43 my alliance are pretty much in control of it
and in 53 AX.E seems to be the only alliance truly deserving to keep

But Still after those alliances you mentioned gain the ocean they over to the next :)

DeletedUser

The Core is always where all the intense fighting happens because there is such a concentrated amount of players all starting at the same time. Conflict is just a matter of whoever gets conquest first.

DeletedUser

I see, Well PV does fine with its recruiting methods it makes sense how it goes
Im dong the same recruit those within my ocean and borders

So what happened to the Quakers weren't they battling CoS? and winning ?

DeletedUser

It wasn't about betrayal. Those four members that left PV left because their views differed to that of PV's. Namely because PV wasn't going to be a small elite alliance with no more than 50 members, but instead PV are taking people in based on location and activity, which includes less experienced players in order to train them up and help them enjoy the game.

*It was a clash of superstar ego's..There was no betrayal.

DeletedUser

I believe, as it stands in Oc.44, it is

Catharsis/Quacker Remnants

vs

Drakon Titans/Death Legion/Darkness/CoS(Unofficial)/13th Legion and some Blah

DeletedUser

Quacker Remnants ... sounds pretty good actually
just saying :p

DeletedUser

what did you mean Cos(Unofficial)?
meaning not declared right war but hostile yes?

DeletedUser

*It was a clash of superstar ego's..There was no betrayal.

In the topic in our forum (which has now been moved into the bin or whatever) said it was the above reason. Dai or any of the four that left would have to confirm otherwise.

seleucid01: Can you please not double post? There is an edit button if you wish to add more to your previous post.

DeletedUser5061

Well Xi is a spam fest and that's not a bad thing, means there are lot of big talkers and some epic falls in the future yet to come. Here are some forum stats...

World--------Created-------------Posts
Iota-------August 9, 2010--------5,929
Kappa-----October 12, 2010------5,348
Lambda ---November 1, 2010 ---- 3,475
Mu--------November 18, 2010-----2,987
Nu---------December 9, 2010-----3,575
Xi---------January 31, 2011-------5,115

It basically means it took 6 months for the Iota forums to get to where Xi got in two weeks. It's mainly due to all the premades and the hype they bring to a new world. Kappa had a good start also but due to the speed of the server it died out because more and more players quit over time. Nu is also another busy forum but some purple dude without a sense of humour banned mutzzy and it takes so long to finish off one alliance, people run out things to say about their enemy.

Anyways I think Xi will sustain its momentum for a while due to it's epic settings and alliances like Nemesis who try to keep a low profile til they have a few cities will come out of their shells and really let their arrogance loose (that's assuming firelord/mosid haven't wiped the floors with them). Not to mention when Shine take few project venom cities they will be like screw you dai we are elite. The again it does have boring alliances like Catharsis so if Nemesis, Pro Venom and Shine were to fall in the coming month I could see this world get boring pretty fast.

Wow that was bare long---

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

yea, the selucid empire, (selucid's alliance) completely control ocean 43, 50000 points, the closest competitor is like 3000 lol

DeletedUser6810

It wasn't about betrayal. Those four members that left PV left because their views differed to that of PV's. Namely because PV wasn't going to be a small elite alliance with no more than 50 members, but instead PV are taking people in based on location and activity, which includes less experienced players in order to train them up and help them enjoy the game.

Perfectly put, speaking as one of the five members that left PV, im suprised it kicked up this much fuss. A few members like asth says had a different view of how things were going to be and decided to leave. There was no " Betrayal" i said the few goodbyes to friends i had made and left, i only attacked one person from PV on a regular basis, tmesis i think it was, and that was only because we had strict orders to be Aggressive.

Kinda hard to be aggressive when your only active players are noobs from death legion and shine. But like i said to daizan, i enjoyed my time in PV and i would still be there now if my friends had more pantience.

After some time in nemesis, the lads came to the conclusion that we should have restarted altogther and done our own alliance, then came the day garden got Conquered. I have to give it to PV, the bireme support that the city recieved was very impressive, hats off to them for the co-ordination. Even if the only reason they got the city was because garden had to go to hospital then straight to work after it :)

Altho i would suggest next time sending more clearing attacks before the CS, if there was more than me and siekkerun defending gardenbuff, you guys wouldnt have taken it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well that sucks that garden had to go to hospital and work. We didn't know about that. I didn't think he worked - he is like online all the time lol.

I was a bit let down with the amount of clearing attacks looking back at it, I think one or two people failed to launch. That's why you might have seen me make that desperate clear with all those horses. It was all or nothing :p But hey, in the end a conquer is a conquer. Good job to you guys for the great defending.