Announcement Cuz i am super cool beans (smirk)

DeletedUser

im the new Omega mod (smirk) i dislike the color of the walls and the type of furniture :p . . . chrss is an excellent mod im sure he will be missed.

this world seems to have a little activity left in it (think) so im open for any ideas to help liven the place up

rules are simple, im easy to get along with just dont take advantage of my kindness :p

~ Titan Smurf :)

DeletedUser

Hi titan smurf
A world war stated in Omega just after christmas.. it has been going since. There is lots of activity in Omega, but most of it is in game.

It would be nice to get some more life on the forum.. I suggest stripping.. That should get some attention at least from the female population (and we are quite a few on Omega). For the guys a Pi**ing contest perhaps??

Anyway welcome, enjoy the reading, there is lots of good stories on the Omega forum, both real and made up ones. It can be hard to tell them apart.

Gelinu
(ex BDT now TNA and apparently still evil)

DeletedUser

It is our world. We are the ones living there.... Yes living.. not proud. I think there is room for both of you, one can be in charge of the stripping another one of the Pi**ing contest ;)

DeletedUser

ok wen i asked for ideas on contests (facepalm) i didnt mean that i wanted everyone to pee in a container

chris if u would like omega back with their liquid gold pleasures, by all means return to the thrown (chuckle)

but i will be taking the furniture that i brought into this lovely dump (rofl)

DeletedUser

It would be nice with some activity's here on the forum. I can't remember seeing any. Don't mind my bad humour, just ignore it.
If chris wants to make something happen on the forum it would be very welcome, if not, then please don't run off again just yet smurfie.

Omega is probably not the easiest place to make things happen. There is a lot of hostility here, but I am sure I am not the only one who would welcome something else to do here, than to read slander.

DeletedUser

well over on athens and kappa, i used to have contests called "Post-Olympics" . . . nothing realle in depth in terms of participation, usually the xth posts poster would receive a title, however now (smirk) i have been given the ok to use my mod premium as prizes for comps :cool: so that is a bit more of an incentive to participate in those . . .

however athens was fairly active where as kappa was dead, so it was a waste to do them in kappa . . . mainly i need a little bit more activity in order to do one of those (think)

DeletedUser18132

ok wen i asked for ideas on contests (facepalm) i didnt mean that i wanted everyone to pee in a container

chris if u would like omega back with their liquid gold pleasures, by all means return to the thrown (chuckle)

but i will be taking the furniture that i brought into this lovely dump (rofl)

I suck at pics, but here we go.Bruins Facepalm.jpg

P.S. BOO BOSTON BRUINS!!!!!!! They deserve it...

DeletedUser

if i didnt know better, i would have thought u were stalking me :p lol

DeletedUser18132

I am just on later than right now....

And why would I stalk you? To steal those ladies from you?:eek:

DeletedUser

(shake) i have had a massive headache since yesterday :( . . . but i would never run away (rofl) u guys wouldnt scare me that much :p

DeletedUser

But we are quite scary.. Really..

Hope you are feeling better.

DeletedUser

thanks :p . . . i just had to swing my smurf hammer over in Psi :( i hope i dont have to do that here :p lol especially in some of these discussion threads u guys have

DeletedUser

yea lets go with that :p lol . . . soo i need ideas for some comps i can award gold for :( i have too much need to give some away to worthy people :p