Announcement Cuz i am super cool beans (smirk)

DeletedUser

Hmm, something where people can't cheat.. And that would be suitable for external forum as well. Not sure what games that could be lol.

DeletedUser

yea lets go with that :p lol . . . soo i need ideas for some comps i can award gold for :( i have too much need to give some away to worthy people :p
Do we have to prove ourselves as "worthy people" through some sort of participation or by having something cool about you like an awesome name.hint. hint.

DeletedUser

ahhh lol sorry have a hurricane passing through us lol :p just waiting it out lol

DeletedUser18132

Good luck to you. You're gonna need it. Looks like a really bad one.

DeletedUser

I have an idea for a "game" or competition.. It is a bit out of most peoples comfort zone probably but it could be fun.

It is that people have to take a picture of them self dressed up to match either their own name or their alliance name.. I would think that alliance name would be most fun, as there is no particular way for example a Gelinu or a Peter8238 would look. Of cause this competition, would have to run over a good amount of time, so that people have a chance of taking one. To ensure that it is not just a picture from the net, they have to have their own name and alliance name in the picture as well.. and not on some sign in the background on a shop sign.

I took one of my self when I was in BDT=Blood-Dimmed Tide. At the time, the whole world would treat us like the Antichrist, and as if we where out to enslave the whole world.. As monster.. So Of cause I had to make a picture of me the devil ready to enslave all of Omega.
This picture of cause wont work, as it is from when I was in BDT, and it is BDT that is written on my chest and not The Barbarians.. So this would not be accepted. But to give an idea about the concept... Now of cause, we would have to see if people has the guts for it.
Devil - Kopi (2).jpg

DeletedUser

err.. this is less of a contest of "guts" than the fact that there can be some odd people on the internet so showing a picture of yourself...not always the safe thing to do. sure sending photos to your friends and family is okay on facebook, but you never know who could be looking at your picture on the Grepo-Forums.

DeletedUser

err.. this is less of a contest of "guts" than the fact that there can be some odd people on the internet so showing a picture of yourself...not always the safe thing to do. sure sending photos to your friends and family is okay on facebook, but you never know who could be looking at your picture on the Grepo-Forums.

You could be right.. Guess I am just not really nervous about that. I have the pic as a profile in game, now for months, and I haven't had a single sleazy comment yet. I live in a ghetto, and knows how to take care of my self, but i guess a lot of people would feel unsafe... not that anyone reads this forum anyway... It is kinda dead it seems.. Even the mods go inactive here. just thought it would maybe create some life. But your point is very valid.

I think people here are quite down to earth... I have gotten lots of sleazy comments from strangers on FB, from just everyday normal pics. So.. This could actually be safer + there is no private info on here, that can be used to find us out in the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20693

Go away. You're joking. That's a small quiet town you live in.

DeletedUser

It has almost been quiet, since there was 12 guys from the street that was sent to prison a few months ago hehe. I am happy about my sword collection and permit :)

DeletedUser

It has almost been quiet, since there was 12 guys from the street that was sent to prison a few months ago hehe. I am happy about my sword collection and permit :)
I'm not sure I would feel safe with a sword when a M1911 is pointed towards me

DeletedUser

Where I live, chances of meeting a knife is a LOT bigger than a gun of any kind. So if someone breaks in with a knife and I grab a sword from my collection, I think most will be quite intimidated.

anthal, of cause there is more than a dozen, but those that got put away are the hardballs, the instigators.

DeletedUser

I only said that as I know this one Brit that leads an organization to fight "Knife Violence" and some people think that since guns are illegal in their country then they won't find them as I'm sure criminals listen to the law(lol). But good luck, are you actually skilled with a sword as that would be sick.

DeletedUser

I only said that as I know this one Brit that leads an organization to fight "Knife Violence" and some people think that since guns are illegal in their country then they won't find them as I'm sure criminals listen to the law(lol). But good luck, are you actually skilled with a sword as that would be sick.

I am skilled with a sword. Fought for 5 years. Been to several different countries doing fighting shows. i am also quite skilled with daggers and quaterstaff. Also know how to use a rapier, but that's not my best weapon... (I like weapons hehe)