D.N. VS the world

DeletedUser

can we get an update? is DN going up against another alliance called Death Squad?

DeletedUser

Well DN has pact with Braveheart.

Now Braveheart is trying to remove us from ocean 56

DeletedUser

the endgame is coming

DN has painted themselves a nice bullseye for their position...

They are trying to lock up one GIANT area and hide their world wonders inside

unfortunately they are surrounded and they are going to be vulnerable on every side - this will kick in the moment they try to build wonders.

Yes they are huge - but they are only twice the size of number two / three / four - so

D.N. is half the size of the top four added together and they are on each and every side of D.N.

These other four alliances are in key positions being they themselves can not be engulfed/surrounded

It will be interesting how it all turns out

DeletedUser12324

People could always take the easy option and join D.N to be on the winning side, what will count is if DN's members stay loyal to make the end game...

DeletedUser

Little birdies called me back.

:Angry::pro::Angry:

Most people want to see world wonders, so I see a lot sticking around. We've had the bulls eye on us pretty much since the start of the world.

And, any wonder island, anywhere, is a target, no matter who you are. Makes for excitement!

DeletedUser

It is getting close to where alliances start building world wonders :eek:

Can't wait to see what wars start happening and which alliances will survive to the end

DeletedUser

Braveheart Isn't the only alliance trying to attack DN. I am in Braveheart. Its fun to have someone to attack but the biggest problem is getting people to cooperate. All of the other alliances want to do something else. There isn't a mean plan set up. There's several.

DeletedUser

the endgame is coming

DN has painted themselves a nice bullseye for their position...

They are trying to lock up one GIANT area and hide their world wonders inside

unfortunately they are surrounded and they are going to be vulnerable on every side - this will kick in the moment they try to build wonders.

Yes they are huge - but they are only twice the size of number two / three / four - so

D.N. is half the size of the top four added together and they are on each and every side of D.N.

These other four alliances are in key positions being they themselves can not be engulfed/surrounded

It will be interesting how it all turns out
That's if all the alliances can work together. I can see that there isn't a clear plan set in motion.

DeletedUser

Dn is here to last. This tribe have already won the tribe. People who think they are inexperienced have no sense they are twice the size of all other alliances and can take down anything. I was privileged to be a member for a short 3 months before having to give up due to illness.:)