DAFT PT I Ben Hur....Like Sands Through the Hourglass saga

DeletedUser

Why do you feel it immoral? I can only find because you were freinds at the time. What defines a friend. And isn't a freind an enemy in disguise?

What I find immoral is being accused of being immoral by someone who is immoral. Do you think I have a moral right to feel that way, or do you think I am being immoral by finding it immoral that someone who is immoral has accused me of being immoral??

DeletedUser

Why do you feel it immoral? I can only find because you were freinds at the time. What defines a friend. And isn't a freind an enemy in disguise?

Anduril isn't making that point... It is irrelevent whether we were allies or not. The point he was making with this PnP is that uNmEek cannot sit up there on it's high horse and claim that it is totally honourable and in a position to judge everyone else.

It's true the ultimate aim would supposedly be world domination in this game so friends are just 'temporary' otherwise the game stalls. Anduril brings up the point relative to DAFT which was how we gathered the information. Because of the way we supposedly went around collecting this information Anduril claims uNmEek does not have moral authority to judge other alliances for their actions. Basically it is a response to metalcore's PnP surrounding the editing of a conversation, this PnP aims to show everyone that uNmEek is just as bad as everyone else.

You may say 'well everyone does it' or 'lots of people agree with it' but that doesn't stop it being dubious and less than principled.

DeletedUser

Anduril isn't making that point... It is irrelevent whether we were allies or not. The point he was making with this PnP is that uNmEek cannot sit up there on it's high horse and claim that it is totally honourable and in a position to judge everyone else.

It's true the ultimate aim would supposedly be world domination in this game so friends are just 'temporary' otherwise the game stalls. Anduril brings up the point relative to DAFT which was how we gathered the information. Because of the way we supposedly went around collecting this information Anduril claims uNmEek does not have moral authority to judge other alliances for their actions. Basically it is a response to metalcore's PnP surrounding the editing of a conversation, this PnP aims to show everyone that uNmEek is just as bad as everyone else.

You may say 'well everyone does it' or 'lots of people agree with it' but that doesn't stop it being dubious and less than principled.

Game set and match. There is no finer interpretation of what the intent of my PnP was right there. Bravo

DeletedUser

Game set and match. There is no finer interpretation of what the intent of my PnP was right there. Bravo

well now that's all over I'm sure we can look forward to the debate after part two :p

DeletedUser

Good PnP, +Rep. However, the content is completely off.

uNmEek didn't have a spy in your alliance. One of your many disgruntled members decided to send me a part of your conversation pertaining to us. I decided to send it back to you, to show you that I was unhappy with what was said. Since you take my original post out of context, it shows you only want to shine light on part of the situation, to make us look "immoral." I can live with being immoral, but real facts and interpretations of the entire context of our conversation should be put forth. Again, let me show you what led to this, so the general public is privy to my knowledge.

capturefi.jpg
The marked out word, was a curse word grown ups sometimes use, I decided to edit it for our younger members' sakes.

So by looking at this, where is the mention of an actual "spy". All that was told to them is that I got a copy of their skype chat, and did the honorable thing, approaching them with the information. Disgruntled member is automatically meaning that we have planted a spy? LOL! Okay, flawed logic seems to be consistent with DAFT.

Also, you say we are immoral for writing a PnP when it looks like hypocrisy. How could we be immoral, in metalcore's PnP, Mad Rappa states: "lol, its all good buddy, im not the type of guy to A) lie, or B) play the run around, if i wanted to fight, u would know it, i would tell u." Seems pretty hypocritical, that you don't let us know, I approach you with beneficial information and tell you that you have someone leaking information, then you dissolve the pact, now you come on the externals shaming us saying we planted a spy? LOL!!!!! I like how you have twisted and contorted the facts here.

I am in no way saying that I am flawless, or perfect. But atleast I know when up is up, and down is down, and all you're doing here is giving me more ammunition to disprove your PnP's and ethics, or lack thereof.

DeletedUser11468

lol

That was the day I came back from class and signed on to skype and grepolis and everyone told me we were at war with NmE.

I honestly think people on both side need to shut up and play the game. All this drama and finger pointing makes either side look like children. And it floods my message box with alot of crap I don't care about and gives me a headache. Out of game I made alot of polite friends from all alliances. In game, you're all human shields to me.

While I agree and disagree with alot of the things the council do and don't. They are my alliance and to the ends of hell and back I go with them. That is how all players should be with their alliance.

DeletedUser

I agree with Amorelus. At the end of the day we're blatantly winning anyway :p

DeletedUser

It does make the forums a lot more enteratining though. Nothing ever happens in the Epsilon forums, least not since jj last came to visit then left

DeletedUser

Maybe if you came back to brag again there might be something more besides kingbutter bragging about how he is going to kill The Enlightened

DeletedUser

Where are you Alex, we can't have Metalcore's PnP's being the only ones getting bumped. We are in a war after all, there is always two stories to tell in a war!!

DeletedUser2663

Where are you Alex, we can't have Metalcore's PnP's being the only ones getting bumped. We are in a war after all, there is always two stories to tell in a war!!

exactly i am merely expresing my right to freedom of speech and doing what i can to speak on behalf of uNmEek on the forums. DAFTS words have as much right to be heard and talked about