Pnp Danes are sinking

DeletedUser

Encore came out of danish support division as well

The search for the alliance "encore" resulted in 0 hits :eek:

suze said:
No the Danes are not gone, and no we will neither be gone tomorrow or next month
We just had to reorganize to get even stronger

mission accomplished!

So your now the army of the north and the army of the phoenix ? Correct? mission accomplished you say??:eek:You slid down the rankings and are no longer 'the Danish division' nor 'the Danish support division' ( who were for the most part a better alliance than its parent stat wise) that were going to come to EN to teach us how to play., the Danes have gone mate.:p

biohazard15 said:
You got that right with this reorganization we are better then ever we slaughtered Spartan Union
7 The Army of Phoenix 2057442 93 22123
56 Sparta Union 187974 49 3836 ..:rolleyes: am i missing something?

Correct me if i am wrong but whats to boast about ? You came, you saw , you dissolved...and boast about beating an alliance way down the points average from you. Seen nothing to suggest you'll make it in EN. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The search for the alliance "encore" resulted in 0 hits :eek:

So your now the army of the north and the army of the phoenix ? Correct? mission accomplished you say??:eek:You slid down the rankings and are no longer 'the Danish division' nor 'the Danish support division' ( who were for the most part a better alliance than its parent stat wise) that were going to come to EN to teach us how to play., the Danes have gone mate.:p

7 The Army of Phoenix 2057442 93 22123
56 Sparta Union 187974 49 3836 ..:rolleyes: am i missing something?

Correct me if i am wrong but whats to boast about ? You came, you saw , you dissolved...and boast about beating an alliance way down the points average from you. Seen nothing to suggest you'll make it in EN. Sorry.

Encore are now Army of Phoenix (the old Danish support division) and are a stronger alliance now, so the move has been a good one