Danish division

DeletedUser48096

Well if you want to be technical the Vikings were mostly norwegian and swedish..

DeletedUser48582

Aaaah Generic, Denmark was a BIG part of the viking countries. Just because the serie Vikings is based on Norway/Sweden, that dont make them the only viking nations.

It was the danes that conquered England and (maybe) the norwegian Kings that conquered normandy. Besides that Harald Bluetooth conquered big parts of Norway also... So your information is far from right history concludes that the Danish viking where the blodiest and the norwegian where the best sailors.

http://videnskab.dk/sporg-videnskaben/hvilke-vikinger-var-mest-barske-danske-eller-norske

Use translate in the link ;) It is an article where a Danish and an norwegian historian discuss the issue.

DeletedUser27128

Wow, you guys are good spamming your own thread and having conversations between the 2-3 of you. Please continue, let us not bother you 1800000 million point players...

DeletedUser48045

Wow. All I can say is that Danish servers are REALLY incompetent then.

On any .EN server, I don't think anyone has ever crossed 3.5 million.
Could be amount of players and same world size = more cities per player. Would be bloodbath with 350 nukes flying around

DeletedUser

Danish servers are dobbel speed and maby 5000 player and its normal that 25000 gold is only 1 month som players more than 100000 gold 1 month sow a english server is easy more time and nearly no gold ;)

DeletedUser27128

How is a slower server speed easy... *facepalm*

Fast servers are way easier, you don't need to spend as much gold as things work faster.

DeletedUser

How is a slower server speed easy... *facepalm*

Fast servers are way easier, you don't need to spend as much gold as things work faster.

as far as i see it having 4 hours to reach instead of 2 makes it easier.
everyone else is building just as fast as you so you can't really say that it get's harder when things work faster.
gold has the exact same impact since it's % and not x amount of time.

I don't get your argument?

DeletedUser

Yeah but if you are impatient (like me) you want things done quicker, so you will be more obliged to spend gold :p

DeletedUser

I say it without judging, but I can't imagine anyone currently in the top-whatever of something being there without spending gold. And for those who are, more power to you, but please explain to me how you managed it! ;-)

DeletedUser27128

as far as i see it having 4 hours to reach instead of 2 makes it easier.
everyone else is building just as fast as you so you can't really say that it get's harder when things work faster.
gold has the exact same impact since it's % and not x amount of time.

I don't get your argument?

My argument is, on faster servers, its easier to build and rebuild your nukes and cities quickly, due to higher resource productions. Its also easier to attack due to faster speed of troops and ships. On speed 3, If you lose your LS nuke, you can easily get it back in a week. But on a speed 1 server, it takes a longer time to do so, and thus slows the growth down.