Dark Black Legion

DeletedUser23971

It is a fair point - BL needs to occaisionally focus on other Oceans and we have seen external help coming in to Venom - I think it is more to do with the feeling of not seeing any offence from Venom in a while - no doubt that will change again in the see-saw world of Grepo.
I have already praised the players in Venom for sticking around, but their central position is always precarious if say the other top of the table alliances all hit - not rocket science I know.
I would say the alliances in the best position at the moment certainly aren't the points leaders - just my opinion

1)VV/RO
2)Truculence
3)BL
4)Venom

DeletedUser15581

Smilodon, we aren't having a good breathing room as such. Don't look at the reason of lack of city losses as breathing room, it is out DBPs :)

Nor would I really say BL are losing their sting as an attacking machine... they are just unlucky

I would say the alliances in the best position at the moment certainly aren't the points leaders - just my opinion
4)Venom

I would agree with our rank in terms of position. We began with the ambitious target of staying and spreading out in the core. Would have been fine if our original team stuck around, which is not the case now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me give a short and sweet summary of what transpired w/in BL. Sereton had a complication of some sort that lead him to be offline a few days and get harrassed on the line. BL supported his butt, players got aggravated with his position and the long absence, and some confrontational words were spout out about it. IF sereton was an aware person, he would of understood the unfortune his long term absence cost us, could of explained what happened, and moved on and everything would of been good. Instead, he denied any fault of his own for our frustration, mouthed off right back, and made a deal to give us, his alliance, half his ciites over it. All those glorifying him are unaware that he is the one that should be looked down upon for backstabbing us, SHAME ON YOU. I am sure some of you already saw through this and chose to take the low road and egg him on with his argument, so shame on you too lol.

DeletedUser39031

Let me give a short and sweet summary of what transpired w/in BL. Sereton had a complication of some sort that lead him to be offline a few days and get harrassed on the line. BL supported his butt, players got aggravated with his position and the long absence, and some confrontational words were spout out about it. IF sereton was an aware person, he would of understood the unfortune his long term absence cost us, could of explained what happened, and moved on and everything would of been good. Instead, he denied any fault of his own for our frustration, mouthed off right back, and made a deal to give us, his alliance, half his ciites over it. All those glorifying him are unaware that he is the one that should be looked down upon for backstabbing us, SHAME ON YOU. I am sure some of you already saw through this and chose to take the low road and egg him on with his argument, so shame on you too lol.
Sereton may of been in your alliance when he wanted to give away the cities, but he took most of those cities while in League of Delos who were your allies. No doubt Sereton formed much closer bonds with them than Black Legion.
What would you do if you moved from Black Legion where you grew and had friends to Redwood Originals. Not long after you were going inactive so you wanted to give cities to your friends in BL, but RO won't let you.

I wouldn't be happy if my alliance wouldn't let me give cities to my old alliance either.

It wouldn't of been a hard problem to solve, it has happened in many alliances before this situation and it failed here I'm guessing due to a lack of communication from both sides.

DeletedUser41523

Smilodon, we aren't having a good breathing room as such. Don't look at the reason of lack of city losses as breathing room, it is out DBPs :)

Nor would I really say BL are losing their sting as an attacking machine... they are just unlucky.

That makes sense just piecing it together from the outside. :)

DeletedUser

When a member of an alliance burns his bridges and "demands" to give half his cities to players not even in a friendly alliance,, who could possibly join a not-so-friendly alliance, then that is a problem. Any pro alliance would handle it in the same fashion we did. This dude has simply tried to justify himself when in reality, he simply didn't have the character to admit his mistakes or at least justify his long absence. He simply chose to deny any wrong doing, whined at our anger over his absence, didn't man up, and this happened. If I ran an alliance in a future world and saw this cat, he would be on the black list, just sayin.

DeletedUser39031

When a member of an alliance burns his bridges and "demands" to give half his cities to players not even in a friendly alliance,, who could possibly join a not-so-friendly alliance, then that is a problem. Any pro alliance would handle it in the same fashion we did. This dude has simply tried to justify himself when in reality, he simply didn't have the character to admit his mistakes or at least justify his long absence. He simply chose to deny any wrong doing, whined at our anger over his absence, didn't man up, and this happened. If I ran an alliance in a future world and saw this cat, he would be on the black list, just sayin.
LoD were pacted with you for a long time I believe, and they were not attacking you. I didn't think BL had any enemies in the North either until they broke the NAP with Phoenix?

DeletedUser

enemies are everywhere, and LOD has been done for quite some time

DeletedUser23971

LoD were pacted with you for a long time I believe, and they were not attacking you. I didn't think BL had any enemies in the North either until they broke the NAP with Phoenix?

I will stick to the point I raised earlier, he wasn't active, insulted the alliance on his return and declared he didn't care what happened to the cities and whilst I didn't see how it panned out I guess there would have been different views on it.

1) Would you think he could have successfully managed it - we saw nothing to suggest he could manage anything which is a shame because I believe he can play

2) Would you listen to the demands from a player who had acted in the way he did? If it had been my place I would have pm'd him and got it off the forum but by the time I logged in again he had left the alliance.

The point you raised earlier is that you would be miffed if your alliance did not listen to your choice on where your cities went if you had to leave is interesting not just your view but I have played in a number of worlds and despite the general consensus in Paros I haven't seen many alliances supporting a decision that one of their players will handover cities to another alliance.

However as this seems to run on and on I have looked at the facts.

He had 12 cities, on the 10th September he gave a city to Phoenix

sereton from the alliance Black Legion has lost the city PAM x to pamela13. on 2013-09-10 at 15:24

On the 11th 2 cities were conquered by Black Legion prior to him leaving the alliance, the first was;

sereton from the alliance Black Legion has lost the city 43 Sereton Base to ScottPimpin. on 2013-09-11 at 09:04 (over 12 hours later).

A further city went to an ex LOD member in BL around 10 minutes earlier than this post, when he posted this message and saw what was happening in his command list that is wasn't fair that BL didn't respect his wishes this is what happened with the remaining 8 cities;

2013-09-12 04:41:03 43 Pet055 482|368 BatVanio sereton Truculence 8526
2013-09-11 20:29:13 43 D. ESMZ 410|322 Alfredik sereton Black Legion 7956
2013-09-11 18:27:09 43 LadyShow 405|324 ladyShow sereton Phoenix 10258
2013-09-11 17:15:28 53 RHOKO 511|347 Tagitus sereton Phoenix 10276
2013-09-11 17:04:46 43 Guitar Heaven 486|349 jolietjake2 sereton Phoenix 9465
2013-09-11 14:16:34 43 18 ShawCity 499|385 007BADBOY001 sereton Black Legion 8063
2013-09-11 13:34:37 43 depasmd 408|344 depasmd sereton Phoenix 9905
2013-09-11 13:23:11 43 Paros West 412|347 Vloedramp sereton Phoenix

Now I have suggested that it was fashionable to blame BL for everything wrong in the world (and Naxos ;-)) but does this look like Black Legion immediately decided lets have them all (remember the times he left the alliance and posted this message.

I like the emotive plea;

Although some are clearly claimed by other people, they do not respect my decision, and they are taking them all.

Is that actually true? Is that what was actually happening when he posted or do we actually have someone who had a temper tantrum and decided to post with an ulterior motive?

DeletedUser39031

I will stick to the point I raised earlier, he wasn't active, insulted the alliance on his return and declared he didn't care what happened to the cities and whilst I didn't see how it panned out I guess there would have been different views on it.

1) Would you think he could have successfully managed it - we saw nothing to suggest he could manage anything which is a shame because I believe he can play

2) Would you listen to the demands from a player who had acted in the way he did? If it had been my place I would have pm'd him and got it off the forum but by the time I logged in again he had left the alliance.

The point you raised earlier is that you would be miffed if your alliance did not listen to your choice on where your cities went if you had to leave is interesting not just your view but I have played in a number of worlds and despite the general consensus in Paros I haven't seen many alliances supporting a decision that one of their players will handover cities to another alliance.

However as this seems to run on and on I have looked at the facts.

He had 12 cities, on the 10th September he gave a city to Phoenix

sereton from the alliance Black Legion has lost the city PAM x to pamela13. on 2013-09-10 at 15:24

On the 11th 2 cities were conquered by Black Legion prior to him leaving the alliance, the first was;

sereton from the alliance Black Legion has lost the city 43 Sereton Base to ScottPimpin. on 2013-09-11 at 09:04 (over 12 hours later).

A further city went to an ex LOD member in BL around 10 minutes earlier than this post, when he posted this message and saw what was happening in his command list that is wasn't fair that BL didn't respect his wishes this is what happened with the remaining 8 cities;

2013-09-12 04:41:03 43 Pet055 482|368 BatVanio sereton Truculence 8526
2013-09-11 20:29:13 43 D. ESMZ 410|322 Alfredik sereton Black Legion 7956
2013-09-11 18:27:09 43 LadyShow 405|324 ladyShow sereton Phoenix 10258
2013-09-11 17:15:28 53 RHOKO 511|347 Tagitus sereton Phoenix 10276
2013-09-11 17:04:46 43 Guitar Heaven 486|349 jolietjake2 sereton Phoenix 9465
2013-09-11 14:16:34 43 18 ShawCity 499|385 007BADBOY001 sereton Black Legion 8063
2013-09-11 13:34:37 43 depasmd 408|344 depasmd sereton Phoenix 9905
2013-09-11 13:23:11 43 Paros West 412|347 Vloedramp sereton Phoenix

Now I have suggested that it was fashionable to blame BL for everything wrong in the world (and Naxos ;-)) but does this look like Black Legion immediately decided lets have them all (remember the times he left the alliance and posted this message.

I like the emotive plea;

Although some are clearly claimed by other people, they do not respect my decision, and they are taking them all.

Is that actually true? Is that what was actually happening when he posted or do we actually have someone who had a temper tantrum and decided to post with an ulterior motive?
I'm not saying he acted the right way in terms of manners (he sent an offer saying to take his cities before BL gets them). But his initial request was reasonable, and even if you guys were at war with LoD you probably would of taken those cities anyway.

DeletedUser23971

I am not just saying he didn't have manners - I am saying he came on here and lied.

I have no doubt he asked the world to take the cities before BL - I am trying to point out that BL would have conquered a lot more cities if what he was saying was true.

In the same way that if you decided to quit and wanted your cities to go to another alliance it would give your leaders a moral dilemma, you obviously have a high level of honour and integrity as it has shown on all your posts. Although I don't know your game play - as long as a player could communicate what was going on then you could believe they would be able to manage the handover.

In this case there was no moral dilemma and what he was saying was clouded/warped by his own temper tantrum

DeletedUser340

Been away for a while again, just a few replies .

"Is that actually true? Is that what was actually happening when he posted or do we actually have someone who had a temper tantrum and decided to post with an ulterior motive?"

Yep, you hit the nail on the head bro. I told the leaders I was going to half cities with Pho and BL, which to me is a pretty fair deal imo. I was going to reply after sorting out with my mates in PHO, give you a list of remaining cities a go.

Instead my cities were posted up and all claimed. Not only did they start attacking straight away, I even received messages from BL players aiming they frustration that I made sure the original claimer got the city, but blaming me for him wasting his time... Safe to say I pulled a face I'd never seen before.

In the end I made sure Truc got 1 city, I noticed they seem to be pretty straight up in their dealings; not going to lie, I did that to get back at BL in a little way... There's a bit of ammo.

What other motive could a quitting player have man wth aha.

"I will stick to the point I raised earlier, he wasn't active, insulted the alliance on his return and declared he didn't care what happened to the cities"

I had stuff to do, some people may be able to play at work and around work, but I work in a kitchen. I'm also 18 bro, what spare time I do get I like to see people and not sit inside all the time, so there goes more playing time.

Stop with the rubbish about the city. It sucked, didn't produce anything in terms of military or super-mutunts. If venom wanted that city they would have had it- if I was active or not.

DeletedUser14786

Hi again Sereton,

Just because a city doesn't produce super mutants doesn't mean it can't be turned against other members of the alliance... that is what we tried to express to you. Venom 2.0 has many skilled and intelligent members and we have to give our war with them our best effort.

Looking back through some old posts, I found some of the advice you gave when we asked if BL members had enough targets in the north (this was before we attacked Phoenix):
Screenshot2013-09-26at11604PM_zps776326c9.png

I took a photo of the entire posts so everybody can see that it has not been altered since you posted. What I find interesting, is that the alliance you scorned so heavily has welcomed you.

DeletedUser340

Who did I scorn, I made simple statements about what I have personally seen here.

And that was before I spoke to people who actually knew why WK left... again, what I personally saw- before I knew better.

They are the ones which I know, hence I said that.