Dark Black Legion

DeletedUser15581

ROFL strat, you made that boring piece of... very entertaining. I just repped you yesterday, doesn't allow me to do it again.

So it was all about the obsession with Venom? I presumed he was explaining about the latest NAP they broke about which the fingers are being raised, so I didn't even care to read. This is just like explaining why you committed a robbery 10 years back when you are being questioned about a robbery you committed yesterday!

And about the 10 year old robbery...
1. BL took players from CH who were under attack by us, where was the no refugee policy then? Our recruitment happened since CH was falling slowly, a couple had already moved to BL, so we were happy to take some of CH players instead of them following to BL anyway.
2. It took more than a week to respond to us taking a refugee, after the issue was sorted over messages? Ah, come on!
3. BL failed to prove they are better than Venom. They didn't dare to attack till they had other top 5 alliances with them. If you call it planning, you do clearly accept you were no match to Venom alone, so you needed all that assistance, which you still do. No guts, no glory.
4. BL expected CH to not help foofies !!?? not everyone leaves their friends stranded in times of trouble buddy... not everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's weird how Venom has maneuvered their way into ganging on BL as was done by the other alliances in the past. It happens. When an alliance is on top and can't be killed off easily they get hated on. It's the life of number 1 :p

DeletedUser15581

ganging on BL?? :-O what is happening in Paros as we speak? have some sense before you post.

DeletedUser23971

ROFL strat, you made that boring piece of... very entertaining. I just repped you yesterday, doesn't allow me to do it again.

So it was all about the obsession with Venom? I presumed he was explaining about the latest NAP they broke about which the fingers are being raised, so I didn't even care to read. This is just like explaining why you committed a robbery 10 years back when you are being questioned about a robbery you committed yesterday!

And about the 10 year old robbery...
1. BL took players from CH who were under attack by us, where was the no refugee policy then? Our recruitment happened since CH was falling slowly, a couple had already moved to BL, so we were happy to take some of CH players instead of them following to BL anyway.
2. It took more than a week to respond to us taking a refugee, after the issue was sorted over messages? Ah, come on!
3. BL failed to prove they are better than Venom. They didn't dare to attack till they had other top 5 alliances with them. If you call it planning, you do clearly accept you were no match to Venom alone, so you needed all that assistance, which you still do. No guts, no glory.
4. BL expected CH to not help foofies !!?? not everyone leaves their friends stranded in times of trouble buddy... not everyone :)

1. Maybe/Maybe not - although as the below shows you re-started attacking when you knew BL already were.
2 - I wouldn't say it was sorted over messages, however it was taken in these messages that Venom had no respect for Black Legion and confirmed that in relation to two cities Venom were prepared to go to War with BL. Basically what was done was done as it suited Venom and if BL didn't like it then tough. In fact you can claim credit for increasing the number of people in BL who supported fighting Venom.
I was forwarded the message between you and our Diplomat, it seems you don't remember so I can provide this to jog your memory if it helps - it concerned DefectedUnorthodox

Mekks on 2013-06-14 at 19:43
fw
(This message was forwarded)
czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 18:28
Yes we have honor and we are going to defend any Venom cities. Please don't escalate a silly issue into a war.
Mekks on 2013-06-14 at 18:26
44 Cape Wandle and 44. Jason Simmons are on islands strategic to us and we are going to keep hitting them. If you have any honor you can refrain from defending him there. I don't care about his other cities.
czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 18:02
yea he had irritated the hell out of me during our war with chaos... I managed to take his biggest city at that point. Anyway, a guy that active is a good addition I thought. Hope we can put his issue to rest.
Mekks on 2013-06-14 at 17:51
Defected sent over 20 attacks at me yesterday and cancelled in a childish manner to just peg out my phone with alerts. He also sent a revolt at one of my members yesterday which is why I put his city into revolt in the first place.
Mekks on 2013-06-14 at 17:48
Why would I want you guys to eat the cities we already softened up? We had already done fine without outside help taking cities from them.
czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 17:44
I have seen that report, that is why I messaged you. I am disappointed you didn't express any pleasure that we are hitting your enemies. Defected won't hit BL either, just in case you are concerned.
Mekks on 2013-06-14 at 17:41
44 Port Michelle is attacking 44. Jason Simmons (DefectedUnorthodox) on 2013-06-14 at 05:29
The attacker's troops
Not visible.
Morale: 100% Luck: 21 %
You have not captured any resources.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A revolt is being stirred up.
Mekks on 2013-06-14 at 17:40
So basically after all is said and done, you guys think taking refugees is fine. Gotcha.
czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 17:12
he has more cities around us than you. I think he is a good player so an exception can be made.
If you hit him it will only be asking for retaliations from us, which I will frankly say I don't want.
We are going to help you crush foofies in fact. We disliked Chaos Hunters always, and they didn't really disband, just moved to foofies. We were busy cleaning shutting some other silly alliances, now we are free to hit a new one. We are choosing foofies, hope you would like it and not let a silly city disturb it.

Mekks on 2013-06-14 at 15:28
So you guys think taking refugees is fine?
czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 13:17
Hope your attacks on him will cease... not looking to fight you.

3. BL didn't dare attack until they had been treated to Venom's "special" diplomacy skills. It was always going to happen, you just brought it forward.

4. Hmmm, I didn't expect CH not to help Foofies, but for players in CH to move and send attacks immediately wasn't popular. I personally never understood why they weren't both simply red as they were together

P.s We all saw how Venom treated Crixus, it was nasty and dishonourable - most of us play this to have fun. If anyone can be accused of having a dark side the proof of who has the darkest is still there for us all to see. A nice inexperienced player makes a joke.... the rest shocked us all.

DeletedUser

@ Paperwait
It is interesting how you just say Maybe/Maybe not when czar666 said
.1. BL took players from CH who were under attack by us, where was the no refugee policy then?
but when you speak of our recruitment you write down for hours and gather all the info for an entire report with PMs and event chronology. Interesting indeed.

3. BL didn't dare attack until they had been treated to Venom's "special" diplomacy skills. It was always going to happen, you just brought it forward.
BL actually started in that ocean and our original team had a goal of fighting Venom 2.0, the alliance which dominated the core fighting early on in the server.
You peps there aren`t on the same page here, so can you tell me were you planing from the beginning to fight us like Ituralde said or our diplomacy skills scared you into a fight, can you make up your minds.

4. Hmmm, I didn't expect CH not to help Foofies, but for players in CH to move and send attacks immediately wasn't popular. I personally never understood why they weren't both simply red as they were together
"wasn`t popular" lol, well this is not for me to answer but your Leaders so I ll pass on this

P.s We all saw how Venom treated Crixus, it was nasty and dishonourable - most of us play this to have fun. If anyone can be accused of having a dark side the proof of who has the darkest is still there for us all to see. A nice inexperienced player makes a joke.... the rest shocked us all.
Oh yea Crixus right. So for you it is dishonorable if you are at war with an alliance and you attack their city?? I think there is a thread of his around here were he posted all the attack reports on his city, and people comments were "great def but why is this here" cuz this is normal staff in grepo, and he came on externals not venom peps. So I do not get the point. If you want dishonorable staff scroll down BL history I bet you ll find few(dozen) moments that can be described as dishonorable at very least.

DeletedUser23971

Come on Strat - the systematic rim job on an inexperienced player because they made a light hearted post was not something I would ever consider honourable or worthy of a pro alliance.

We always knew we would have to fight Venom, the attitude brought it forward as more people were annoyed by your alliances approach. I don't think that is unclear.

Just because someone from Venom says it is so, I an sorry to burst your bubble but there are many who believe it does not automatically mean it is.

DeletedUser15581

Right paperwait, you didn't do good on any of 4 points.

1. you yourself give up on "maybe not"
2. Oh good you took all the pain to look for that conversation.
So, the whole point is, you took in fwmarta and ephesius (or some name like that) when we were exchanging attacks with them. you can ask fwmarta I had revolted his cities. (He is active on externals). Don't tell me you weren't aware of it, it was obvious he was fighting Venom when you recruited him, but we let you do it as it was weakening our enemy alliance (in fact I even turned friendly with fwmarta after he turned red to brown). But then, why this absurd hyprocrisy when we are making your enemy alliance weaker by poaching their players? Taking players like defectedunorthodox made sense then because you seemed to be on a mission to absorb all good players of 44 and then come at us anyway. Don't shield your decision when your fellow leader has already accepted you were anyway moving to fight us.

3. You didn't get my point there. You have yourself pasted the dates, now do another piece of work... look for the first city you took from Venom (that was definitely the 1st day of war). Why did you take so many days if you were going to hit because we took a refugee? You didn't even dare to attack the above mentioned 2 cities of defected which you said you will "continue attacking", till you got 5 other alliances on board to hit us.

4. As I said earlier, everyone is not a backstabber. They just saw their ally in trouble and jumped in to try and help out. Not just let them tear apart and then recruit their best players, which looks like the practice of... :p

DeletedUser23971

Is this where I childishly say Yawn? That seems the done thing.

1 - Maybe Maybe Not was not a case of it didn't happen - it happens nothing more nothing less.
2 - It took more than a week to respond to us taking a refugee, after the issue was sorted over messages? Ah, come on! - obviously wrong as shown
3 - I don't know the dates - I said that this was the reason that the inevitable fight was brought forward. It wasn't the isolated disagreement over a refugee it was the patronising attitude you showed with veiled threats. You appreciate that we weren't geographically close enough to Venom so it couldn't be a case of OK that's it EVERYONE else is hitting Venom so lets join in - It took a bit of prepping. I said to Mekks that your message was along the lines of "We are doing it, if you don't like it then we have have just finished off a few other alliances so are at full power, do you want it to be aimed at you or Foofies" - you can correct me if I was wrong, but that is how I took it.
4 - BL expected CH to not help foofies !!?? not everyone leaves their friends stranded in times of trouble buddy... not everyone If I was in CH at the time I would have done exactly the same and moved to Foofies to fight, the move and attack wasn't popular with everyone in BL - But I am not sure your response - As I said earlier, everyone is not a backstabber. Not just let them tear apart and then recruit their best players, which looks like the practice of... has anything to do with the reality of what happened. They just saw their ally in trouble and jumped in to try and help I agree with, but why do you resort to saying anything to do with backstabber?
Your motivation is clear, in reality most clued up players will see the Venomous contribution on this forum has nothing to do with what is actually happening in Paros, just a desperate act of an alliance who feel they need to deflect attention elsewhere after the biggest PR disaster I have ever seen.
Venom were seen as the alliance filled with so many respected players a number of guys thought this is going to be the ultimate challenge to fight against them. Many have gone (SAS is still here and is a nightmare to fight but has always played in a respectful way) but I have to say apart from Robbyn and a few others what a roster you had. It is a shame to say it but it increasingly looks like Venom are finished, the ideas have run out, the turtle shells are firmly on and only pride will keep you going until Victores, Truc or BL win the world

DeletedUser15581

1 - Maybe Maybe Not was not a case of it didn't happen - it happens nothing more nothing less.
I should be the 1 to say yawn on this
2 - It took more than a week to respond to us taking a refugee, after the issue was sorted over messages? Ah, come on! - obviously wrong as shown
3 - I said to Mekks that your message was along the lines of "We are doing it, if you don't like it then we have have just finished off a few other alliances so are at full power, do you want it to be aimed at you or Foofies" - you can correct me if I was wrong, but that is how I took it.
I'll correct you because you were very very wrong. "you took it" the way you wanted to read it. I said no to war in every message and you felt I was challenging you to a fight !? :eek: Obviously I won't say that if you hit us you will run over us, obviously I said if you attack us there will be retaliation... but... I if I said anything beyond the below, I would only be pleading/begging for peace. I don't see the attitude you are talking about.
(This message was forwarded)
czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 18:28
Please don't escalate a silly issue into a war.

czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 18:02
Hope we can put his issue to rest.

czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 17:44
Defected won't hit BL either, just in case you are concerned.

czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 17:12
If you hit him it will only be asking for retaliations from us, which I will frankly say I don't want.
We are going to help you crush foofies in fact.

czar666 on 2013-06-14 at 13:17
Hope your attacks on him will cease... not looking to fight you.

and... what Venom is saying is on forums is what most alliances agree with, it has everything to do with happenings in Paros because we put light to facts. Other alliances are not posting it clearly that often, but when they do, on this thread or others, we can clearly see how they regard BL.

DeletedUser41456

Venom didnt start these threads that shine light to BLs underhanded crooked ways.

Theres a lot of swag from BL like they are an alliance being out numbered...and while BL n V2 fight each other there are 22 million points in VV/RO which everyone is ignoring.

DeletedUser14786

anyone who cared to read the whole blabber, let me know the summary.
ROFL strat, you made that boring piece of... very entertaining.
@Czar: I cannot understand why you post when you have nothing worthy to contribute to a conversation. Perhaps if you read more literature and played fewer computer games (or less of this one) you wouldn't need a partner for help with reading and comprehension. I hope this next post is not too much strain for you. ;)

@Czar and Strategos: First off, why are Venom's founders so obsessed with the Phoenix fight in the first place? Are you losing the war against BL so badly that you need to attempt to discredit me and downplay the successes of my alliance? Venom has burned through players to such a degree that only 8 of you remain of the original crew that landed here in the entire month of April. Your success and survival has been determined by a collection of savvy merges, taking good players from other alliances around you. While I recognize attrition occurs, those statistics smack of an alliance whose leadership does not treat its members well. And they are good players - I have a lot of respect for the guys in Venom who I've fought against, and many I've only chatted with.

It is quite clear that Venom is merely trying to divert attention from the fact that you haven't had any success against BL in quite some time on the battlefield. Is this possibly due to a Venom policy to turtle up in o44 and in the south?

For all of Black Legion's successes earlier in this server, the relationship with League of Delos for it's duration was the only one we ever elevated to "pact" status, although we did not share regular forums with them. Our relationship had not evolved to that point, and even when I suggested it, LoD leaders suggested against the shared forums. The war between Truculence and LoD was swift and it quickly showed us two things: LoD had a lot of dead-weight players who didn't contribute anything (even posts to say they had cities under revolt) and LoD was missing leadership. While BL was willing to bail out the boat for a limited time, defending against V2 in o45, bailing a boat which is missing a sail and rudder is pointless. We offered space in Black Legion to all of those LoD players who were active and cared about the server.

Like LoD, Phoenix has a core of active players who have surrounded themselves with players who don't contribute support and I at least had no intention of chaining Black Legion to that alliance. I am certainly guilty of encouraging Phoenix players in their war against Truculence (I am happy to wish just about anybody luck in their wars) and I even gave away a city to a member of Phoenix in o53 who asked for it out of goodwill. I'm also guilty of helping them out in o45 against Venom and I have the PMs to prove each of those things. Black Legion's relationship with Phoenix was cautious from the start, as we'd never had official diplomatic relations with the alliances of the north and we felt that leaving them alone to enjoy the northern rim would be fine. There was never a pact in place to break with Phoenix like we had maintained with LoD, we simply did not attack them for a few weeks and we told the alliance not to attack them. For those claiming we make NAPs and break them all the time without warning, I would like to see a PM from our diplomat officially outlining the terms of the NAP which we supposedly broke. We did have talks about Phoenix members joining BL but in the end they decided against that and we decided that we needed to control ocean 43 because the shifting geopolitical situation in the world demanded it and many of our new members from LoD asked to feel a part of the alliance - and moving BL members into that territory accomplished both of these things.

For all your griping earlier in the server you failed to grasp the fact that Black legion has gotten to where it is now by working independently and without chaining itself to alliances that don't contribute.

DeletedUser15581

well yea I am not a nerd, I am happy playing computer games that is why I am here. and again I didn't care to read that post beyond the 1st 2 lines.

Maybe you should need to learn to put your point precisely and not be so verbose everytime you are defending backstabbing. A writer/blogger/forum poster is pretty bad at his job if he can't do that.

DeletedUser23971

Venom didnt start these threads that shine light to BLs underhanded crooked ways.

Theres a lot of swag from BL like they are an alliance being out numbered...and while BL n V2 fight each other there are 22 million points in VV/RO which everyone is ignoring.

I don't think it is being ignored, but how can you have any animosity with an alliance that conducts itself well? VV/RO and Truc in general stay off this forum - probably why no one dislikes them :D

There have been contributions on this forum from V2 and BL that have been poor. I like the forums to be active where people can relax, have fun and discuss things that have happened - but all I see are lies and exaggerations and anyone who tries to properly explain and discuss something is shot down so no one bothers.

DeletedUser41456

i havent seen my teammates lying on here. Some members which dont play anymore used to brag a bit and thats part of the reasons for the 3 month gang up. Things have changed theres a new number one that bullies and breaks Naps without warming etc etc, and again 22 million points in Vv/ro which no one seems to want to contest for some reason. Im pointing out obvious things take it how you want but words are words n ramkings are rankings but the east is uncontested due to our many wars. I just got here but im a fighter and wont quit until the last archer drops and know my mates feel the same. I think ppl fear tru because of their history and ignore vv/rp because of their positions. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser23971

Not on the forum - but can I ask how many alliances received this message from a "leader" in Paros

hello just letting you know Black Legion have sunk to targeting little kid with cancer

I have no idea which poor player in Villainy is suffering with this terrible illness (I have lost family members to it and we have two guys in my main alliance who have fought it) or if it is true,I hope if it is true that they get the all clear very soon.

No one in Black Legion has ever mentioned it and no one I have ever met in Grepolis would ever do such a thing - if they did my relationship with them would be over.

To accuse players of doing this is without doubt the sickest thing I have ever seen

DeletedUser41456

If that's the sickest thing you have ever seen you are a very sheltered person my friend cuz it's a cold cold world out there lol, but i hear what you're saying and/but I have no idea what you're talking about.

I will add one last thing that VV/RO are a combined 25million, not 22million points.

DeletedUser23971

If that's the sickest thing you have ever seen you are a very sheltered person my friend cuz it's a cold cold world out there lol, but i hear what you're saying and/but I have no idea what you're talking about.

I will add one last thing that VV/RO are a combined 25million, not 22million points.

Well sickest thing I have seen in Grepo - it is after all a game.....

VV/RO are doing well - I met a couple in a Beta test world (nice guys) and everything I have seen here is good, well organised, active and honourable.

DeletedUser14786

Is Venom truly the only opposition to Victores/RO? I thought Bones and Skulls were fighting them too...

DeletedUser10984

Bones and Skulls are fighting them as well, Villainy and Venom vs. BL, Bones and Skulls and Venom vs. Vic/Ro. Between the two wars Venom's enemies have a combined 16mil+ points advantage over Venom and the other alliances fighting against them.

DeletedUser41523

Hi again friends!

I read a few points here.

1. Ilutradle I love your long posts and the fact that you bother to cover your bases and points. It makes for an interesting story and when some posters, myself included at times, can only write boring long winded scripts. You actually manage to make a point and give me an interesting read late at night while I wait for a world for my premade to open like a kid on Christmas Eve. :)

2. However I noticed one thing. When you said Venom was losing the war badly to Black Legion. Not sure where that is. I had to go back to the ninth of September when BL showed a glimmer of offense against Venom. Maybe you guys had a huge start but the bleeding has stopped in recent weeks. And while I didn't see many Venom conquests in return that's still a lot of breathing room to recover. Either way I view the lack of pressure on Venom in recent days to be the same as taking pressure off of someone in a wrestling match. You're asking to have someone shoot on you and take you down if you let em rest. I'd say that the real winner of the war is currently as Smashing pointed out is Redwood and Victores. Who have been exchanging large punches with Venom and for the most part doing largely well.