Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
It's amazing even now I can see two names I could recognize from my previous experiences in this game.

I played Grepolis when it was 2015~2016 and I was in Bhrytos.

The ranked alliance is The Raptor Pack that was kinda excellent Alliance which started rather late back then but did manage to engrave their name on Top 12 Aliiances, so I can guarantee that these guys will SWIM until this world ends unless the players has changed comparing to the old one.

And the Second alliance I wish to mention is True Fear. they got in my head as an Alliance consisted with stunning players as well as the above one.

The rest is I don't know due to my period of inactivity of this game.

And by the way.... it's amusing to see the same players even after 4years has passed since I quit this game.

is there anyone who remember me? Warzimi was my name when it was my time.

View attachment 14573
Blue Ribbon Beers, RA, resistance, now those are names I haven't heard of in a while. Although I don't recall you, but its kinda nice seeing someone from that world. TF is still a thing, still have the spirit unfortunately not the firepower anymore. Lovely bunch though

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I usually don't have disagreements with you Ranga but hey, first for everything. They play until they get bored. In my 10 years of grepo, the best time I ever had was with a group that didn't play to win, and just played to fight. I don't think it's a very valid point to talk trash on TF because they ghost. They don't ghost because they lose, they ghost because they have no interest in the end game and only play to fight. When they ghost it's because they are bored.

Make no mistake, I am no friend of TF, but I don't see how trash talking them for ghosting is a good argument, when they ghost because they get bored of a game. Games are meant to be fun. Why play a game when you're no longer having fun?

that would be a nice story to tell if they didnt spawn in outer rim with no competition nor good teams to fight claiming they are in each world to fight and play properly, and then ghost when things dont go their way in most cases A LOT sooner than the endgame is about to come but hey.. thats just me watching TF play revolt worlds for last 4 years or more :)

jameslongst

Strategos
imagine thinking 1 mil bp within 24 hrs is high while boosting...

Some losers are more experienced with boosting their BP score than others, right lethal fakin?

Some people actually *GASP* play the game.

No you're right you have watched us for years. Fair well obsessed over us...ever since we sent you and your worthless crew to the Rim that time. You remember that? I remember you couldn't keep any agreement with anyone without rat f*****g them over like the rodent you are, and then you got sent to the rim for it.

Ever since then you have watched. And watched. Never dropping and doing anything just watching and talking and keeping our name in your mouth.

Keep watching.

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Some losers are more experienced with boosting their BP score than others, right lethal fakin?

actually yes, there are a lot of people experienced with bp boosting, and none of them are me, i have never done it because im always in top 15 or 50 (in worst case scenario if i play almost full def role attackers) in any world that i chose to play.

Some people actually *GASP* play the game.

some, but that is never you, but its fine.. everyone knows that lol
as for me, i only play conquest seriously as it adds a lot more strategic thinking and overall fun to the game but thats entirely different debate as everyone plays what they like more.

No you're right you have watched us for years. Fair well obsessed over us...ever since we sent you and your worthless crew to the Rim that time. You remember that? I remember you couldn't keep any agreement with anyone without rat f*****g them over like the rodent you are, and then you got sent to the rim for it.

considering i always gold trade and never actually buy gold offers/packages i really watch any/all alliances in worlds im gold trading and some worlds on grepolife that i find amusing even after gold trade finishes.
as for your reference of "rimming" me and my crew of 4 players, kudos, i guess that is an achievement to boast about since you clearly cant compete with any mid to larger alliances in any revolt world and havent done anything remotely boastful for past 3 years :)

Ever since then you have watched. And watched. Never dropping and doing anything just watching and talking and keeping our name in your mouth.

as i said neither me or the people i play with find revolt seriously enough to play or have fun in it.
even if we somehow decided to actually play revolt and killed your team(for which outcome i have 0 doubts) again it would not be anything to boast or be cheerful about, after all its just simmer leader leading a rim team world after world while we play competitive conquest in the core against other top teams :)

p.s. yes, both @Ranga1 and me keep watching, talking and trashing TF and specifically you because of how funny you are and how many opportunities you actually give others to do such things, while you keep repeating the same story from 4 years ago when you actually got remotely close to entering top 100 fighters :(

jameslongst

Strategos
actually yes, there are a lot of people experienced with bp boosting, and none of them are me, i have never done it because im always in top 15 or 50 (in worst case scenario if i play almost full def role attackers) in any world that i chose to play.

some, but that is never you, but its fine.. everyone knows that lol
as for me, i only play conquest seriously as it adds a lot more strategic thinking and overall fun to the game but thats entirely different debate as everyone plays what they like more.

considering i always gold trade and never actually buy gold offers/packages i really watch any/all alliances in worlds im gold trading and some worlds on grepolife that i find amusing even after gold trade finishes.
as for your reference of "rimming" me and my crew of 4 players, kudos, i guess that is an achievement to boast about since you clearly cant compete with any mid to larger alliances in any revolt world and havent done anything remotely boastful for past 3 years :)

as i said neither me or the people i play with find revolt seriously enough to play or have fun in it.
even if we somehow decided to actually play revolt and killed your team(for which outcome i have 0 doubts) again it would not be anything to boast or be cheerful about, after all its just simmer leader leading a rim team world after world while we play competitive conquest in the core against other top teams :)

p.s. yes, both @Ranga1 and me keep watching, talking and trashing TF and specifically you because of how funny you are and how many opportunities you actually give others to do such things, while you keep repeating the same story from 4 years ago when you actually got remotely close to entering top 100 fighters :(
I love when the stalker goes into detail about why its the victims fault.

Also I highly doubt Ranga lets a bag of rat guts speak for him.

Bye bye back to conquest where your MRA team can carry you. Bye now. You openly admit you dont play here so Buh Bye.

DeletedUser54339

love how all this started because some guy from 4 years ago happened to mention TF
It's like catnip to these chumps like Ranga and Bacon. Every single time TF get mentioned anywhere they start foaming at the mouth and have to be put back to bed by their wet nurses.

Ranga1

Strategos
It's like catnip to these chumps like Ranga and Bacon. Every single time TF get mentioned anywhere they start foaming at the mouth and have to be put back to bed by their wet nurses.
I must admit, you guys are entertaining to watch. We have an ongoing laugh about at what point your "fighting" team will get sick of fighting and give up.

Then we wonder what the excuse is, is it because of gold abusing enemies, mra enemies, or just not enough little guys to beat up on which take the fun out of it for you.

Then we laugh when the process repeats itself.

Shuri2060

Strategos
It's amazing even now I can see two names I could recognize from my previous experiences in this game.

I played Grepolis when it was 2015~2016 and I was in Bhrytos.

The ranked alliance is The Raptor Pack that was kinda excellent Alliance which started rather late back then but did manage to engrave their name on Top 12 Aliiances, so I can guarantee that these guys will SWIM until this world ends unless the players has changed comparing to the old one.

And the Second alliance I wish to mention is True Fear. they got in my head as an Alliance consisted with stunning players as well as the above one.

The rest is I don't know due to my period of inactivity of this game.

And by the way.... it's amusing to see the same players even after 4years has passed since I quit this game.

is there anyone who remember me? Warzimi was my name when it was my time.

View attachment 14573
yoo what's that script? Never seen it - mole hole?

jameslongst

Strategos
I must admit, you guys are entertaining to watch. We have an ongoing laugh about at what point your "fighting" team will get sick of fighting and give up.

Then we wonder what the excuse is, is it because of gold abusing enemies, mra enemies, or just not enough little guys to beat up on which take the fun out of it for you.

Then we laugh when the process repeats itself.
TF are straight up fighters. One of the best legacy teams playing the game right now, offering things all these joke a**MRAs Lethal Fakin and Ranga helped launch won't offer you. No, not a blue crown. Go get that somewhere else.

All these years and I love how neither one of you will do anything but talk its still really funny. You guys should start an alliance called "Duh We Play Conquest"