death legion

DeletedUser

Death Legion has not returned......

i trusted him as a friend and gave him founder rights ..and now he kicked me out and changed the name from Dragon Knight to Death Legion...

So they are just fake

now i cant do anything except create a new Dragon Knight

DeletedUser13729

numbers....how many accounts does he have

i ment i knew he had numbers at the end of his name but wasnt sure how many zeros lol.

And im afraid that this event will kill off the biggest resistance left in o44 against pv and they can claim complete ownership soon over 2 core oceans .

DeletedUser

Let that be a lesson to all Founders.

There is no reason to give anyone else Founder rights, unless you are handing over power to them. You should avoid giving any priviledges out, and then only to the most trusted and capable members.

I waited a month before giving anyone Leadership rights in Gamma. Even then, only one player recieved it.

Many players love nothing more than disbanding alliances, or kicking out the original founders and taking over. They do not care about anyone, just there single minded goal.

DeletedUser14937

to be honest, the best thing firelord did to you was kick you out of his new Fail Legion Alliance ;), i would thank him it just means you are more likely to succeed now :) the fact that you invited him to join in the first place was a mistake.

DeletedUser

On the other side of the coin I have run an alliance before that everyone had founder rights ;-) That was fun.

DeletedUser

Let that be a lesson to all Founders.

There is no reason to give anyone else Founder rights, unless you are handing over power to them. You should avoid giving any priviledges out, and then only to the most trusted and capable members.

I waited a month before giving anyone Leadership rights in Gamma. Even then, only one player recieved it.

Many players love nothing more than disbanding alliances, or kicking out the original founders and taking over. They do not care about anyone, just there single minded goal.

I'm a founder on Iota and I've never given founders rights to anyone there :p certainly wouldn't give them out within days of them joining

DeletedUser

ok got that..i wont repeat the mistake.....

i have invited all the members into my new Dragon Knight..i am sure many will leave him and join me backk...pv those who remain make sure you crush them

DeletedUser14937

i would just send your former members a message that is short and simple like this one:

"firelord has betrayed us, he has failed on every world he played in, failed on this world before and will fail again, please leave Death Legion and come back into Dragon Knight before firelord brings you down with him"

clear, short and to the point ;)!

DeletedUser

I am surprised you gave him founder rights considering all the info available about him in the forums...

DeletedUser

i dont read forums...just started it 5 days ago after it happened...

and also i now know not to invite jarpenguin and some ryan into my alliance

DeletedUser

Yeah, I assumed he hadn't read forums much.

jarpenguin disbands alliances, and I think ryan is another account he made. That's the problem though - he makes different accounts so you don't actually know it is him.

The moral of the story is, NEVER give out founder rights. If you have to give out founder rights (and I don't know why) then make sure it is a very trusted member. Just be careful and use your judgement because some people like to disband alliances.

DeletedUser

he did not have founder rights ...gave him leader rights...that is why he kicked everyone instead of disolving the alliance.....

he told me he wants to be a leader as he was a administrator of grepolis wiki so i thought he might have tons of exp. to make the alliance better