death legion

DeletedUser

congrats on your apparent growth asth :p

Any growth is good growth :p

he did not have founder rights ...gave him leader rights...that is why he kicked everyone instead of disolving the alliance.....

he told me he wants to be a leader as he was a administrator of grepolis wiki so i thought he might have tons of exp. to make the alliance better

LOL. I can just imagine him (firelord0001) as a wiki mod. Perhaps I misread your post but it is a funny thought. Always do your research :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My goodness....fell for something as ridiculous as what firelord came up with....wiki admin...sheeesh.. xD

DeletedUser

After rereading the posts and things, he may have been referring to jarpenguin, who is a wiki mod.

However, like I said before the mere thought of firelord being a wiki mod is funny.

DeletedUser

is it just me or is it weird that there are 2 entire threads dedicated to an alliance whose leader has less than 250 points and whose #1 member is not even in the top 1k? :p

DeletedUser

Lol, apparently, thanks to a certain someone, they/he draws a lot of attention...albeit, normally negative attention xD
P.S. Pythag, if you read this you got your wish: Alpha locked the other thread just for you! :)

Last edited by a moderator: