Deeper into 54 - Who will Stop Us

DeletedUser

Amassing all on the border - we have begun a blitzkrieg move into 54 with little to no resistance into a new ocean.

So far minor skirmishes as we take out inactives and simmers one by one - our destination - the middle of the Ocean

We post these in the hopes of a fight but so far we have not seen anything resembling a fight - maybe everyone is secretly hoping we get bored - GREAT STRATEGY FOLKS.

We soon pass OCC's ranking in the ocean - and moving up bit by bit - the top players don't even come close to the rankings we had in ocean 44 as we move our base of ops to this new ocean - will this ocean be even easier than the one we left?

We watch as OOC / NM / TR fall bit by bit with only a few alliances actually gaining ground in new areas.

My own prediction is that the world will come down to supersheep / maybe suck it and us for control of the entire server.

The era of MRA is over - time for the true warriors to reign.

DeletedUser

seems to have worked for us to take over 44 against five alliances....thought we would just repeat the process

DeletedUser

Finally NM puts up a good fight on our conquest...i have a nasty habit of DEMOLISHING a city when i take it over..thanks to my own destruction of the wall - their myths were able to break our conquest - great job guys

also congrats to alex stout to taking a city of mine...well done

Lugosi

Strategos
seems to have worked for us to take over 44 against five alliances....thought we would just repeat the process

huh? why are you moaning and hoping for a fight if your method is so effective attacking duds?

Jtin.....now thats a blast from the past. Hope your well matey...not sure how i ended up in this thread ha ha

hey bowzer, I shall take this to visitor messages. I am on Hype atm as I do not have much time to play and I was unfamiliar with the new generation of Grepo. Not many Beta veterans on Hype; only Mike62 and rutli and they are also rarely online.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5792

hopes for a fight, only attacks inactives and simmers? huh? :heh:

I amassed a line of fortresses along the O44/O54 border preparing for the day when "The Boss" said "GO!". O44 had become a bit boring very few worthwhile left there to fight. O54 was supposed to be where the Great players were. Finally, the go ahead. The results? More of the same. What's happened here? Has a HERO WORLD become the SIMMING WORLD? We're not intentionally targeting inactives and simmers. Just seems that's all we're finding.

WHO'S UP FOR A FIGHT?

DeletedUser

haha i see that nothing changes,
what you guys still do not understand is not everyone has 22 hrs a day to play grepo like you Fiz or the rest of Clives groupies, get yourself a good book or try the real world :)

DeletedUser

this is nothing new of the excuses why three active people are kicking so much butt

most players have the app now - in the old days - yes..online had a major advantage...now..it is highly diminished...

the fact that our alliance works as a team is the real reason we do well...its the fact that other alliance leaders DON'T ..is the reason they are losing

DeletedUser

although there is an app it is a poor substitute for a pc or lappy

my direction was time online not access, many have busy lives and cannot commit the time you and yours and others id imagine put into grepo. having been in and out myself i know how much time is required to achieve any sort of level in the game and a poor player with 12 hrs a day would beat most people who get only 4 hours.

that said your still here so hats off ;)

DeletedUser

just an update...

i feel i owe you an apology of sorts clive, after being back around for a few weeks a lot more has come to light..

as i said previously, i take my hat off to you for sticking to your guns and continuing the fight in achilles,
looking at the top alliances ( top ? chuckle ) yours aside from what i information i can gather it seems the rest of the gutless wonders in and around yourselves are still stuck up eachother just in different guises.

i have been reading profiles of players and alliances alike and at least yours is closer to the truth than most.

there are far worse people than yourself i have come to the conclusion and i wish you all the best fighting NM and there simmers.

P.S. working with TMBS/ OOC and has been good met up with some old friends fighting WOTK, only been back a couple weeks and already i can see WOTK aren't all that, how they got to no 1 is a complete mystery, maybe it will unfold differently i dont know ...:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so i find myself in external forums now :eek: never thought i would be here. i agree with wrantherage, clive has hung on well, but wotk were all talk, now seems they cant say a word, seems a couple old guys comeback and they hit vm, or stack faster than a game of tetris, with us knocking out all the lower blocks.

return of the sheep :p

DeletedUser

i appreciate all the compliments - we have fought as hard as we can - it has been an uphill battle for we started out on shaky ground - thanks to bad management - poor leadership and lack of focus....BY OUR RIVALS - we have not only survived but prospered

Not content to win ocean 44 our home ground - we seek out new adventures and conflicts in our enemies home oceans...

All things aside - I have always treated this as just a game - If i make an agreement - I hold to it but make it clear that sometime in the future ...THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ...
'
I wish you all the best and look forward to being the best friend you ever tried to kill...I promise you my crew are of the same mind

DeletedUser

update..we are now number 4 in ocean 54...we decimated 44 totally of all resistance

now with suck it running away after the whooping they got from super sheep...i expect that we will have 500+ ghosts to pick up and move quickly as the dominant attacking force in that ocean too...

was totally unopposed in taking 10 key cities on the border - every ghost the top alliances are taking are as far from our borders as possible....

maybe they are all waiting to make their final stand in ocean 99 as we chase them down

DeletedUser

now its NM's turn to cower and run..with the sheep and ourselves as enemies..how long will then last in ocean 54...i expect them to take cities in other oceans far far away

DeletedUser

NM players already running to WWR ...didnt take long lol

DeletedUser

sad to lose our best source of info on activities on NM / WWR and OOC - thanks for all the help you gave us ...boo

Phil was the key for our ability to gain so much territory in 54 - I love the fact that one leader could help a fellow leader so much to enable us to progress so far so quickly....if there were more leaders like him..we will eventually rule the server

DeletedUser

Well according to the dimwit Dunn, the Sheeps are Clives Agents... OMG..:eek:

the guy has lost it, has no idea, cry's to everyone and couldnt run a bath no wonder the simmers are running...

DeletedUser

even if you were clives agents,even though i know your not.phil must be saying that cause your not his agents.