Defiance

DeletedUser12324

Ok so i thought i would make my first proper alliance on Chi dependent on the settings.

Name: Defiance
Direction: SE 55/56/65
Cap: Again dependent on settings but 25-40.

Decision making:

For the first few weeks i will take full charge, only after someone gains my trust and respect as a leader will they be given power and then a chance to input on decisions. A maximum of 6 Leaders will be chosen. Once Leaders have been chosen we will put decisions to a vote.

Standards:

Will be looking for players with previous experience and those who stay loyal and active no matter how tough things get. A minimum points will be added and rise as time goes by.

Pacts:

Pacts will be limited, will not surround ourselves with allies, atleast 3/4 sides i expect to be fighting. Will not pact with MRA's will only pact with like-minded alliances.

Activity:

Anyone who falls in the yellow will get a message, anyone who goes in the red will automatically be kicked. However if you state that you will be away for a few days etc then that's fine (within reason).

All members will be expected to start conquering after their first 2-3 cities.

All members will be expected to help out as much as possible during operations.

Summary:

All in all the alliance will be a place for active, experienced players to play with similar players, rules are rules but i assure you all i am no bossy boots, i take all suggestions into consideration and am firm but fair. You will be able to make friends and chillout in this alliance.

Aims: To be in the top 5, having a low member count but high average and to be higher in the ABP chart than our points rank.

About me:

I have played on alot of different worlds but have stuck mostly to Pi and Epsilon, i have been a leader in a few different alliances one of which was Artemis on Epsilon which i successfully lead operations, encouraged member activeness and brought diplomatic talks which has now landed the alliance back on it's feet.

On Pi i was a leader for Enter the Dragon what used to be a top 3 alliance, although members jumped ship aswell as our founder once we were in a real war, i stuck it to the end, and did my very best for the alliance before it was disbanded.

I'm no perfect person nor player but if you join my alliance you will have someone who is very active, level headed and will give their all to the very end.

DeletedUser

Seems like a good alliance... I'll join. it was sad to see all those EtD players leaving in the war. Incubi will never be defeated...

DeletedUser

I think you should only have 5 Leaders so its uneven and no ties in votes. I'm in.

DeletedUser12324

I think you should only have 5 Leaders so its uneven and no ties in votes. I'm in.

That's actually a very good point, perhaps one can just be a forum mod then :p I look forward to seeing you guys on Chi.

DeletedUser

Yea, it'll be fun, not knowing the settings. So will we join regardless of the settings? Or only if we like the settings?

DeletedUser12324

Nope on or off i don't mind, we won't be picking on smaller targets.

DeletedUser

Well... when are you gonna tell us who got in and who's in the alliance?

DeletedUser

Nooooooo

:( I have a felling this alliance isn't going to turn out good either! When can I find a good alliance to join before the world starts! :supermad::supermad::supermad:
Does anybody else have a better alliance with more members?

DeletedUser

Dude, not that many people use the forums, you have a fine starting point. You can recruit in game too lol :p

DeletedUser

phears, are you the one who was arguing with the Alliance x guys in pi section??

DeletedUser12324

Yes it appears so! Although not so much an arguement as it is a tease lol.

Ive seen the settings and am very happy! The alliance will be going ahead as planed. I don't do recruiting on forums this is just to make people aware, all recruiting is done ingame.

Anyone interested can PM me on the day of release ingame and i will invite providing you meet the requirements.

DeletedUser

Well, good luch, Phears, you seem to be a pretty good leader, and you'll attract some players in-game.