Defiance

DeletedUser

what do you mean, not knowing the settings. the settings have been announced

DeletedUser12324

Not when i made this thread ! :p As stated in my previous post however i have seen the settings now and am happy....

DeletedUser

ah, didn't read.
the settings are very good. except for morale
and personally I don't like the 2.0 option

good luck with this premade.

DeletedUser

I've been playing on a morale world all this time without knowing and I kept thinking that if Chi was a morale world it would be very bad... and morale isn't that bad you know. I actually like attacking a farming village with their mood under 50% but this is just a 2.0 version of Theta. I've tried to play 2.0 before but it's just too complicated(interface, farming system etc.) after you get used to 1.26.

DeletedUser12324

55 will ofcourse be the main core ocean but for members who don't join immediatly and for expansion purposes ive said those few.

DeletedUser12324

Bump! For anyone whos looking for an active alliance is the SE and meets the req's.

The two firsts posts i would like to fill are recruiter/diplomat and warlord, PM me if interested.

DeletedUser

Good luck phears on your alliance. iam not a 2.0 world kinda guy lol.

DeletedUser

Hey Phears, good luck in Chi...as long as its not against me. :)

DeletedUser12324

Maybe we can work together this time lol.

Would also just like to announce that after a long day at work i have join Chi and have started the alliance up!

Anyone interested in joining PM me ingame under this name, please send a well thought out application should you wish to join. I would rather 10 good players than 100 bad ones.

DeletedUser

Maybe we can work together this time lol.

I would rather 10 good players than 100 bad ones.

Yes but if you can keep a few of the 90 bad ones active long enough, they can provide early cities to eat. :)

DeletedUser12324

BUMP! if you dont want to join an MRA.....this is why i dont like 2.0 just seems to attract attention of lesser beings