Delphi PoTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, can't remember exactly when the world opened but it seems to me that it was about a month ago, maybe a little less but meh.

FORUM POSTER/PERSONALITY OF THE MONTH

Rules
You may nominate only 2 people at a time- i'll update this thread with nominations. (cannot nominate yourself!)
Only players in Delphi eligible to vote on the outcome.
No bribing people with +rep. If such tactics are discovered, you will be disqualified from the competition.
Campaigning is allowed, it must be done here in the oracle though.

Once a player is nominated three times they are eligible for the poll so if someone has already been nominated three times there is no need to nominate them again!

Nominations are open until midday on Christmas. :)
The poll will open from whenever Cronus comes online after that for 3 days- can't specify as it is the festive period so he could be offline for a few days.

The prize for the winner is as follows.
+ rep and (hopefully) this:
POTMgoodehhfgh-1.png
, but with Delphi in the gap. :) I am working on getting permission for the title, it could just be +rep and bragging rights though. :)

T

Current Nominees Who are Going to the Poll (and so do NOT need anymore nominations) are-
Saturn22
theonlythomas (duckbilledplatypus)
Jubier1
SweeT

Current Nominees Who Need More Votes to get into the Poll-
Sedai- 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

player of the month or forum personality? surely jefftw (or whatever his name is :p) has gotta be listed

DeletedUser

Pretty sure its personality of the month.

Saturn22 and theonlythomas for the bursts of life they injected into the forum.

DeletedUser22650

personality of the month is saturn for me...out of the 10 or so abandoned papers his is best....or thomas but id say making the thread DQ's him from running :p

DeletedUser

Oh gosh I'm winning! ahem erm well of course I'm winning

I think this forum should be renamed the Honorary Saturn22 Memorial Forum of Excellence Presented by Godaddy.com (for sponsorship reasons) ...a statue of me somewhere would be a nice touch too.

Anyways I nominate myself and Saturn

..but since I can't I guess I'll go with Thomas and Sweetie

DeletedUser

Since this competition is not sanctioned by me :D it is not an actual competition.

Competitions have to be setup and overseen by the mods of the section to keep them within the guides and rules that competitions have to follow.

I can leave this alone but since its an unsanctioned competition no awards can be set out.

DeletedUser

:O THis is like street PoTM. Who needs the official one anyways. :p
(Messaging Cronus now to try to sort this out).

DeletedUser

Since this competition is not sanctioned by me :D it is not an actual competition.

Competitions have to be setup and overseen by the mods of the section to keep them within the guides and rules that competitions have to follow.

I can leave this alone but since its an unsanctioned competition no awards can be set out.
Ahhhh.

DeletedUser

Its fine, just messaged him. Basically the comp is fine but i cannot promise a title award without clearing it with a God which i'm going to do when one comes online.

Status
Not open for further replies.