Pnp Destiny... the numbers are aligned.

DeletedUser

ok, my biremes will be wiped though, not a problem because my trans will also go through leaving the land and CS intact so the attack will be successful.

DeletedUser

you know that player is active... his militia will kill your slings :p

DeletedUser

hmm, I didn't bring that into account, he will have to be awake 3hrs -1min before the attack arrives to activate it at the right time. I told him it was 250LS so hopefully he won't bother with land units. I will send a spy, might launch an attack to land before the CS.

DeletedUser

@kad: you should cram that city with troops just to be a troll

@posiden: are you serious about what you said about the militia timing?

DeletedUser

which city? the one I am taking? that wouldn't be nice, especially if I pass the secret test.

DeletedUser

Oh, Kad the owner of the city has been inactive for a few days and if you would just send in those cats the city is easily mine.

DeletedUser

Well thats cool, I dont either because for conquering they are dumb, taking a perfectly good 25 wall and bringing it down to 2 is just stupid if you want to take it later on, you just have to build it back up again. Well I guess I will find out if its clear when my attack hits.

DeletedUser

csfailz.png

what went wrong? I thought I was going to lose a few FS...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There were 46 biremes in the harbor, and I couldn't get the land cleared, check PM in game, I am trying again tomorrow or on tuesday.

DeletedUser

There were 46 biremes in the harbor, and I couldn't get the land cleared, check PM in game, I am trying again tomorrow or on tuesday.

Perhaps attack with light ships as apposed to biremes would work next time. Maybe even try attacking with a bit more than 40 slingers.

DeletedUser

Hmm, never heard of attacking with Light Ships, I have been using them to defend my harbors and sieges. That was the most noobish attack I ever sent on Corinth, I spied on it and It had 0 biremes, a few ground troops but I thought Kad was going to clear that, I am sending 150+ slings, mixed hops and horses, and 40-55LS next try.