Pnp Destiny... the numbers are aligned.

DeletedUser

They love wasting favor too:

spellfail.png

DeletedUser

I wish I could help right now but I am still waiting for you're recruiter to reply again after I answered and TVG is sending probes at me but I haven't lost anything to them yet.

DeletedUser

It is over... there is nothing left worth taking:

deadr.png

we are currently discussing the next alliance to remove from our sight... I'm sure you will soon find out who ;~)

DeletedUser

Well I thought I'd update you all on our status. We have been rather quiet on here of late. TVG screwed us over by forced merge, then kicking our members once they had split us up, then declaring war on us... very nice of them... that was just over 2 weeks ago... Since then we have taken 17 TVG cities with 0 response, and the top two TVG players in our ocean have run away to VM... Nice tactics from TVG... stir up a nest of hornets, then run.

So what did I get from the short stay in TVG? Their style sucks, they have a central core of a few players who mass recruit all the noobs in surrounding oceans, then stack them, allowing their core players to play sim city and conquest inactive members while they get the BP from the troops being killed in the noobs cities. This may have worked well while they only had one enemy. But declaring war on the rim in the manner they did was their final error. They no longer have enough troops in their core to stack all their battlefronts, sooner or later one or another alliance will reach their core of players and they will be dead.

so we will soon be saying farewell to TVG.

DeletedUser

Well I thought I'd update you all on our status. We have been rather quiet on here of late. TVG screwed us over by forced merge, then kicking our members once they had split us up, then declaring war on us... very nice of them... that was just over 2 weeks ago... Since then we have taken 17 TVG cities with 0 response, and the top two TVG players in our ocean have run away to VM... Nice tactics from TVG... stir up a nest of hornets, then run.

So what did I get from the short stay in TVG? Their style sucks, they have a central core of a few players who mass recruit all the noobs in surrounding oceans, then stack them, allowing their core players to play sim city and conquest inactive members while they get the BP from the troops being killed in the noobs cities. This may have worked well while they only had one enemy. But declaring war on the rim in the manner they did was their final error. They no longer have enough troops in their core to stack all their battlefronts, sooner or later one or another alliance will reach their core of players and they will be dead.

so we will soon be saying farewell to TVG.

You took credit for bringing down OI when they had tried to get a merge before you started. The closed house because of a lack of people who would serve as leadership.

TVG has their hands full trying to deal with The Death Dealers. Any problems they have are the result of DD and Permanent Ban.

DeletedUser

You took credit for bringing down OI when they had tried to get a merge before you started. The closed house because of a lack of people who would serve as leadership.

TVG has their hands full trying to deal with The Death Dealers. Any problems they have are the result of DD and Permanent Ban.

LIES. Yes DD and PB are turning it up on TVG, but on the rim TVG isn't save any more. The Deli is eating them alive in O85. In O76 DD is giving them hell, but I assure you as soon as FoT is done with Team Destruction, best believe they will be feeling our wrath after all the trouble they have been giving us. Plus we can't forget what they did to us with the pact we had with them and what they did to us in O77.

DeletedUser

DD formed after they started the war with us... Yes I accept that PB are causing them a lot of damage. DD conquest rate is similar to ours. I have nearly 1k TVG transports plastered on my walls... so you can't say they haven't been paying us any attention... Also on the OI topic... we took full responsibility for clearing them out of O85, not for their downfall...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FoT is going to attack TVG or DD? Not sure what you meant from your post. If you meant attacking TVG, no offense but most of your best players went to DD

DeletedUser

I know most of our best players went to DD but that doesn't necessarily mean we will just give up and I was talking about TVG.

DeletedUser

I know you won't give up, i wasn't saying you were. I wish you luck, but i was just trying to point out a fact. I am not saying the members left lack zeal or skill, only that many of the best have left

DeletedUser

I think i personally took at least 3 TVG cities with little to no response.

Quite disappointed with the #2 alliance in the world.

Last edited by a moderator: