Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LOL there you go again . Your all so desperate to carry on this argument, as you have nothing to do on christmas.

Merry christmas

And apparently you have nothing to do on Christmas either other attempt to defend your rather pointless act that did nothing but upset a few players.

Merry Christmas btw :D

DeletedUser

Jarp can i get +Rep? :D

PS you guys are so mean :( so i will be nice

You are an idiot with no life trying to be funny at which you failed very badly cos you disbanded an alliance no one knew about so i think you have tons to learn from jarp since he actually gets famous by it. YOU ARE A FAILURE!!

Was i not nice?

DeletedUser12858

I only read this thread to see jarpenguin flame this wannabe disbander :D

DeletedUser

I didn't spell anything wrong Einstein.And ultraviolet really ? You were begging for me not to start a war so I felt sorry for you and J.n.c really I'm not as dumb like you , my intention was to destroy them. They had given me founders right because I have recruited 70% of there player so I wiped out there alliance.

That makes a lot of sense - Recruit them all then kick them all.

And you're on here arguing and disbanding alliances on what was Christmas - so don't criticise people for it

DeletedUser

All I wanted for Christmas was a troll to laugh at...

Thank you Santa for firelord!!!

Merry Christmas every one! :p

DeletedUser

Has this thread not been locked yet.... Mods but still be busy eating left over turkey haha

DeletedUser

Has this thread not been locked yet.... Mods but still be busy eating left over turkey haha

Why yes, yes it has. Sorry, I haven't my usual freetime to watch over the spam and flame fest on here so I was perhaps a little slow off of the mark.

That said, I will make up for it now by going through this thread and hitting any that needs hitting with the special Leggy "I hate Xmas" infraction hammer...

Unless of course, they get there first and clean up their own mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.