Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

and you will never get a reasonable response from the unless you are praising them. anything to do with them not being the best and criticism they all pull a vanishing act :heh: or the insult your intelligence sound familiar

i know your the second dumbest person here next to me according to them :D

WRVbx7P.jpg

DeletedUser

question flux: is your entire computers memory devoted to these images in preparation for each possible post or do you just spend your entire life making these images?

DeletedUser

your not dealing with them is bc you cant!! and your ego's are to fragile to handle the truth :D
plus i wouldn't want to keep dealing with someone was hilariously charming and quick witted as myself ;)

its hard damn work making you guys like this bad all the time!! :cool:

DeletedUser

your not dealing with them is bc you cant!! and your ego's are to fragile to handle the truth :D
plus i wouldn't want to keep dealing with someone was hilariously charming and quick witted as myself ;)

its hard damn work making you guys like this bad all the time!! :cool:

ZZgAU1L.jpg

DeletedUser

YOU FOR GOT

good looking
EGOTISTIC
self center
amazing
fabulous
hilarious
poop that dont stink

i'm sure there are a few other things i'm not listing but enough about me its almost flattering but to be honest i don't know if your a guys or a girl. if your guy sorry i don't swing that way :[ girl your not my type and i'm married sorry you really should move on

DeletedUser20415

question flux: is your entire computers memory devoted to these images in preparation for each possible post or do you just spend your entire life making these images?

good question alex

DeletedUser

0Hl7hS8.gif

YOU FOR GOT

good looking
EGOTISTIC
self center
amazing
fabulous
hilarious
poop that dont stink

i'm sure there are a few other things i'm not listing but enough about me its almost flattering but to be honest i don't know if your a guys or a girl. if your guy sorry i don't swing that way :[ girl your not my type and i'm married sorry you really should move on

qJGCof5.jpg

Its ok, we all know how u always tend to do the above pflug. Avoid doing it in public please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

or at least come up with good funny pictures that make scene what does this have to do with anything?? smdh

must i teach you noobs everything about sarcasm also!! its bad enough you guys already have no sense of humor( ^^^this picture proves it)

DeletedUser

Time to do a new top 12 sump up of Katane given all the recent changes:
1- Unwritten symphony and co: Day 1 and up to date, this alliance has shown its value and colors. These guys are good tacticians, devoted players, and team players. They worked with several alliances on the server kept on pushing forward. The recent events have shown their pacts and their tactics. They have held a strong alliance and server pact with the Misfits.

2- Thors hammer: A new alliance, mainly ex krypts reuniting under one banner.Nice to see a strong foe in the area. The question is: can you run that alliance without ur key leaders and players? Can you actually survive the remaining three month?

3- The Misfits and co: If i could play with another alliance and restart this world, id be split between US and Misfits. Amazing bunch of people, once you meet them you know how psychotic some of there are. Overall, these guys are one of the toughest to play on Katane. Pacted with US the two of them are a wrecking ball on the loose.

4- Love Bites and co: Now i will respect that we played side by side to fight krypts and i respect each and every single one of you. Even those of you who feel we betrayed them. Guys this is a war game, nothing is ever personal, you should hold no hard feelings with other players. You thought you had all of this world figured out.
Well you didn’t, and there is no need to take things to personal levels.
When Krypts fell, what did you expect this world will do? Hold hands and sing Kumbaya??? Or maybe get naked and dance around a fire???
This is Grepo and this is tactics, Misfits and US have been pacted before you even joined this server. So a word of advice do not take things personal. Work towards WW and beat US and Misfits and show us how good you are.
Last but not least, when you break a pact with sm1 and you had a 48 hours notice as part of your terms, you don’t just go and throw all your forces after 20 minutes.

5- League of Shadows: Nice group of players, have a rim of their own, and are pushing their alliance for survival. I only ask you to be aware of your actions and decisions.

DeletedUser29707

Look who is saying things about the world.

Love knew your steps even before you knew it.

Pact with Misfits even before we came? Ohh yes..I knew that too.

It was interesting to see how you all were avoiding some questions while we knew the answers, yes, you and Misfits. It was funny. You were all transparent.

So now you are trying to tell the world that Love was hurt from your move?

Please dont be sure in that...ask any Lover!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look who is saying things about the world.

Love knew your steps even before you knew it.

Pact with Misfits even before we came? Ohh yes..I knew that too.

It was interesting to see how you all were avoiding some questions while we knew the answers, yes, you and Misfits. It was funny. You were all transparent.

So now you are trying to tell the world that Love was hurt from your move?

Please dont be sure in that...ask and Lover!

wow we got ourselves an oracle.

You know everything :D

Amazing.

DeletedUser29707

No...US is creating the oracle...they are Gods...or...they think they are?

Well, lets see.

DeletedUser29707

About your 48 notice before declaring war???

You really...really want me to comment?

Since you insist...

You didnt deserve even one minute, there is no honor in anything you did, so dont expect that you will be treated with honor.

We gave you too much...whole 20 minutes. Be happy because of it!

DeletedUser29707

Also, you are not a person who should say what happens to the world.

-You dont know everything
-You talk good for your side and bad for the other side

So, that explains it all.

Now, can US please start attacking because I am bored? Or you will continue talking here and slacking?

DeletedUser35069

If you got an agreement to give 48hrs notice to attack at the end of a nap/pact you kinda usually stick to it. You can't comment on an alliances honor if you don't show any yourself.

DeletedUser

this concept of honour confuses me? who cares love, we did what you expect us to do so don't cry about it.

DeletedUser29707

There was no agreement to give 48 hours. US wanted to have 48 hours, but we didnt agree to that. In my eyes, you can agree or not agree, its simple.

Person, did we cry about anything? Am I complaining about the war?

My point here was that I dont agree with Flux about his post and its my right to post here, so if you dont like what am I posting, dont read it!

As I said above, stop slacking with this chit-chat and focus on the war!