Disscussion of alliances ranked 13 to 24

DeletedUser

This is only my opinion. Dont take it offensive.

Killer Bunnies- cool alliance:cool: but have only one core so far if RDLM have a war with them bunnies might be hunted but they have a good leader so will be there for ages.

Boudicas Brigands-offensive have a leader with experience which is enough to run an alliance.

High Voltage-dont know much about them but have a decent average will be there for some time

Team Gamma Select-looking ok so far if their leadership is good they can go way up. thry also need some elites

Big Duck n Feal-no comments they are awesome

CLUTCH-a new alliance might be good or might not

Titans-The second best MRA which is alive.they have a lot of in-active and the black titans were actually the titans mother alliance.The Black titans were elites.They are soo idiotic they have a lot of alliances sister alliances.

The Wraith-a good alliance with decent attacking points
Legion of Darkness-Have 2 cores but only one is a bit invulnerable for noobs.
Titans Lions-the acad of titans every noob from the worlds are here

PORT-they just started but i dont think they will be alive for a long time

Knights of Honor-a good alliance and have been for a long time.have the potential to come up to top 12.

PORT High Voltage, Team Gamma Select and Big Duck n Feal dont have ABPs.

DeletedUser

i don't think you've had dealings with any of these alliances. maybe you should post your thoughts about The Covenant. :D

DeletedUser

This is only my opinion. Dont take it offensive.

Killer Bunnies- cool alliance:cool: but have only one core so far if RDLM have a war with them bunnies might be hunted but they have a good leader so will be there for ages.

Every elite alliance prefer to have single core not multiple. We fought with Fusion (no.1 or 2 alliance based on that days ranking) for last many months and still surviving and thriving. How do you think RDLM alone can make such a difference.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

i don't think you've had dealings with any of these alliances. maybe you should post your thoughts about The Covenant. :D
cool :cool:so every one in cov know me

the cov are back stabbers they back stabbed Dblood:eek:
they only attack kids like me cuz if they attack yogesh they will lose :D

lex conquered my city today cuz i was at school
if i was active his colony ship would have sunk like titanic :p

Every elite alliance prefer to have single core not multiple. We fought with Fusion (no.1 or 2 alliance based on that days ranking) for last many months and still surviving and thriving. How do you think RDLM alone can make such a difference.

Yogesh
the north is completely in the control of RDLM even ur core has them
they surround ur core so if they have a full scale attack
your mates will lose cities and more over their hope and ur memebrs will join them

this is just my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

Knights of Honor-a good alliance and have been for a long time.have the potential to come up to top 12.

Really I was in this alliance long ago and we lost or best leader but all they are is an elite group of players in 44/45. But Archiloc is doing a great job.:p

DeletedUser7213

There is already a thread like this *sigh*.

And Knights of Honor ROCK:D As do the bunnies.

Team Gamma Select?! Wow, they suck. Honestly. If any of you idiots read the forum, stop asking me to merge.:Angry:

DeletedUser16429

There is already a thread like this *sigh*.

And Knights of Honor ROCK:D As do the bunnies.

Team Gamma Select?! Wow, they suck. Honestly. If any of you idiots read the forum, stop asking me to merge.:Angry:

Totally agree with you Lee, also I thought we had one of these. Well I'm to lazy to find it.:p

DeletedUser

PORT-they just started but i dont think they will be alive for a long time

hahahahaha im lost for words here this from a er ...sorry i i get a ban for this but its the truth ...this guy has no idea who we are
sorry bout abouve post i thout i was talking to someone in the know lol gezz man get a grip i could take your full alliance apart and still be able to defend against the illumi ...you should realy ask others before you junp the gun and try to presume things you know nothing about .........i havnt looked where you are on the map but no matter where you are i probably at my size could take you out single handed and that with your full alliances help ..you should crawl back under the rock you fell off and re think. your tactics in this game ......

DeletedUser16429

Tang are you talking to the guy who started this thread?

DeletedUser

Im 99% sure he is talking to arul asveen. so yeah the guy who started the thread. Tang this guy aint worth your time. people who matter know.

DeletedUser14690

cool :cool:so every one in cov know me

the cov are back stabbers they back stabbed Dblood:eek:
they only attack kids like me cuz if they attack yogesh they will lose :D

lex conquered my city today cuz i was at school
if i was active his colony ship would have sunk like titanic :p

hahaha :D

backstabbers??? hmmm i dont think so we have evidence to show and you think you can sink our CS's if thats a case i think ill be sending one right towards your front door and then ill kick it in your face :cool:

so if you think you can do something about, do it. if not then talking trash on the PF's isnt going to help you man...

so this is whats going to happen im going to send a CS at you. And we can hold our own we dont attack players who we dont want to attack were not scared to attack anybody. play smart not hard. ;)

DeletedUser

yea it was that numpty that started the thread lol ..guy made me mad lol

DeletedUser

yea it was that numpty that started the thread lol ..guy made me mad lol

i actually did not mean that u will lose
i meant that u will merge into someone as many small elite alliances did
and u took it in the wrong way:(

@Jwmoody
i was very very very vry angry at that time as u guys were going on attacking me
u guys attacked me even after leo said i wont be attacked after i was kicked out of o67
I dont want to make cov to mark me as their enemy
im not worth to be ur enemy
i hope u forgive me*crying*

DeletedUser

You've obviously not researched Tang's past properly.

Surprises me, but Tang, for once, I totally agree with you.:eek:

and it's damn difficult to attack some who never sleeps